Music Makes Everything Better

Easy As 1-2-3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Well, that was something interesting.” Buffy chuckled. “Let’s not talk about it.” Jota groaned. “Oh come on. You got to hug Nam Hayoon.” Lee Geon grinned. “And it’s not my proudest moment.” Jota grumbled. “I still can’t believe something like that happened. Like it really happened and I witnessed it.” H.O said with wide eyes.

“Jota,” Daewon called. Jota looked over at him with a puzzled look. “Are you dating Nam Hayoon?” He asked. Jota furrowed his brows together, “What?” “Are you dating Nam Hayoon?” Daewon repeated. “No.” “Then why were you hugging her like you guys were dating?” “It was an accident.” “Are you sure?” “I’m very sure.”

“Alright, let’s forget about this situation and let’s enjoy ourselves. It is the past so we’re going to move on, alright?” Moos clapped his hands with a smile. “Yeah, let’s get going.” Heojun nodded in agreement. “We need to enjoy this festival since it’s going to be the only one we’re going to have.” “Heojun is right. We need to go and have some fun!” Buffy grinned. “Come on! Let’s go have some fun!” Lee Geon hung an arm around Jota’s shoulder with a smile.

“Forget about what others say. Our hotshot judoka star here is always perfect.” Buffy nudged Jota with a chuckle. “Let’s just go play." Jota stated. Buffy nodded, "And we shall go play." 

“And what are we going to play?” Moos questioned. “Shooting.” Buffy smirked. “Oh, you are so on.” “I knew you’d play.” “Of course, it’s my specialty.” “Bet $20?” “You got it!”

“Are we gambling now?” Heojun raised a brow. “What? We’re going to the casino?” Lee Geon perked up. Heojun rolled his eyes, “No you dummy. They’re making a bet right now.” “Oh, I see. Bet on what?” “Nothing. You don’t need to worry about it.” Buffy patted Lee Geon on the shoulder. “I’ll get into this bet as well.” Jota smirked. Moos nodded, “Good, good. I’ll beat you too.” “Try hyung.”

H.O heaved a sigh, “My poor Hayoon.” Daewon nodded in agreement, “I know, but at least Jota and Hayoon don’t have anything together.” “You’re right. We still got a chance.” Daewon laughed, “We sure do.” “You guys can stop dreaming about being with Nam Hayoon now.” Heojun gently pushed both of their heads. “Hey.” H.O and Daewon frowned holding their heads. Heojun laughed, “Come on. We’re going to leave you two behind if you don’t pay attention and follow.”

 

-----

 

“Did you guys hear?” Wheein squealed. “Hear what?” Moonbyul asked. “The universities booked Big Bang and TWICE.” “No way.” Hwasa gasped. Wheein nodded, “They sure did, but it’s a surprise.” “Then how did you find out?” Solar asked. Wheein winked, “I have my people.” “Sometimes I wonder where you get this kind of information from. Is it trustworthy?” Hayoon narrowed her eyes at Wheein, who giggled. “Of course it is! You’ve got to trust me on this, but first, we need to go to the stage and wait for them to perform. We really can’t miss them.”

“I forgot how much of a TWICE fan you are.” Solar chuckled. “Well duh. They’re a good girl’s group and they have very catchy songs.” Wheein beamed. “I still like Big Bang better.” Hwasa grinned. “We know you do. We know how you have a big crush on Taeyang.” Hayoon nudged Hwasa with a smirk on her face. “Who wouldn’t like for Taeyang to serenade them?” “Well, he has a girlfriend so calm down.” “I completely forgot that he has a girlfriend. Why must he be taken? Why?”

“Because he’s human and deserves to be with someone he loves.” Moonbyul replied. Hwasa heaved a big sigh, “You’re right. I need to stop fangirling over him.” “Moonbyul doesn’t mean it like that. You just got to remember that he has his personal life we shouldn’t interfere in.” Hayoon explained. “You always know what to say Hayoon.” Moonbyul gave Hayoon a hugged. Hayoon laughed, “Anytime when it comes to Hwasa.”

