Kyuhyun?

Condemned Angel

~Kim So Eun~
Jaejoong cooked some porridge at my house and left. He said I needed more rest and left. Is this all a dream, out of all people in the world, Kim Jaejoong, pretty boy of Seo Ara High School decides to be friends with me? I felt like I was in a dream and being sick made it all seem more like a fairytale in my drowsy state. I needed to call Auntie Cho and tell her not to worry. I still needed to go visit mama but my eye lids betrayed me and slowly closed.

** Next Day**
I walked through the front gates of school, I was feeling a lot better. Today is the start of a new day! I looked around to find Jaejoong to thank him for caring for me yesterday. I could find him anywhere, my heart sank a little as I notice him with a girl sitting on a bench. I sighed and walked into the school building. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I abruptly spin around, finding myself gazing into a pair of dark brown eyes.

“ Hey So Eun, where were you yesterday. My mom was worried,” Kyuhyun oppa spoke with care.
“ I’m s…s..sorry I wasn’t feeling well and I fell asleep so I didn’t get to call her. I’m sorry,” I muttered.
“ Not feeling well? Are you ok?” he asked with a concern face.
“ I’m fine. Thank you for asking. I’m sorry I’ve troubled you to come to my school,” I spoke while bowing.
“ No trouble, I actually just transferred to this school. Mom’s order,” he replied nonchalantly.
“ Huh?” I squeaked.
“ She wanted me to watch over you. I know So Hye would have wanted me to protect you too. I remember no matter what she did she always put you first. I am fulfilling a promise to her.” he replied.
I simply nodded.
“ I am boring I know. I haven’t seen you in years, I didn’t know how to talk to you that night, sorry. So Hye had always been the one to talk. She would always complain that she had to do all the talking,” he reminisced. I smiled at the thought.
“ Don‘t worry, you’re just quiet like me. I’ll take you the main office,” I suggested and started and I felt Kyuhyun’s footsteps faintly behind me. Kyuhyun coming to our school. This is something new, I had thought he didn’t like me because he was silent when walking me home that one night. I walked to the main office and stood at the door way.
“ Here it is. I am going back to class before I am late,” I simply stated.
“ Ok, see you later,” Kyuhyun smiled and walked into the main office. After I watch him start talking to a middle aged woman in the office, I walk hurriedly to class. I caught my breath as I see most students in their seats waiting for the teacher. I looked down on the floor and slowly walk to my seat as I felt some of my classmates stare at me. Probably due to the little episode of me fainting from yesterday. Miss Jang walked in and I felt relieved as student began diverting their attention back toward the teacher. I glanced up when Miss Jang called my name and raised my hand. Then I caught Jaejoong staring at me and when he realized I had seen him, he smiled and diverted his attention to Miss Jang. I could feel my face warming up. I looked down at my note book in the front and carefully flipped to the next blank page as Miss Jang finished calling roll. I opened my textbook to the new section and began frivolously jotting important key points while everyone began socializing because they was nothing to do during homeroom. Only a few advance students were actually reading. Miss Jang excited the room because the principle came in and motioned her to come out from homeroom. Minutes later, Miss Jang called our attention, I could see Kyuhyun oppa standing at the door. No way! He is in my class?
“ Class, we have a new student. Please treat him with respect. Come in and introduce yourself,” Miss Jang stated and went behind her podium while Kyuhyun oppa marched into the front of the class.
“ Hello, my name is Cho Kyuhyun. Please treatly me kindly,” he stated and smiled as he caught glance of me. I felt my cheeks burning up and looked down immediately. I could hear girl sighing and guys muttering around the room. I knew Kyuhyun oppa would be accepted well, other than his game addiction he was quite attractive and gave off a cool yet friendly aura.
“ Thank you Kyuhyun. You may go sit next to Tiffany, in front of So Eun,” she pointed to the empty seat in between Tiffany and Jaejoong and in front of me. He walked over quietly while students were still gawking over him.
“ Hey So Eun. I didn’t know I was going to be in the same class as you. I’ll probably need your help, what is your schedule. It would easy if we had a lot of class together then I wouldn't be lost trying to find my way around this school,” he stated and looked around the classroom. I let an awkward laugh.
“ Kyuhyun, you can go to your other teacher and get your textbooks and necessary paper. Tiffany, can walk you to your classes,” she announced. I could see next to Kyuhyun oppa that Tiffany was getting giddy from the idea. She stood up and waited for Kyuhyun oppa as he gathered his bag.
“ See you later,” he smiled and exited out of the classroom with tiffany in the front.
I was about to continue my work but I caught glance of Jaejoong staring at me. He seemed unpleased and angry for an unknown reason. He realized that I was looking at him and forced out a small smile and glanced away. Was there something bothering him? Hmmmm…. I can’t think about this too much. I needed to finish my notes so I could have more time to finish my other homework from my absence at school.