Ice Cream!

Condemned Angel

~ Kim So Eun ~

I suddenly became aware of my surroundings. I was in my room and the lamp from my side was the only source that lit up the room. I haven't slept this well in a long time but I dashed up suddenly. I was with Jaejoong oppa but why was I in my room? I walked out my room to the hall which was lit. I walked down the stairs and I went to the kitchen. The light was still and on the table there was some dishes along with a bowl of porridge. I smiled, he cooked for me. I grabbed the dishes and walked to the small living coffee table.  I jumped as I saw a figure on the sofa, it was dark so I the light. Jaejoong oppa was laying in the dark, he was sleeping peacefully. I kneeled down to observe his face more clearly. How can someone look so good while they sleep? His hair was covering his eyes though, subconsciously my hand lightly swept the hair to the side. He stirred so I automatically retracted my hands. What do I do? Ahh.... I know....food!

" Oh you're awake and you found food," he said with a sleepy smile.

" Yea...yea," I said breathing heavily.

" Why are breathing so hard? Are you sick?" he said and raised a hand to my forehead but I quickly turned around.

" I'm fine. Y...you just scared my earlier laying on the couch," I  said walking back to the kitchen. I touched my face, it felt as though it was burning from the sudden contact.

" Are you sure you are ok?" he said from behind causing me to jump up and spinning around.

" Why are you so jumpy?" he asked another question.

" Don't worry I am feeling fine," I said calming myself before I die of  embarrassment.

" Go eat, you must be hungry. We haven't eaten since the afternoon before the hospital," Jaejoong oppa said while pushing me to the living room.

" But..." I started to say but he grabbed the dishes remaining on the counter. He placed them with the food next to the dishes that I set down earlier.

" Eat," he said looking up at me while he seated on the floor. I nodded and slowly sat down looking at the food. It looked really good.... well at least better than the bland food that I had been eating lately.

I took one bite of the porridge along with some kimchi and it tasted great that before I could even control myself I was eating at super increased speed.

" Hey slow down, there's a lot more in the fridge. Have you not been eating lately?" he asked looking at with a small smile.

" I don't really have much  of an appetite lately but the food is great," I said after swallow the bite I just took in.

" Thank you," he voiced still looking at me.

" Are you not going to eat?" I asked now slowly pacing myself.

" I'm not too hungry. I kind of ate while you were sleeping. I can't stand being hungry so I learned to cook. I can then sneak down to the kitchen at night and make something to eat with out telling anyone. Now hurry up and eat before the food get cold," he suggested and I continued feasting. After another ten minutes, I finally felt satisfied.

" I'm finished. Thank you for the food, it was delicious," I quietly thanked.

" Your welcome," he said.

" I'm going to go clean up, make yourself at home," I commented as I began clearing the table.

" Let me help you," he offered and I knew he wouldn't let it go until I agreed so even if I didn't want his help I didn't reject. I'll just have to work faster to do more before he does it all.

There was a while of silence with just the sound of plates, bowls, and chopsticks clinking together. I think neither one of us knew what to say to break the silence so it continued until we finished washing the dishes. 

As I was about to crash on the couch, Jaejoong oppa finally broke the emptiness in the room.

" Want to go for ice cream?" he asked standing up while I was already on the couch.

" I know you want to go?" he teased and I gave him a tired look.

" Come on! It's still early," he said and pulled me up from the couch, I felt electricity flowing through my hand. He shocked me!

" Ow!" we both exclaimed in unison then and suddenly the room with filled with laughter.

" Sorry I didn't mean to," he said still laughing.

" Ok, oppa. Let's go have ice cream," i said in a quiet voice.

" Yay! Now let's go!" he said and we were out the door and in his car.

The nearest ice cream shop was about five minutes away. We arrived in front of the stand, children with their parents  standing in line waiting for their turn. Oppa got out the car and I opened it after and he was already near me waiting for me to step out.  We walked slowly to the ice cream stand near the park. I picked vanilla and oppa picked strawberry. We decided to take a walk around the park. The sun was almost completely set but an orange hue was still in the sky. It was really pretty.
 

" So Eun, let me try your ice," oppa suddenly called out and took a bit out of my ice cream before i could even respond.

" Hmmm... taste good," he commented.

" Hey!" I yelled but in the end I giggled. 

" You want some of mine?" he asked holding his cone up for me. In a flash I felt the icy cold touch my nose.

" Ice cream suits you," he commented and ran away.

" Hey! Come back here Kim Jaejoong!" I screamed chasing after him.

I tried to catch up to him but he was fast so I gave up and walked while he was still running. He came running back to me within a few seconds. 

" You give up easily," he commented and stood next to me. I don't give up easily alright. Just when he was stationed next to me, I used the ice cream which was already beginning to melt and smashed it into his cheek. Ha! I then took off.

" Kim So Eun!" he screamed and ran after me but he soon caught up. He hugged me from behind to stop me from running. He then shoved the ice cream  on my face. I laughed and he was laughing along with me. I had not had so much in awhile

We washed up with a water fountain that was stationed in near a tree. The water felt icy against my skin which was hot from running a little earlier. I shivered but it felt really good. Oppa was still washing his face, his bangs were getting wet. His looked like he was in a commercial.
 

"  Are you finished washing up?" he voiced as his hands wiped his face to get off the excess water.

" Yea," I said  wiping my face with my hand.

" Come here," he commanded.

"Huh?" I questioned.

" Come here," he said.

I looked at him and walked a bit closer. He then pulled my hands so I was facing him. I could feel his warm breathe touching my forehead. We stood there for a minute with silence surrounding us since the sky was dark so everyone at the park earlier had already gone home. My heart was beating fast and I tried to level out my breathing. His hands reached up and I felt the warmth radiate off of his hands on my left cheek. He swiped his thumbs back and forth.

" You had ice cream on your cheek," he whispered barely audible. I pulled away from him wanting to stable my heart that was beating loudly but he pulled me back. My body crashed against his while his hands s around me. One reaching my head to hold me closed to him while the other sat  comfortable around my waist. I was sure that he could hear my breathing hitched. Again, I attempted to pull away.

" Please, So Eun. I need to tell you something. I'm sorry if it scares you but I have to get it off my chest," he whispered into my hair.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Sorry!

I know it's bad, I havent' updated.

I will try to upload another chapter real soon.

Thank you for your support!

Hopefully I still have readers!

THANK YOU!

^_^