Her Secret World

Condemned Angel

Here's another chapter.

Thank you for reading!

Please comment and  subscribe! ^_^

jlynne - thank you for commenting. it means alot to me. hehe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Kim Jaejoong ~

“ You know the answer to this. it’s not very difficult just use the methods I just told you. You just need to think of which one to utilize,” I said as I stared at a concentrating So Eun.

“ I’ve got it! I need to look at the chain rule to find the derivative,” she exclaimed! I haven’t seen anyone so excited to do math problem and I chuckled.

“ You got it,” I patted her head.

“ Thank you! It so much easier to understand now!” she thanked. She seemed comfortable around me now and that made me extremely happy.

“ You’re smart, you just needed to catch up,” I commented. She continued to finish her worksheet from her missing work. It was already late outside.

“ So Eun, do you want to stop here? I understand that you are excited but you need to get home,” I teased and she blushed pink.

“ You’re making fun of me,” she said in a sad voice. Is she crying?

“ Hey don’t cry,” I said and tilted her head to face me.

She laughed, “ you are easy to trick.”

“ Hey that is not nice,” I said.

“ You were the one to tease me first,” she replied.

“ Ok ok…..you win,” I laughed.

“ I should go. It’s getting late. Thank you for tutoring me,” she said and bowed. She then gathered all her belongings.

“ Let me take you home,” I offered.

“ It’s ok, I don’t want to be a bother,” she rejected.

“ Please, it’s not safe for a girl to travel alone at night,” I suggested.

“ But I am not going back home. I need to go to someplace. I will take a taxi so you don’t have to worry,” she reassured.

“ Kim So Eun, you need to stop rejecting me. I’m very persistent you know,” I mentioned.

“ You really don’t mind?” she asked.

“ Yes, now let’s go!” I said and went to get my keys and wallet from the dresser then grabbed her hand and led her to my car parked in the garage.

“ Where to miss?” I asked.

“ Umm… the hospital?” she questioned. I knew she was visiting her mom from last time but I would make me a creep for knowing so I had to ask which hospital and took off. We arrived at the familiar hospital parking.

“ I’ll be back in 15 minutes. Is that ok?” she asked.

“ Can I come? Are you visiting someone?” I asked.

“ Ummm…..” she seemed hesitant.

“ If you really don’t want to then it’s fine. I’ll wai..” I started.

“ It’s fine, you can come,” she stated.

We got out of the car and I followed where she led me. We ended up in front of the room where I saw her the other time. She stood in front of the door and knocked twice before opening the door.

“ Mama, I’m here,” she said to the lady in the bed whose eyes opened when we walked in.

“ So Eun, you came,” she smiled at us.

“ Neh mama. Oh… this is my friend Kim Jaejoong. Jaejoong this is my mom,” she introduced.

“ It’s nice to meet you Jaejoong,” she said and nodded lightly and I bowed.

“ Mama have you taken you medicine yet?” she asked her frail mother.

“ Neh, Jaejoong would like to take a seat” she motioned toward the couch.

“ I’m fine Mrs. Kim, thank you,” I said with a smile.

“ You’re the first friend she has brought to see me. This makes me extremely happy. Thank you for being friends with So Eun. She might not be the most approachable person but she is gentle hearted and sweet,” she said while holding onto one of So Eun’s hand.

“ Mama…” So Eun began to say.

“ I know,” I replied.

“ Are you feeling better mama?” So Eun asked.

“ Still the same but you need to take care of yourself. Auntie Cho has been telling me that you are pushing yourself too hard,” her mom commented and I agree.

“ Don’t worry mama,” So Eun reassured her mother.

“ Ok….but you should go home and rest,” he mother patted her hand.

“ Neh, mama,” So Eun agreed.

“ Don’t go to the bar tonight just go home. Auntie Cho came over today and told me you have been working too late,” he mother mentions.

“ But mama, I need to. Auntie has already helped us too much,” So Eun argues.

“ I know but just for tonight. Auntie said it would be fine since she knows you need to catch up with school work and exams are soon,” her mom said.

“ Ok. Rest well,” So Eun says and kisses her mom on the cheek and he mom nods.

“ Again, it was nice meeting you Jaejoong,” her mom smiled.

“ You as well Mrs. Kim,” I bowed while we exited the door.

So Eun and her mom were alike in a lot of ways from there looks to their mannerism. I was glad to be special and happy that So Eun trusted me enough to let me into her world.