Why?

Condemned Angel

~Kim Jaejoong~
I was walking out of the classroom to go wash my hands in the bathroom when I saw a group of girls in the court yard. I took a closer look to see Kim So Eun on the ground with her lunch dumped on the ground. The girls was pouring their juices or drinks on her head. Out of all the loners that have went to school, she was probably the one that got bullied the fastest. Most likely caused by the earlier incident with Yoochun. Yoochun was quite popular among the girls but not as popular as me of course.

“ Why did you stutter in classes? You made Yoochun Oppa have detention now!” yelled one of the girls, Yaya was her name.

Kim So Eun didn’t reply or do anything just sitting there attempting to clean her spoiled lucnh from the floor. She was a mess with her hair sticky from the juice or drinks that the girl poured on her head.

“ Ya! You hear me! This is useless. Let’s leave her with her damn muddy lunch!” Yaya howled which echoed across the court yard and laughed evilly.

Yaya then stopped to see me staring at her. She then smiled an alluring smile. She wanted me but I never wanted to date her. She never appealed to me. She was too masculine for me.

“ Hi Oppa! Are you free tonight?” she asked in a girly voice.

I almost burst into laughter, she was all tough and mean to Kim So Eun but sweet to me. I wanted to tell her to save her act but of course I kept my cool.

“ Yaya, you know I am dating Tiffany. Why are you even asking?” I said in my most melodic voice.

“ Oppa, you are still going out with that Tiffany? How come you never flirt with me?” she chirped in her girl voice.

I almost lost composure and cracked up.

“ I have to go to the bathroom, Yaya. Talk to you later,” I said calmly.

Yaya seemed astonished and dumbfounded. She marched off to class full of anger and rage. That girl doesn’t know when to stop.

I was heading toward the bathroom when I heard sniffling to my right then remembering the earlier incident. Kim So Eun was still on the ground picking up her filthy lunch. She then glanced up toward me, I could see her eyes with tears cause her bangs were in a clump due the sticky beverages they poured on her head. She seemed so helpless. I walked away, wanting not to be apart of the problem. I heard soft cries coming from her. I gave up and slowly walked toward her not wanting to scare her off.

“ Are you ok?” I said in the most non caring voice.

She didn’t answer me. I was about to turn but stopped when she spoke up.

“It doesn’t matter. What will mama think? I am already bullied on the first day,” she voiced faintly.

She seemed like she was talking to herself rather than replying to my question. Why is she caring about her mama when she should be worried about herself not getting a cold from the cold liquids that still soaked her uniform? What is she thinking? I don’t even know why I was doing this. I am normally a carefree guy.

“ Come. I will get your uniformed cleaned up. You will be excused from class.” I stated and started walking toward the school entrance.

I expected her to followed but I heard no footsteps behind me. Kim So Eun just stood there looking at me confused.

“ It’s ok. I am the school sponsor’s son. Trust me, my dad will allow to you leave when you are looking like you were in a food fight at school. Come. I am going to call him now.” I encouraged.

I took out my cell and searched for my father’s number. I talked on the phone for a minute. Father always let me have things my way.

“ See, it’s already done. So come here,” I said a little loudly.

I was getting annoyed. There are hundreds of girls that would follow me in a instant and there she was testing me. I walked toward her and just grabbed her hand. They were sticky but even through the stickiness I could feel how soft her hands were. They were small and delicate that fit perfect into mine. I looked at and she had her head hung low but I still saw her eyes on the verge of tears. I pulled her to the front and called Dave, my driver.