Chapter 19

Love Finds Its Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So many fans are screaming and staring at Mark, but he just puts his hand up as a sign not to approach him. To your surprise, all of the fans obey and go back to doing their own things. 

Mark purchases a love lock and Jessica squeals. 
"Mark appa! Is that for you and Mommy?" she asks, with a hopeful look on her face. 
Mark looks at you then looks at Jessica and replies, "Ah...this is for us! A father-daughter lock!" 
Jessica smiles but you can see that she's a bit disappointed. 
You remember that you and Mark promised each other to go to Namsan Tower and do love locks right after he found out that you were the girl he was looking for. You shake your head and try not to think about it. 
As Mark and Jessica finish up doing the lock, you find yourself a bit desperate to get Mark back again. You want Jessica to spend time with Mark of course, but you just love Mark so much. In a way, through everything that you do as a family, you seem to drag Mark away from Jessica when you eat out, go shopping, everything. 
As Jessica is riding on a carousel inside a mall, Mark talks to you all of a sudden without making eye contact with you. 
"Y/N, I'm trying to be the best father for my daughter right now, but if you keep on trying to bring back our 'past', then I'll never be able to spend enough time with Jessica," he tells you, staring at Jessica on the carousel. 
"H-huh?!" you say in shock. 
He finally looks at you in the eyes, "I've been noticing that today you've been trying so hard to get my attention. You think I didn't notice that?" 
"Yah! I'm not trying to get your attention at all! I just want you to spend time with Jessica!" you yell. 
Mark chuckles and says, "Fine then. Whatever you want to say, but I'm the guy here and I know when a girl is trying to get my attention. Just a fair warning, Y/N, even though I know the story of us now, I will never be the same Mark that you knew before." 
"Yah! You rude jerk!" you yell, not really meaning it. 
"Mommy! Why are you calling Mark appa a rude jerk?" Jessica pouts, walking out of the carousel. 
"No! She meant it as a joke! It's okay, sweetie," Mark replies to her, right as you were about to talk. You glare at him and he smirks. 
Jessica falls asleep in the car as Mark drives. 
"So, are your parents back in LA?" you ask him. 
"Yeah, but Joey is visiting tomorrow actually," he replies while gripping the wheel tightly. 
"Really?! Joey is coming? I haven't seen him in so long!" you exclaim, getting excited. 
"Well, yeah. Maybe if you didn't run away and hide with Jinyoung then maybe you would've seen him more because he always visited Korea back then," he snaps. 
"Why are you being so mean today?" you ask him, getting so pissed off. 
"I'm not being mean. I'm just...ugh," he grunts as he parks the car in JYP's basement parking lot. 
"What do you mean by 'ugh'? you ask, trying to chase him to the building as he carries Jessica in his arms. Still chasing him as you both walk into the building, he sets down Jessica on the couch in one of the practice rooms as you enter. 
"I honestly don't know what I'm feeling right now," he tells you. 
"Then why do you have to be so rude and just start assuming things?" you ask. 
"I.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter