Chapter 15

Love Finds Its Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You run out of the hospital and drive your car as fast as you can to Myungsoo’s house. It’s Sunday, so it’s his day off. Your knees shake as you walk up the driveway, and you ring the doorbell. Myungsoo opens the door, and you see him stare. You don’t know what to say, and you can’t believe that your own best friend did this to Mark. He tells you to come in, and you both sit on the couch.

“Nobody else is here?” you ask him, and he shakes his head.

“Why are you here? Didn’t we just fight yesterday? You’re apologizing already?” he asks.

“What? Why should I apologize? I did nothing wrong,” you firmly say.

He replies, “Fine. Get to your point then.”

“What did you do that to Mark?” you ask, making his eyes widen.

“What…what are you talking about?” he stutters.

“You know what I’m talking about Kim Myungsoo. You threatened to hurt him yesterday, and look at what happened to him now! I know you did this. Just admit it!” you yell.

“Fine! I did it! I was so mad, but please, please forgive me,” he says, kneeling down in front of you, begging for your forgiveness.

You make him stand up, and you slap him, “How dare you?! How dare you do that to Mark! You call yourself my best friend? You say you love me? If you really do love me, then you should just let me live and be with the true love of my life. Mark doesn’t even remember me anymore!” you cry.

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I didn’t expect it to end like this. Don’t report me,” he begs.
“What?! You don’t want me to report you! Kim Myungsoo, this is a crime! I don’t care if you say sorry. What you did was wrong, and you have to suffer the consequences now,” you say, storming out of his house. You can’t seem to stop crying as you drive back to the hospital. You plan on telling the GOT7 members about this first. You go up to Mark’s hospital room, and you see Yu Ra waiting outside.

“Hey! What’s wrong?” she asks you.

“I went to Myungsoo’s house, and he admitted it. He did this to Mark,” you reply.

“I knew it! That boy. I can’t believe this. Mark doesn’t even know me, but that’s alright. Let me call the GOT7 members,” she says, running to the hospital room to get the boys. They all come out one by one and they wait for you to say something. You tell them everything, and they’re so shocked.

“He has to get arrested for this. I’m so angry. That boy needs to die,” Jackson says while gritting his teeth. All of the members nod except for Jr. He seems to be a little bit confused, but you can tell that he’s really angry.

“Kim Myungsoo…that man…I knew he was up to something,” Jr. says, clenching his fists.

“I’m going to report him and I’ll make sure he’ll suffer the consequences,” you say, feeling hurt all of a sudden, because this won’t fix anything. Mark still doesn’t remember you, and you can’t do anything about it. The GOT7 members nod and they all go back into Mark’s room. Jr. takes your wrist and drags you in.

Mark looks at you and he yells, “Yah! Why is she here again?”

“Mark, try to at least be nice to her in the meantime,” Jr. tells him.

“Why should I do that?” Mark asks.

“Because you have to be! Just please be nice to her. She’s not what you think,” Jr. assures him.

“Ugh! Fine! What did you say your name was again?” Mark asks you, making your heart skip a beat.

“Jang Y/N” you say, saying your real name.

“Ah, Y/N. Not bad. I like that name,” Mark replies, making you feel surprised about how he’s really being nice to you, or at least trying to be.

“We’ll all leave you two alone. Mark, we’re going to be a bit busy at the company, so Y/N will take care of you,” Jackson tells Mark.

“What?! Okay, I’ll be nice to her, but I WILL NOT let her take care of me!” he yells.

“Whoops, too late!” BamBam jokes, running out the door followed by the rest of the GOT7 members.

“Aish those guys! Are you really going to take care of me?” he asks you.

“Not unless you want me to. I’m just going to stay here in case you need company,” you reply, giving him a cute smile.

“Ugh. Fine!” he yells again, finally making you cover your ears.

“Alright. I’ll be sitting here, and you won’t need anything right? You yourself even said that you don’t want me to take care of you,” you tease.

“Uh…yeah…well…um I kinda want food,” he stutters, looking away because he’s embarrassed.

You laugh, “I’ll ask the doctor about what you can eat and then I’ll come back with food, okay?”

He nods and you step out of the room. For some reason, after you step out of the room, you feel so hurt. Even though you try to smile and be happy around him, your heart just hurts so much. You’ve only had two days with him and now it probably won’t be the same ever again. You ask the nurse to call the doctor. The doctor steps out and smiles.

“Hi. Mark is really hungry. What can he eat?” you ask him.

“Ah, I’ll ask the nurses to bring him some pudding and water. That’s all for now until we do more tests o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter