Crying

Condemned Angel

~ Kim Jaejoong ~

" I'm done," So Eun said behind the curtain with her face peeking out. She slowly stepped out in a white dress that reach right above her knee.

She  looked like and angel. She had a shy but sweet smile on her face. The heart of mine that had just returned back to normal rate was speeding up again. I was left speechless.

" Hmm.... does it not look good? I mean, it's really different from what I normally wear. Maybe I don't suit these clothes," she said touching the dress looking at it.

" NO! I mean it looks fine," I blurted out.

" Oh, thanks I think?" she said a little confused with my sudden outburst.

" I mean..... I'm just shocked with your new look but it suits you very well," I said. I wanted to say a lot more but she would think I was a creeper.

" Thank you," she said.

" Let's go. I'll get the rest of the clothing. I'm pretty sure you can fit them," I said wanting to settle my heart that was still pulsating in increased speeds.

" There is no need to get this much clothes," she commented.

" I want to," I said.

" Fine," she sighed. I smiled and called Sofie over and I paid for the clothing.

** In the Car **

~ Kim Jaejoong ~

It had been five minutes since we started driving, silence echoed in the car with only the engine sounding in the background.

" Umm... can we go somewhere before we go back to the house?" So Eun suddenly asked. I nodded.

" Can we go the hospital?" she asked looking at me with unsure eyes. I kept most of my focus on the road but stole glances at her.

When did a girl ever consumed my heart to the point where it feels as if I can breathe if she leaves my side.

** Hospital Parking Lot **

~  Kim Jaejoong ~

We walked to the same room as I had followed her to last time. I glanced at the other patients that had past us. She was willing to introduce someone so dear to her to me and I felt that I was important to her somehow. We stopped in front of the door to her mom's room and I could see her letting a breathe of air out before she knocked then turned the door knob.

The room was filled with the aroma of hand sanitizer  and was mostly white. I could see her mom laying on the bed with her eyes closed looking even more pale then she was the last time I had seen her.  So Eun sat down next to her mom and reach her small hands to her mom's face. Her mom then opened her eyes and softly smiled and touched So Eun's hand which were still on her mom's face.

" My little So Eun's hands are always filled with warmth," her mom commented.

" Who is this young man?" her mom then said looking at my with her hazy, brown eyes.

" Mama, this Jaejoong. He is my friend. He had been extremely nice to me," So Eun said while

own holding her mom's hands.

" Oh I see. It's nice to meet you Jaejoong. I am So Eun's mom. Thank you  for being So Eun's friend. She hasn't brought friends here before so you must be special to her. Our So Eun is so shy and lonely but she warm, delicate, smart, and kindhearted. I hope you will take care of So Eun and look at her kindly. I may not have too long but seeing her being able to open to someone is already a wish that is fulfilled for me before I have to leave her," her mom concluded with a smile.

" Mama please don't say such a thing. I know you will be fine. You're just tired," So Eun whispered. I can her from her voice the tears that are threatened to fall.

I stood there helpless of how to comfort So Eun. I have never felt this helpless and useless.

" So Eun, go home and rest. You look tired," her mom commanded.

" But..." she started.

" Don't worry about me right now. Go home and get rest up for school," her mom urged.

So Eun had no choice but to leave, she finally nodded and grabbed her bag from the shiny floor. We bid our goodbyes with a heavy heart. So Eun and I walked in silence to the parking lot where I parked the car. I looked at her from the side and she was still filled with sorrow with her head down. How could I comfort her? Could I even comfort her in a situation like this. Was she strong enough to withstand this? How could I take some of the pain away from her?

~ Kim So Eun ~

I needed someone to be with me while I visited mama. The doctor had told me she was entering critical condition and he had told me to be prepared. I needed someone to stop me from breaking down. The feeling of loneliness had taken over my world. I needed Jaejoong oppa there with me. Before I knew we were already in front of my apartment. I hesitantly turned to Jaejoong oppa to say goodbye without meeting his eyes. I am afraid I would break down.

" Thank you for today. Thank you for coming to the hospital to visit my mama. Thank you for taking me home," I said quietly and stepped of the car.

I reached out for the door after I unlocked it but a sudden rush of warmth took over my body. I knew it was Jaejoong oppa. He was hugging me from behind.

" It's okay to cry," he whispered into my hair.

His words felt like a reassurance and before I knew it I was crying uncontrollably. I shook and the tears soaked my face while my vision blurred. It had been awhile since I had cried so comfortably. I had always hid my feelings from everyone, hoping they would not pity me.

~ Kim Jaejoong ~

She looked so lonely walking up to her apartment as nearly reached the door, I walked out the car. I could not let the girl that I loved suffer from this alone. Before she walked into her apartment, I hugged trying to give her as much as my support as I could through that embrace. She stood there in silence.

" It's okay to cry," I whispered.

She began to cry and although I could not control her tears. I gave her all the warmth that I could provide her. After a while her cries were slowly diminishing and she was slowly loosing her strength. She must have been tired from the crying. She was falling asleep in my arms and so I carried her back into her house. I entered through the door with her in my arms and after removing my shoes I carried up the stairs. I looked into the first room but I knew it wasn't her's so I walked further down the hallway to the end. I opened the door.and the room was white and bright with the sun shining through. I laid her down on the bed and she stirred around for a bit. I bend down to take off her shoes. Her feet were smaller than I imagined, I placed her shoes in the base of the bed. I pulled the comforter over her petit body. I examined her face for a minute. Her eyes were closed, her face was pale but she looked like an angel, an angel in distress. Unconsciously, my hands reached out to her face. My touch her face which were cold. I trailed my fingers up to her hair then down her nose and lastly to her lips which were not as bright as they normally were. I smiled, looking her sleep feels peaceful. Her cheeks were still stained from the tears so I went to grabbed a wet towel from the bathroom to wipe her face.  I lightly dab the towel across her cheeks then lightly around the other areas of her face. She twitched which made me chuckle. I touched her cheeks once more and it was warming up from the towel. Without thinking I leaned down and gave her a peck on the cheek. I then set her bag and keeps down on the nightstand next to her. I couldn't help but be curious, I looked around at her room which was clean. It was not what I had expected , it was bright unlike the clothes she wore. I glanced around her small vanity which had a small chair. I curiously walked up to it around the square mirror were pictures.

One picture was one of which was a family photo, I could spot So Eun who was smiling sweetly to the camera with her mom and dad along with another girl. So Eun and the girl had their hands interlinked. It was mostly likely taken when she was around 12 and their family was in front of a pretty, green garden. Another photo that caught my eyes was one which had So Eun, the girl, and a boy. This one was probably when they were 5, the girls had their hands interlinked while the boy stood behind them. Of all the photos, none of them were recent.

I silently crossed the  small room and glanced her once more. I remembered to turn on the lamp next to her, I didn't want her to wake up to darkness.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter!

I'm really sorry to all my subscribers that waited for so long.

Thank you to my new subscribers and the comment.

Thank for sticking with me despite my long absence.

hehe

THANK YOU!

I wanted to add, that I am sadden by the situation in Japan and other places which are affected.

I pray for all to be safe and I am sorry for all the loss.