Chapter 6

Love Finds Its Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jr.! Stop acting like that!” Youngjae yells. Jr. is pacing back and forth in his room. He is jealous, because he thinks that you like Myungsoo.

“She can’t like him! I haven’t even confessed to her yet!” he shouts with his hands on his hips. Jr. fell in love with you the first time he saw you, and he’s willing to get you.

“Calm down! He clearly said the word ‘best friend’. Even if he likes her, I bet you she doesn’t like him back,” Jackson says, making sure that Jr. understands.

Mark just sits there ignoring everything that is going on. He is staring deeply into blank space, thinking about something.

Jackson waves his hand in front of Mark and says, “Mark! I have an idea! Since it’s nighttime already, how about we go to the bar downstairs?”

All of the members nod their heads, waiting for his answer. He nods without making eye contact with anyone, and follows them down to the bar.

   Mark is the type of person who doesn’t like to drink. No matter how depressed he was, he really didn’t want to drink. s drank occasionally, only if they were at a fancy hotel like this one. To the members’ surprise, Mark orders so many drinks, and he drinks as much as he can. All they can do is stare at him, wondering what made him change. After so many drinks, he decides to escape the bar and takes the elevator up to the roof. You are up there as well, and when you see him, you want to yell at him again. But he wasn’t in his normal self. He keeps on running around and laughing on the roof.

Ugh! He’s drunk! you think, giving him a disgusted look.

“Oh hi! I need someone to talk to! Mind if you talk to me?” he asks while collapsing on you.

You push him off and you drag him to one of the benches. You sit next to him.

“Why are you like this, Mark? You’re a celebrity! You’re mean and you drink? Wow!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter