New School, Same Life

Condemned Angel

~ Kim So Eun~
The nerves are taking over my body filling my stomach with butterflies and sending tingling sensations to my ice cold hands. I felt sick. How can I not be nervous, the first day at a new high school? I didn’t have luck in back at Cho Ri High School, how will moving to another one change anything? Mama was naïve to think like that, all high school students were the same. They all want to fit in with having the newest trends in fashion, having the cutest boyfriend, or being the prettiest. I was never any had or were any of these things hence being an outcast and being bullied, which I never really minded. The bullies were never violent, they just loved to make me feel humiliated in anyway possible. I know changing school will not doing anything to prevent these things from happening but I wanted mama to have a sense of security so I obeyed her. I stood at the door way with the principal which just entered to converse with the teacher. I felt the teacher’s eyes glanced toward me and I quickly shifted my eyes down.
“ So Eun, Miss Jang is ready for you, “ said the principal and left. I nodded.

“Class! We have a new student, Kim So Eun. Please treat her kindly.”
Miss Jang said loud and clear.

She then nodded with a warm smile and urged me to introduce myself.I despised this!

“H..hel…hello my n..name is Kim So Eun. N….n…nice to meet you, “ I said almost inaudible.

“ Oh man! I thought it was going to be a hottie! She just a stutter geek!” a boy huffed in the front row.

I knew this would happen, I felt tears welling up already but my bangs hid my face so you couldn’t see moistened eyes.

“ Yoochun! Detention!” yelled Miss Jang.

The boy Yoochun muttered something under his breath but remained silent. Great way to begin at a new high school. After three classes was lunch. We were free to go where ever we wanted to enjoy our lunch so I bolted out of class. I actually like that idea, Cho Ri High School never offered that. I was always stuck in the classroom so I could be the easy person to target upon.

~Kim Jaejoong~

“H..hel…hello my n..name is Kim So Eun. N….n…nice to meet you, “ Kim So Eun said almost inaudible.
“ Oh man! I thought it was going to be a hottie! She just a stutter geek!” Yoochun yelped. He is so stupid sometimes, now he will get detention.

“ Yoochun! Detention!” yelled Miss Jang.

I knew it, he is an idiot. I mean this Kim So Eun is not a hottie but Miss Jang just told us to be nice and then he comments on her appearance, he was digging himself a hole to get punished. I glanced towards Kim So Eun but I couldn’t see her face properly with her hair. Her body was average, she was skinny but her uniform skirt was nearly covering her knees and her blouse was button up to the very top button with her blazer also fully buttoned. This girl needed serious tips on fashion. I then felt an arm touching me, it was Tiffany. She then smiled her seductive smiled. She was my girlfriend for now. I winked at her and leaned closer to her.

“Later babe, Miss Jang seemed to be in a bad mood,” I huskily whispered.

Tiffany of course pouted but then smiled when I gave her another one of my irresistible winks. I then turned around to look at Kim So Eun, who was sitting next to Junsu at the very edge almost afraid to touch him. Junsu and the other hand just ignored her and was staring at Jang Ri In.

Lunch came and I saw Kim So Eun dash out of the classroom in a hurry. I felt pity for her knowing her days at Seo Ara High weren’t going to be the most pleasant. There are mean people at this high school that love bullying outcast. I didn’t understand why but I never stopped them cause it would cause too much trouble.