Ignore? Can't

Condemned Angel

~ Kim Jaejoong~

Why am I so angry today, after seeing that boy that sent So Eun home that night, in our school, I have been feeling this intense fire within. Why was I letting one girl get to me, I have never been this way before. No matter who flirted with girl I was currently dated I never got this fired up. They weren’t doing anything to betray me, So Eun and I aren’t even dating, we‘re just friends. This girl isn’t special, I might be sick. I’m not thinking straight, I need to get a girl tonight before I go crazy.

~ Kim So Eun ~

Through out the entire class I could sense that Jaejoong has been trying to ignore me. When I see him in the hallway, he would pretend he didn’t see me. What was wrong with him? I thought he was different from all the others that I had met but he was just the same, he likes his popularity too much to even try to friends with me. I was bothered by this point, I had never been so disappointed. It wasn’t just the fact that he basically rejected me in a way but the fact that he had convince me that he actually cared for me and I fell for it. I am more angry at myself to start believing in fairytales.

“ Hey So Eun,” Kyuhyun oppa said and sat down next to me on the grass, it was lunch.

“ Hello oppa, why are you here?” I asked, I had assume he was going to sit with other people.

“ Eating lunch?” he gave me an odd look.

“ I meant, don’t you have other people you want to sit by?” I replied.

“ I don’t want to sit by them and I saw you sitting alone. Have you made any friends since you came to this school?” he answer opening his bottle of milk to drink.

“ Uh,,, um,” I uttered.

“ No? So Eun, why are you torturing yourself? So Hye would not like you to mop around. You have even changed yourself, wearing only dark colors and covering your face with your hair,” he explained.

I was speechless as I stared down at my lunch. He was right I had changed myself and I was mopping around but it was hard after So Hye left to feel like a ball of sunshine.

“ So Eun, I am not saying that the way you are now is wrong but it is hard to have friends,” he explained.

“ I know but I don’t want to be friends with those people. They are all shallow people and I don’t want to be friends with people that don’t understand me,” I answered.

“ Oh, I understand now. Don’t worry, I will still be your friend not matter what you become,” he assured.

“ I know,” I opened my lunch box and began eating slowly.

~ Kim Jaejoong ~

Why was I getting angry with So Eun? I was a jerk today, I had promise to be her friend but in the end I just ignored her. I need to find her before she thinks that I was lying about wanting to be her friend because it wasn’t a lie. I saw a person yesterday that is hardworking and a person I would like to get to know. It was lunch but I avoid Yuri. Yuri had been openly flirting with Yunho and I knew this was all an act to get me to be jealous but she should know that I wasn’t the type to get jealous. If she wouldn't come to me there will be plenty of babes coming to me. All I wanted to do at this moment was find So Eun, I don’t understand this feeling inside of me not wanting her to ignore me.

I search around the classrooms and the bathrooms. Yes…..the bathrooms, I was getting this desperate. I then walked outside frustrated that I might of cause her run away. I looked to the courtyard to see the thing that I did not want to see, So Eun and the new boy were sitting together and talking happily. I have never seen her so happy. She must like him and I was extremely sure of this and I was pretty sure he had a thing for So Eun but who can blame him. She was delicate, hardworking, and kind not to mention intelligent. I wanted to leave the scene but I can’t. I can’t let her think I hated her so I walked up to them slowly while my heart pounded.

“ So Eun, can I talk to you for a minute?” I asked cautiously. She looked up at me and I see her eyes glisten behind her hair. Oh how I long to sweep the hair out of the way to see her eyes even clearer. She glanced back at that guy and he nodded as if she needed his permission. She then looked at me and followed me to the other side of the courtyard but kept silent.

“ So Eun, I am sorry for how I acted. I wasn't feeling well,” I managed to say, I knew it was a lame excuse but I had to have something.

“ Omo! You’re sick?!” she exclaimed and placed her hand to my forehead. This sent electricity to my brain, she had no idea how soothing her hand felt.

“ I am feeling better now,” I explained trying to contain my happiness.

“ Oppa, if you’re not feeling well then go home. I am sure your family wouldn’t want their child to be at school not feeling well. Should I walk you to the Nurse?” she urged. She cares and that was cute!

“ Neh, can you walk me? I mean your boyfriend is there waiting for you,” I said with a little fire but hoping for her to say otherwise.

“ Kyuhyun oppa is not my boyfriend. Stop making things up oppa,” she said and blushed. I sighed a relief.

“ Wait for me here,” she instructed and walked back to that Kyuhyun. They conversed for a few seconds and she looked at me and this Kyuhyun’s gaze followed, he then nodded. She then gathered all her belongings and walked back to me while Kyuhyun’s followed her. I was now sure that he liked her but did she like him? I met eyes with him for a while but instead of some hatred stare down, he gave an acknowledging nod and I returned it. Maybe he wasn’t as bad, I just didn’t like him for taking So Eun away. It then hit like a ton of bricks, she had call me oppa, I couldn't help but jump for joy in my brain of course.