Chapter 20

Love Finds Its Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Joey goes over to your temporary apartment in Seoul. You open the door and he brings in his poster. 
"Where's Jessica?" he asks you. 
"She's with Mark at JYP again," you reply, motioning for him to sit down on the couch, "So, what's your plan?" 
He lays out the poster on the table and says, "We're starting out by going to your hotel. Today."
"Today?!" you ask. 
"Yes. We're going to reenact every moment that happened between you two five years ago," Joey explains, pointing to a picture of your hotel on the poster. 
"Alright, but how do you know what happened to us at the hotel? You weren't there," you say, crossing your arms. 
"I managed to contact your friend Yura. She's helping me with this, too," he says, smiling. 
"Wow, nice job you two," you laugh. 
"Is it okay if I ask? Do...you love Junior?" he quietly asks, looking at you. 
"I...thought I did. Truthfully, I realized that I just cared for him and had lots of respect for him. I feel so bad for not choosing him though. He was the one who made me go back to Seoul and I wish I could make things up for him...as a friend at least," you explain with a serious tone in your voice. 
He nods and looks down. He looks like he's a little bit sad or disappointed, so you try to cheer him up. 
"Hey. Why are you sad all of a sudden? Cheer up, because we have a hotel to go to!" you exclaim, patting his shoulder. 
He smiles and drives you to the hotel. On the way there, you start to feel nervous and you start to shake. 
"What's wrong?" Joey asks you from the driver's seat. 
"Nothing...I'm just scared. I'm nervous, because I haven't seen my parents in a while and I'm wondering if everybody will see that I'm back. Then I'll end up taking over the company and then the press will find out about Jessica," you rant, shaking even more. 
"Y/N, calm down. Don't worry, because your parents know I'm doing this. I talked to them and they're fine with it. They're also keeping the press away I'm sure," he explains, patting your back. 
You arrive at the hotel and suddenly all these flashbacks come to your head. You look up at the tall building, remembering everything that happened during that summer. You freeze right before you enter the door. 
"Y/N, it's going to be alright," Joey assures you with a big smile. You nod and her opens the door for you. You feel weaker and weaker as you walk through the lobby of the hotel, seeing the courtyard and the fountain, seeing the pool where you and Mark first met after so long. Your see your parents running towards you from behind the front counter in the lobby. 
"Y/N!" your mom screams, "I missed you so much!" 
"Mom! I missed you, too!" you reply, hugging her back. Your dad hugs both of you and you're stuck and a little group hug. 
Although your parents lived in Seoul when you were gone, they often went to Jinhae to visit Jessica and they never failed to support you. 
"How's Jessica?" your dad asks. 
"She's good! She's with Mark right now actually," you reply, smiling. Joey stands in the distance, grinning. 
"Oh yes! How did Mark find out? Junior allowed it right?" your mom worriedly asks. 
"Yeah, he did. I feel bad though, but I guess it's for the better," you say. 
"Ah, Joey! Let's get on with the plan!" you dad says to Joey. Joey smiles and walks towards you. 
"Alright, Y/N. I just called Mark to come over here saying that Jessica's grandparents want to see her. Then, your parents are going to take her somewhere else while we do our business. Is that alright?" 
You smile, "Yeah, that's alright." 
After waiting for a couple minutes, you see Mark's car pull up in front of the hotel. You're surprised that Mark knows where the hotel is. 
"Joey, how does he know where the hotel is?" you ask. 
"Oh! Your parents and the GOT7 members told him about Jessica here at the hotel," he replies, waving to Mark and Jessica as they walk into the hotel. 
Jessica runs up to Joey and gives him a hug, "Hi, Uncle Joey!" 
Joey smiles and carries her towards your parents. Jessica runs towards your parents and your mom carries her. Your dad gives you a wink and a thumbs up, and you giggle and give him a slight nod. 
"So, can I leave now?" Mark asks you and Joey. 
"What are you talking about? Of course not! It's been a while since Y/N has been back at her hotel so let's celebrate!" Joey exclaims, trying not to seem suspicious. 
"I don't have the time to do anything like that. It's just a waste of time," Mark replies, walking away. 
"W-wait! Mark! Please...stay," you quietly say.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter