The big weird girl

The cure for my sleeping pain

Panda2Koala is back our beautiful human beings! And I bring great news!

First off, thank you TheBirdOfHermes for the upvote and thank you everyone who commented! They were wonderful!

Now... the great news... Luna2moon is starting to write another story! Yay!

It is slightly different to all her other stories but I am certain it will be just as amazing!

It is called Love, Lies and Signs so please check it out when you can!

Please give plenty of support and love for our lovely and generous writer luna2moon!

Enjoy the chapter my pretties!

 

 

~~~~<3~~~~

 

 

When he woke up, he looked around the room and saw the doctor on one side of the bed and Donghae on the other side holding his good hand. When Donghae realised he was awake, he looked at Hyukjae with a confused/teasing face, “What is wrong with you? Just because of my wonderful kisses you collapsed? Really Hyukjae?”

Hyukjae was feeling really shy and he tried to hide his face with the cover. The doctor tried to keep a straight face but it was very difficult and he didn’t quite succeed, “Look, just take it easy for the next couple of weeks. No , at least for today, or really until he has recovered from your kisses.” And then he laugh, not bothering to hide his amusement in the situation.

 

Hyukjae was thinking whilst he was alone on the bed, Donghae being in the bathroom. Did he really collapse because of Donghae’s kisses?

That is ridiculous!  

He was also so ashamed of the fact that he could not control himself enough when he was with Donghae… On the other hand, Donghae thought it was funny and hearing him laugh and seeing him smile is worth almost everything… almost… maybe not the shame and humiliation… maybe…

He was lost in his own conflicting thoughts when a kiss on the cheek brought him back to reality. Donghae’s face was so close to his that he nearly stopped breathing again. Donghae was amused by Hyukjae’s reaction and tomato face. He then took in a deep breathe and went on his knee beside the bed. Hyukjae looked at Donghae in confusion, and Donghae just smiled and asked, “Please don’t collapse again… but I need to ask you something… do you mind being my boyfriend?”

Hyukjae looked so shocked, he felt stunned, he felt unprepared.

It was like there were no words in his brain for this moment, there were no words being constructed in his mind, no words coming out of his mouth. Donghae stayed in the same place, waiting patiently for the answer to his question.

Just as Donghae was starting to lose hope, so Hyukjae let his heart speak instead, “Nothing in this world would make me happier than being your boyfriend.” The smile on Donghae’s face was the brightest smile he has ever seen. He hugged him with difficulty because of the cast on his arm, but loving him is the easiest thing he could do, because his heart loves him entirely.

Donghae kissed Hyukjae on the forehead, then on his nose, then on both cheeks before pecking his lips.

Hyukjae had the most beautiful and genuine smile on his face, and Donghae had the sweetest and brightest smile on his. Donghae then squeezed Hyukjae’s cheek with his thumb and finger and said, “You need to get well soon! Because I need to take you on our first date!”

He then thought for a second before added, “But you can only get better after I get a job! I will get a job as soon as possible because I need money to take you on a date!”

Hyukjae smiled and said, “Okay!”

 

That night, Donghae and Hyukjae cuddled and kissed, but nothing else. Donghae wanted to do everything in the right order, in the perfect way.

 

After a few days more of pampering poorly Hyukjae, Donghae went to the job for modelling. He had to say, the money was good! But the guy was… a little creepy… He owns his own company, but he looks at Donghae in a way he did not like. Sadly though, he needs to put up with it because he needs the money. Besides, it was only for two days.

Hyukjae stayed at home the first day, but when Donghae told him the owner made him feel weird, the second day, he went with him.

Hyukjae sat on a chair beside where the photos were been taken.

Donghae was a natural! He was extraordinarily beautiful!

They change his clothes only 10 times, but in one the photographer asked him to take his shirt off. Donghae looked at Hyukjae, his eyes asking if it was okay, and the other nodded. When he took his shirt off, all the eyes in the room went onto his boyfriend and his magnificent torso. He hated every minute of it, but Donghae was happy… and this was the last day.

 

On the way home, Hyukjae was a little mad and Donghae noticed.

“Are you ok?”

Hyukjae answered honestly, “I am a little jealous of all the people looking at you and wanting you… I hate it… that’s all…” Donghae stopped waking and he grabbed Hyukjae’s hand, forcing him to turn and face him. Donghae’s face was serious, and his voice was strong, “People can do whatever they want but I only belong to you!”

And then Donghae started to walk again, pulling stunned Hyukjae with along him to home.

 

After a few weeks, finally! The cast was long gone!

Hyukjae was beyond excited! A little nervous, but excited to see what Donghae had planned!

Donghae on the other hand, felt a little pressured and nervous about the entire thing, hoping everything would be perfect.

The way they dressed was very elegant, Hyukjae even styled each strand of his hair and put black eyeliner on to look extra beautiful for his first date. They were on their way to the restaurant, wondering if they would see many fans.  

Donghae in particular was getting more famous by the minute. The photographs taken of him were sold to a very popular magazine, and the magazine was sold out in the first few hours it was released.

He received thousands of letters from fans and he was getting TV deals and invitations from chat programs. He always asks for Hyukjae’s advice though, he really can’t do anything without him.

The guy from the first photo shoot had the upper hand though, since he made a contract with Donghae for 6 months. Hyukjae was fine with it because he never went alone to his photo shoots. The only thing that worries Hyukjae was the conversation he heard from the owner of the photography agency.

“I have 6 months to have Donghae in my sack, not that difficult considering the looks of his boyfriend!”

Hyukjae was devastated, even the memory of it broke his heart and confidence into unfixable pieces. It was only matter of time until someone stole his Donghae from him, or until Donghae realised he could have someone better. That night he cried in the toilet thinking about a future without Donghae.

 

On the way to restaurant, Donghae looked very nervous. He has been missing all morning and Hyukjae was waiting for the worst, but he tried to enjoy every minute with the other as much as he could. He kept his eyes on his Donghae all the way. Donghae was looking at him once in a while, smiling, and saying how handsome he looked, making Hyukjae get shy.                                                              

Some girls were always waiting for them everywhere they went, but they always waved to their fans. On the way out of the car, they saw the girls waiting and they saw the same big girl who caught their attention the first time. They waved at her but she was so busy taking photos that she never waved back. Donghae said to Hyukjae, “One day, we need to take that girl shopping for clothes at the market”.

Going inside the restaurant, Donghae still looked very nervous, even during the entire main meal. It was making Hyukjae really nervous. But when it got time for the pudding he said, “Hyukjae… I hope you don’t collapse on me this time… I really hope you don’t… please… but I want to give you something I bought with the money from my first job here in Seoul…”

He put his hands in his pocket and he got out a box. He gave it to Hyukjae and he said, “I want to be as official as we can be… you and I forever…” He gave the box to Hyukjae and Hyukjae opened it and gasped. Inside were two white gold bracelets, Donghae explained, “They are couples bracelets with our names embedded inside… you get the one with my name on it and I get the one with yours… That means wherever I go, you are with me my darling. This is the promise of my heart, which only belongs to you and nobody else. I don’t care how many people try get between me and you… you are the owner of my heart…”

Hyukjae was crying. He stood up and he nearly jumped on Donghae as he gave him a hug and a peck on the lips.

“I love you so much my darling Donghae…”

They were so close to kissing again until the people in the restaurant started clapping and they heard one of the waitress saying excitedly, “They are getting married!” And people went wild!

On the other side of the city, a few hours later, was Kyu. He was taking off his leggings, high shoes and the wig. He laughed as he noticed the buddle of clothes and disguises on his bed, “Idiots! They never notice it is me!”