Someone who cares...

The cure for my sleeping pain

Hey guys what! I am bidding on a calender day for tomorrow to advertise my story " From a Man to a Manny".

Let's hope I win!.

Thankyou mi_elf for the upvote, and thank you for all the comments.

Love you all! <3

 

~~~~<3~~~~

 

They walked home.

It was surreal.

He was being hugged by Donghae all the way back.

He was happy.

More than happy.

He was with the love of his life, the light of his universe, nothing could make him bad about it… Donghae was ok with practically everything. He was so scared only a few days ago, but now life was so simple, a walk on the park, literally.

When they got home, they were starving. They watch a few programs and it was time for the interview to be on the air. Donghae laid down on the sofa and put his head on Hyukjae’s legs and he faced the TV.

When the program started, Donghae focused on Hyukjae and Hyukjae on Donghae. Hyukjae said, “You look so cute Donghae! I can’t look at nothing else but you… look how sweet you look, but natural, and innocent…”

“You look so classy and elegant. So handsome! You are a real star.”

They were laughing when the people were screaming, they loved the interview, is was real. There was nothing rehearsed or fake, it was just them, two very close friends, or at least that was what Hyukjae thought.

 

When it was time for bed, Donghae walked straight to Hyukjae’s bed. Hyukjae still felt a little apprehensive, but he decided to go with the flow. Donghae cuddled with him and mumbled, “I’m exhausted… I hate to talk in public… I hate to talk full stop…”

In a matter of seconds, he was snoring.

What bothered Hyukjae, was that one of his hands was on the right part of his chest whilst Donghae’s mouth was the left side of his chest, directly on his clothed . All of Hyukjae’s blood went south.

He tried to remove himself from Donghae, but Donghae attached himself firmly and wasn’t letting go. Hyukjae saw the darkness of the night leave and the light of the day arrive, not sleeping a wink of sleep as he was waiting for Donghae to move, but it never happened…

It was nearly 6 o clock in the morning when he heard Donghae moving. Hyukjae pretended to be asleep. Donghae sat up in the bed and rubbed his face with both hands. He felt Donghae turn and he shut his eyes as closed as he could, trying to look natural and he felt something wet on his face.

Words that sounded like, “You are too cute Hyukjae…” could be heard.

He was practically 100% sure Donghae kissed him…

But it was probably a brotherly kiss… right?

But if there was one drop of blood that manages to stay in the north, it gave up and went south…

Hyukjae pretended to be stirring in his sleep and he opened his eyes slowly and he saw Donghae’s face very close to his.

“W-what are you doing?”

Donghae started smiling and he said, “I am admiring your beauty?”

Hyukjae pushed him really softly backwards and he mumbled, “You are a weirdo…”

Donghae said, “I am not the only one… I saw on our website that some girls keep your picture as a profile picture or savescreen! One of them took a photo of you when you were wearing red leather pants and no shirt when you did that dance for a charity last year! This is the first in my life that I have regretted not having a television the past 10 years of my life.”

Hyukjae started to laugh nervously, “You… you have been checking our website?”

Donghae said happily, “Yeah of course! It is about us! These girls are crazy! They fantasise about us 24/7! What is not to like? I am sure if they had the money, they would make films about us too!”

Hyukjae said, “Time to get dressed… you are sounding weirder by the minute…”

Donghae said, “You look tired… stay in bed for a few minutes and I will go and prepare breakfast!”

Hyukjae was really tired, and so he happily complied.

Donghae rubbed his head against his shoulder before he left. Hyukjae never realised that he actually kissed the top of Donghae’s head without noticing, but Donghae did, and he wore a goofy smile for the rest of the day. Hyukjae put his head on the pillow, and he just realised how tired he was when he slept for the next 4 hours straight.

 

When he woke up, he realised what the time was and he panicked. He ran to the kitchen and he didn’t see Donghae. He went to get his phone and he called Donghae, it rang in his bedroom. He started to panic. He sat on the sofa, trying to think, until he heard the door being unlocked.

He saw Donghae come in carrying bags of food. Hyukjae stood up and he said, “Where have you been? I have been waiting for you… Don’t do that… why didn’t you take your phone?”
Donghae replied, “Because it was in your room and I didn’t want to wake you up… I am still alive aren’t I?”

Hyukjae replied slightly upset, “That is hardly the point!” He was starting to get more annoyed by the minute.

Donghae replied, “Hardly the point that I am alive? You obviously haven’t lost people you loved to say something like that…”

Donghae was still holding the bags, but it was obvious that he was also holding some tears. He looked like a kicked puppy and Hyukjae regretted his actions practically immediately.

He went closer to Donghae and Donghae moved backwards, “My ticket for going home is for tomorrow… And I think it is in the right time for me to leave…”

He left the bag on the counters in the kitchen. Hyukjae was rooted to the spot, he tried to talk, but no words came out. Donghae started to walk to the bedroom and Hyukjae felt paralysed by fear.

He was leaving.

Now it was a reality.

He was standing in front of him with the bags on his shoulder, without looking at him in the face.

He was saying that he will stay close to the airport so he wouldn’t miss his flight the next day. He was thanking him for his time spent here, but he was like a robot. It looked like a play. Not real life. There was too much sadness. He couldn’t answer.

Donghae came close to him and he hugged him.

With his face turned to his ear, he whispered, “I need to get on with my life… and not bother you anymore… I will still miss you though…”

And then he walked out of the door.

Hyukjae was wearing his pyjamas, and he just collapsed on the floor and burst into tears. The words that didn’t come before, came out now.

“Please don’t leave me! Please don’t go!”