Sunset

Condemned Angel

~Kim So Eun~
I followed the maid Lolli after Kim Jaejoong reassured me. We walked upstairs and down a long hallway. She opened a room, that seemed to come from a fairytale. It was white with hints of blue and a canopy bed that was placed in the middle.

“ Miss, if you need anything there is a button in the bathroom in which you can press,” Lolli said.

Then another maid came in and gave a neat folded pile of clothing to her. Lolli then place the clothing on the bed.

“ Here is your clothing miss, there are fresh towels in the bathroom. When are finished taking a shower, please leave the ruined uniform in the bathroom and I will come and pick it up to wash it for you,” Lolli informed.

“ Thank you,” I said.

She then bowed and left me in the room. I could wait to take a warm shower. I felt very sticky and uncomfortable.

I went into the bathroom, undressed and stepped into the shower. It felt very good as I lathered myself with the lightly scented soap. I dried myself and got dressed in the clothing that Lolli provided me with. I cannot wear this, I don’t wear dresses and I don’t like white but I didn’t have a choice so I slipped into it and to my surprise it fit perfectly. I brushed my hair to cover my eyes again. I suppose I should go find Jaejoong. This was his house and it would be rude for me to wonder around. I wonder where he was, I decide to look in the kitchen but there didn’t seem to be a living soul in the mansion, probably cause it was far too vast. I looked out to the garden and saw the sun was about the set. I had enjoyed watching the sunset with So Hye but it seemed so long ago. I miss her.

~ Kim Jaejoong~

This Kim So Eun was very interesting, she wasn’t like a lot of the girls that hooked up with me at school. I cannot have my reputation ruined by her though. I hope she doesn’t think that we are friends or anything. I can’t be seen with her at school otherwise my reputation would be destroyed.

I walked to the garden having these thoughts in my head, it was nice out with a gentle warm breeze. The sun was about to set, casting an orange, blue, and purple auras of color across the sky. I never bothered to watch the sunset before, I never took the time to even enjoy being in the garden.

I looked over by the mini bridge in the garden and a petite figure stood there also admiring the picturesque colors in the sky. I took a closer look to see it was Kim So Eun, just then a light cozy rush of wind blew her hair blew out of her face and I could see her delicate features. I never realized how alluring she was with the white dress, she looked like she was an angel. She then tilted her head my way and jolted a bit after seeing me.

“ Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you,” I said still dazed with her aura.

“ Oh no problem. I was looking for you, I want to say thanks for helping but you shouldn’t trouble yourself to help me anymore. I can tell you are a popular kid at school so don’t let a loner like me ruin it for you,” she said turning back to look at the sunset.

I was a little taken back by what she said. She seemed to know what I was thinking. I wanted to tell her that I would have help her anyway but then I would be lying. I know I would have just let any loner be bullied but there was something about her that made my heart and head confused.