If You Love Me, Why Did You Leave?

What year is it?

Warning: short chapter xD

 

November 20th, 1885

"S-She's Carlyle?" Taemin choked, frightened she might start a fight with Jinki after all the details of how Jinki tried to explain to her how he had to leave and got a good kick where the sun never shines. "Should we leave you two to talk?" Kibum offers. Jinki's face started to turn pale "Is she mad at me? Will she talk to me? Is she happy to see me?" Jinki continued to ask various questions in his head, almost blurring his vision. "That would be nice, thank you" Carlyle turns her head to Taemin and Kibum and smiles. Taemin and Kibum, both somewhat scared, walk out of the lab. The first thing Kibum sees is Jonghyun walking down the street with firewood in his arms, walking down the street with a smile on his face. He then walks into his wood shop and closes the door. Kibum was planning on walking in but then he hears Jonghyun lock the door to the wood shop, keeping anything and anyone out. Kibum pouts and walks backwards, again by Taemin's side. While Taemin has a sharp eye out for Minho so he can approach him or Emmett, so he can hide. He continues to look around until his eyes finally land on Minho, who was being approached by Emmett, who was asking Minho questions, obviously regarding Taemin. Taemin could feel his heart in his throat and his face turn pale when he calmly walks behind Jinki's building to hide for only God knows how long. Kibum follows him with a frown on his face. They both sit down, backs up to the wall, holding their legs, knees up to their faces. Kibum slowly puts his head on Taemin's shoulder. "He locked you out, didn't he" Taemin says quietly. "I don't even think he was aware I was watching. I feel like such a stalker" Kibum pouts. Taemin pats Kibum's head. "He loves you, hyung. I can so tell. By the way he was looking at you. You guys are so in love" Taemin smiles. Kibum only giggles and turns bright red. "Hey, why don't you knock on his door, and see what happens" Taemin suggests. Kibum thinks "I don't know, what if he doesn't let me in?" "If he sees your face outside his store, hyung, he'll let you in" Taemin says right before Kibum gets up and tries to approach the shop that Jonghyun had locked himself in 10 minutes prior. The window he could see revealed that the lights were still on, which meant even though it was late, Jonghyun was still awake. Kibum lightly knocked on the door, and waited, and waited, and waited. Then he tried knocking on the door again. "I'm sorry, but whoever you are, I'm closed for the night" Jonghyun's soft, tired voice said from behind the door. "Jonghyun hyung, it's me. I can't sleep. May I come in?" Kibum asked from outside. The door immediately unlocked and opened to reveal Jonghyun, happy to see Kibum. He held out his hand for Kibum to take and bring him inside the warm wood shop. While this was happening, Taemin sat by himself outside, in the cold and dark. "Taemin?" a familier voice said. The younger boy looked up to see Minho standing in front of him. Taemin smiled and blushed.

 

Jinki sat on the ground in the middle of his lab while Carlyle was looking down at him, until Jinki stood up, finally gathering the courage to talk. "I-I thought you were dead" Carlyle stutters, shocked. "I tried to tell you I had to leave" Jinki argues. He tried to keep a soft tone, since now, for perhaps the first time since his arrival to 1885, he was talking to a woman that he truely loved. "So... You actually went to the future?" she asks, tears starting to fall from her eyes. "Yes, Carlyle. I never lied to you about that" Jinki whispered, taking Carlyle's hands in his "I never lied when I said I love you, I never lied about anything. I was the one who started a rumor that I died in a train accident last year. Only because I thought I was never coming back. But my two friends brought me back and I'm trying to get them back home. But they've seemed to have fallen in love as well. So this might get in the way of our departure" Jinki explained, ready to cry himself. "Where ever you're going next, take me with you" Carlyle whispered sincerely. "Are you sure you're ready to leave your home and come to my time?" Jinki asked, concerned that she might not be ready for such a commitment. "If it means spending the rest of my life with you, absolutely" she said smiling. Jinki then knew she really meant it. Carlyle was going back to the future with Jinki, Taemin, and Kibum. JInki smiled and embraced Carlyle in a warm hug. When they broke apart, their lips crashed together in a long, passionate kiss. When they finally broke away, Carlyle rested her head on Jinki's chest. "Is there anything you haven't told me?" Carlyle asked Jinki, smiling. "My full name is Lee JInki, I was born on December 14th, 1963, and I'm the best scientist you'll ever meet... Oh yeah, and I love you" Jinki giggled. Carlyle laughed. "I already knew that"

 

<3

<3

<3

Happy New Year's everyone :D