Confession

Condemned Angel

~ Kim Jaejoong ~

" So Eun, I love you." I whispered.

I was scared for multiple reasons, rejection but most of all afraid she will not even want to be friends anymore. After I told her she did not do anything but stand there in silence. Great, I really did freak her out. My big mouth! I should have just been happy that she was willing to be friends with me. Why did I confess?! Kim Jaejoong, you are really stupid. I let her go and looked down at her face to see her crying. 

" So Eun! I...I..I didn't mean to scare you. Let's pretend this never happened," I said helplessly but she continued to cry.

" What should I do? You don't want to be my friends anymore. Let me take you home first," I told her.

" Oppa?" she whispered as she still cried.

" Yes?" I asked with concern.

" Oppa, you can't like someone like me," she said.

" What?" I questioned.

" Oppa, you are nice and have such good qualifications. I am plain and I cause so much trouble," she answered.

I crashed my lips on her's then I pulled back.  She looked at me with wide eyes.

" I love you. It is me who doesn't deserve someone like you. You are beautiful, honest, and true. Please do not say these things to hurt yourself," I said.

" I love you too oppa," she whispered with her head down. I smiled and touched her cheek hoping to feel some warmth.I leaned down and kissed her again. This time she had her eyes closed. We walked silently in the park hand in hand. I held her hands tighter wanting to engulf then within my own to make them warm.

" So Eun, are you ready to go home yet?" I asked as she gazed up at the stars in the deep blue sky, her eyes were glistening. She then turned to me and shook her head.

" I'm afraid oppa. I'm afraid I am dreaming right now. If you send me back home and sleep, I will wake up,it will just be a dream," she looked at me then back up at the stars.

I was going to protest but she interrupted me. " Just for a little longer oppa. I haven't been to the park in a while and I miss it," she said so we continued to walk.

After ten more minutes at the park, we began to  walk back to the car. I had never felt this kind of feeling before. The feeling of comfort, no only that but relief inside my heart. So Eun fell asleep one minute from being in the car. She was still in slumber when we arrived at her apartment.  I stared at her sleeping face, she was definitely an angel. I touched her cheeks which were soft and a little rosy from her sleeping.

" It's not you that should be afraid that this is a dream but me," I whispered before I opened my door. I walked over to where she was sleeping and carried her into her bedroom. I slipped off her shoes and placed a kiss on her forehead. I quickly wrote a note and left.

* Next Morning *

~ Kim So Eun ~

The sun peeked through the window and I forced my eyes to open feeling the heat illuminate my body. I stretched my arms straight up before getting up. There was a note on my table, I walked over to see it more clearly. I smiled because it was from oppa.



~ My So Eun

You were so sleepy so I didn't want to wake you last night.

I'll be back to pick you up for school.

I'll be at you house at 7:30, I set your alarms so you would wake up.

I'll also bring breakfast!

<3 Jae

 

I glanced at the clock, it was only 5. I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself. It felt like a dream, everything that happened since I moved here. I got ready and wore my uniform.  I was really tempted to cover my eyes but I knew Jae oppa would be angry so I fought the urge. Again I glanced at the clock and it  was only 5:45. I never took too long to get ready, 45 minutes is already considered to be a long time. I sat in my room not knowing what to do. I know! I am going to make a scarf for Jae oppa. Autumn is approaching and I had yarn that I had brought before mama was admitted to the hospital. I decided on a navy blue colored yarn. I remembered when I was younger I would get a knitted scarf from mama every year for Christmas. She had that all the presents in the world cannot compare to the hard work and love one can put into a warm scarf. I believe it to until today. I started to knit the scarf. After working on it for a while the door bell rung, I stuff the scarf into my drawer and when downstairs to open the door. Jaejoong stood there with a bag.

" I have food like I promised!" he said with a smile.

" Thank you oppa." I said as he walked through the door.

" I'm thinking we should go visit auntie at the hospital then I'll help you study for you exam! How does that sound?" he asked as he placed the plastic container on the table.

" That sounds good but I need to work tonight..." I said. He sighed and I knew he did not like the fact that I would have to work.

" If I said I would provide for your mom's medical bills would you stop working at the bar?" he asked as he looked into my eyes.

" No. You can't do that for me. You are already doing so much for me. I can't ask for anymore," I said with caution.

" You are my girlfriend. I want to help you. I really can't stand to see you sick again. Please!" he begged as he reached for my hands. He slipped my hands into his and it felt reassuring.

" Oppa, I'm sorry..." I said.

" Let's discuss this later," he said and went to grab some bowl from the cabinet in the kitchen.

What have I done to deserve him? 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so so so so so sorry to all my readers!

I had a hard deciding on what direction I wanted this story to go in also MAJOR writer's block!

Not to mention I have been busy with school.

I am so sorry to keep you all waiting!

Thank so much to all my subscribers!

Thank you so much! I promise I will update soon! ^_^