Unfamiliar Feelings

Condemned Angel

 

~ Kim So Eun~

I arrived at school feeling extremely happy because I was not going to lonely today. Not only did I have Kyuhyun oppa but also Jaejoong oppa, I am extremely thankful. The front gates didn’t seem as gloomy as they were on the first day of school. Jaejoong oppa was there when I arrived but he was of course surrounded by people. It’s going to be difficult to talk to him at school and I don’t want people to think of the wrong things if I suddenly talk to him. I sigh but felt a hand on my head, it was Kyuhyun oppa.

“ So Eun, why didn’t you call me when you got home yesterday? I was wondering where you were after you took Jaejoong-sshi to the nurse,” Kyuhyun oppa said lifting his hand off my head and looking down at me.

“ Sorry oppa, I didn’t mean to,” I apologized.

“ It’s ok. I was just worried,” he smiled.

“ Let’s go!” he announced and push me toward the classroom.

I turned around once more as we almost reached the door of the school to look at Jaejoong. To my surprise he was staring at us with intense eyes but he then smiled when he saw me looking at him. I smiled back and turned back to face the front.

~ Kim Jaejoong ~

I was talking to the group of people that were surrounding me. This was normal, I always had people that wanted to be around me. I was popular and whoever hanged around seem to be indulged in my light. It was then I realized Kyuhyun-sshi intimately putting a hand on So Eun’s head and from what I see, she was blushing. Could it be that So Eun has a crush on Kyuhyun-sshi? Had she liked him for long? Did he like her back? Are they already dating? All these questions were floating around in my head but did they have anything to do with me? Of course it does, So Eun is my friend and as a friend I am just worried about her, right? I should be happy that she has someone she likes, shouldn’t I? That’s right I should be happy for her. If she liked him then I would help her. It’s what a friend should do and I wanted to be a good friend to her. I needed to talk to her about this but would it be weird if I asked her. She would most likely deny because she would be shy. This weird sensation of unknown and feeling of being lost washed over me. What are these feelings?

~ Kim So Eun ~
Jaejoong oppa arrived at the classroom door and he slowly walked over to his desk, he smiled at me before he sat down. This made my heart start doing a highly rhythmic dance inside of me. He reached in his pocket and took out his cell and started texting. After a few seconds of staring into the back of his head I felt a vibration in my uniform pocket and I took out my phone discreetly.

MESSAGE:

So Eun, you want to come over and study today? J

~ Jaejoong

I looked back at his head again but slowly texted back.

MESSAGE:

If it’s not too much trouble. Are you busy?

~ So Eun

A few moments later my phone vibrated again.

MESSAGE:

You are silly! :P If I was busy would I have invited you over? Hehe ^_^

~ Jaejoong

He sure liked to animate his text, I laughed in my head.

MESSAGE:

If it’s okay then I would like to.

~ So Eun

Moments later he replied.

MESSAGE:

I’ll wait for you after school then near my car, okay? ^_^

~ Jaejoong

 

I sent back my replied

MESSAGE:

Okay.

~ So Eun

I then looked back up at his head. It feels good to have someone to meet up with after school. He is a good friend but yet I can’t say I only think of him as a good friend but I can’t be greedy. This is more than I deserve already.

** After School**

~ Kim Jaejoong ~

I was leaning against by car and I was anxious to see So Eun. I usually stayed longer to talk to people but I didn’t want So Eun to wait for me so I went to my car right after school. I looked at the door of the school to scan for So Eun as the student poured out of the hole. I had already waited for ten minutes which seemed forever. I looked down at my phone again, should I call her? Did she forget? I looked up to see So Eun slowly walking toward me with her head down but that soon changed when Kyuhyun-sshi tapped her head. I saw them exchange a few words before he patted her shoulder and left toward the front gate. She wait until his back disappeared among the students before she turned back and head toward me. I was sure So Eun liked him and as a good friend I need to help her but the strange feeling from this morning came back again and I couldn’t explain it still. She came closer and closer while I composed myself.

“ Are you ready?” I asked and she finally lifted her head to face me and she replied with a light nod and a little smile.

I opened the door for her and closed it when she got in before going to the driver seat. I started the car and not long after we exit the school parking lot.

“ How was your day at school?” I asked glancing over at her slightly while keeping my eyes on the road.

“ It was good. How was yours?” she asked back with her eyes to the front but I could feel her glancing over when she finished her question.

“ Good, nothing new. Are you hungry? Let’s go eat before we head back to my house,” I suggested.

“ If you really want to,” she replied.

“ Do you have anywhere you want to go?” I asked with my eyes on the road fully now.

“ Is there anything you want to eat?” I asked her again but I knew the answer already.


“ Anything is fine, thank you,” she replied and I sped to a bakery.


We arrived in front of my favorite bakery. I usually ordered a caramel macchiato and a breakfast sandwich when I came. Although sweets weren’t my thing, I think So Eun would like this bakery.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry for the really late update!

My computer had been broken that last two week and it's finally fixed!

I might not be able to update the next two weeks because of exams but I promise i will after.

I am so sorry! I hope I still have readers, even if there is only a few I am greatful!

Thank you!