I Shouldn't Feel This

Condemned Angel

~ Kim So Eun~
I went home right after I had my uniform cleaned at Kim Jaejoong’s house. I didn’t want to bother him, he got a call from his girlfriend . I wondered who his girlfriend was? Does she go to our school? These questions kept on floating around in my head, it made me sleepless.

**Next Day**
I walk in the front gates of the school not wanting to face the girls that bullied me yesterday. I picked up the pace of my footsteps looking at the ground that was when I crashed in someone’s warm embrace. I looked up to see Kim Jaejoong again. We stared at each other for a few seconds then coming back to reality he pulled away his warmth. I sighed as he ignored me and walked up to a girl, that looked me with worried eyes. He whispered something to her and gave her a gentle kiss. I felt my world stopped and I felt like my heart was about to be slice into millions of tiny pieces. This was not good. I cannot be falling for this guy. I hate this feeling, I need to forget him. I dragged my foot to class knowing that he was in my class. I didn’t want to see him.

I walked into the classroom while everyone was socializing with one another. I glanced toward Jaejoong’s group. He had his arms around that girl from earlier and was surround by a group of guys that looked like they came from a photo shoot. Don’t look So Eun, look away. How I wish So Hye was here with me. Then I put my head on my arms and rested on top of the desk until the teacher came in. I also needed to find a job soon, mama is already over working herself since she just found a new job and has to work over time. With these feelings, the teacher walked in and we began our lesson.

~ Kim Jaejoong~

Images of So Eun kept pentrating my thoughts. I need to stay away from her, I can’t ruin my image. Why did I even help her yesterday, this is what I get for not following my rules to not meddle. I was in deep thought when I felt a soft, small figure crashed into me. I looked up to see So Eun. I stared at her for few seconds then I jerked myself to break the contact. I didn’t say anything and walk toward Tiffany.

“Oppa, why were you hugging that girl?” Tiffany asked with concern.

“Don’t worry babe, she just crashed into me, I don’t even know her,” I said giving Tiffany a kiss.

“Oh ok, let’s go to class,” Tiffany said, still glancing at So Eun.

“K, let’s go,” I said.

Somehow it felt wrong to say I didn’t know her. Kim Jaejoong, what are you doing? Stop thinking about her. These feelings were just temporary, she was just a breath of fresh air from all the girls.