The Truth

Condemned Angel

~Kim So Eun~
I didn’t even know why this boy was helping me? I didn’t even know his name but I am too scared to ask. He is the son of the school sponsor too. Oh, I am so pathetic, I couldn’t even get through the first day of school. He probably pities a girl like me. He then glanced toward me and I immediately looked down. I hate meeting eyes with people.

“My name is Kim Jaejoong by the way. I haven’t told you my name yet. I am in your class too. I sit the seat diagonally from you,” Kim Jaejoong said.

“ Why are you helping me?” I muttered.

“ Truthfully I don’t even know. It would help if you didn’t act so antisocial and wear your uniform in a more trendy fashion,” he said to me critically.

“ Stop the car please,” I said.

“ What?” he asked surprised.

“ I said stop the car. I don’t need your sympathy. I might be bullied and though I don‘t like it, I won‘t change me. I don’t want to change who I am to make people like me. People should get to know a person before they judge them by their outer appearance. There is so much more to a person that is not only written on their outer exterior.” I burst out.

I opened the car door while it was still going fast on the road. I wanted to leap out. Then Kim Jaejoong grabbed me hand and pulled my toward him causing me to collapse upon him. I quickly pulled away feeling my heart pulsating in abnormal speed. I then stared into his dark, bewildered eyes.

“ Kim So Eun, what are you thinking? You could die,” he anxiously said.

“ Look….. I am just taking you to my place to get you cleaned up. I know you wouldn’t want your mom to know you were bullied. If she saw you in this mess, trust me, she will know,” he said again trying to convince me.

I could help but agree. Mama wouldn’t be happy if I came home like this. Her health probably couldn’t take the truth that moving school was no help.

“ Thanks,” I mumble.

He just nodded.

~Kim Jaejoong~

This girl is strange. She didn’t care about her appearance. I looked at her with the corner of my eyes. I know she didn’t like people staring at her, I couldn’t face her after the episode caused by my truthful but hurtful words. She was actually quite pretty, she was innocent and pure. Her skin was flawless even though I could tell she use no makeup. Many girls at school would trade anything to have her innocence and silky skin. If she dressed up she would be better looking than most girls at our high school. We arrive at the gates of my mansion. Dave pulled up near the front door. A few maids greeted us. So Eun seemed surprised at my house but then again who wouldn’t be. I walked in the front door to be greeted by a few more servants. I looked behind to see that So Eun’s eyes were looking at the floor again. I sighed.

“Lolli, take this miss to clean up and give her something casual from the girl clothes in my closet,” I instructed.

I truthfully didn’t not want her to wear any clothing from my past girlfriends but I couldn’t make her wear my mother’s clothing. It would be too big and make her look like she was in her forties.

“ Yes young master,” Lolli said politely, “ follow me this way miss.”

Kim So Eun looked at me and then I nudged her to go with my maid. She then obediently trailed after Lolli.