“Hey, I’m not a toy.” Hwasa pouted. Hayoon and Moonbyul laughed. “We didn’t say anything about you being a toy.” Moonbyul clicked her tongue playfully. Before Hwasa could speak up, Hayoon linked arms with Hwasa with a smile on her face, “You should be happy. We’re here to spend time together. Shall we go to the stage and get ready for the performances?” “Yes!” Wheein pumped her fist into the air.

“I gotta hand it to the Universities for being able to get Big Bang and TWICE here.” Solar noted. “Especially Big Bang.” Wheein added. “No, actually TWICE. They’re new, so I bet they’re pretty busy since a lot of people like them.” “Big Bang as well. They’re preparing a lot nowadays.” Moonbyul added. Hayoon nodded, “You’re right. They are. How in the world did the universities get them?” “Magic.” Wheein winked.

“Then I want 2PM for my birthday. Can you book them for me?” Hwasa turned to Moonbyul, who blinked at her. “What does that have to do with me? I’m not a celebrity.” Moonbyul frowned. “Well your family spa is pretty known.” “No.” “Oh come on, it’d be so nice to have 2PM. They’re all tall and y so why not.” “My answer is still no.” “Fine, be that way.” “Oh come on, let’s go to the stage. I’ll have a special someone come by for your birthday.” Hayoon winked at Hwasa, who gave her a puzzled look. “Who is it?” She asked. Hayoon shook her head, “Not telling you. Let’s just go and enjoy ourselves.”

“Look, people are already gathering. We need to hurry or we’re going to get a very bad spot.” Wheein pouted. “Alright, let’s go.” Solar linked arms with Wheein.

 

-----

 

“And there we go. Moos win again.” Heojun shook his head with a smirk on his face. “Moos always win when it comes to shooting games.” H.O added. “You’re right. Moos will always win when it comes to shooting games.” Daewon nodded in agreement. “And Lee Geon will always lose to Jota when it comes to strength.” Buffy chuckled.

“Hey, I didn’t lose.” Lee Geon defended. “You did.” Jota chuckled. “I did not.” “Now don’t lie for yourself now. You know that you lost. Just admit Lee Geon.” Lee Geon heaved a big sigh, “Fine. I admit it. I lost, okay?” Jota nodded and patted his shoulder, “I’m glad you to admit to your defeat.” Lee Geon rolled his eyes, “Whatever.”

“Ay, don’t be so mad now.” Moos wrapped an arm around Lee Geon’s neck. “I’ll always beat Buffy like Jota will always beat you. There’s no harm in that.” “Okay. You don’t have to rub it in you know.” Buffy shook his head. “That’s what I do best.” "We're not little kids anymore." H.O grumbled. "But college students can be immature." Daewon chimed. "Alright kids, we should get going. I heard that TWICE is going to be here." Heojun whistled. 

"TWICE?!" Lee Geon gasped with wide eyes. Heojun nodded, "Yeah. Didn't you guys hear about it?" "No, if we did then I would have said something." "Oh, well now you know." "Is it only going to be TWICE? is SNSD going to perform?" Daewon asked with a twinkle in his eyes. Heojun shook his head, "No, it's only TWICE and Big Bang." "Big Bang is coming here?!" H.O gasped. "Yup." 

"How come you're not freaking out about it?" Moos raised a brow looking at Heojun. "Oh, I am. I'm just keeping it in until they perform. I need to keep my cool." Heojun smiled. Madtown gave him a weird look before nodding their heads in understanding. "I can't wait to see TWICE. They are going to be amazing, I just know it." Heojun heaved a sigh with a smile. "I can't wait to see how you act when you finally see them on stage." Buffy chuckled. "I'm going to bet that he's going to go crazy and we're all going to stop being his friends." H.O grinned. 

Heojun rolled his eyes, "Please. I'm not going to act crazy." "I mean I don't know man. You just might. I can picture it in my head already." Lee Geon grinned. "You can't picture anything so stop lying Lee Geon. If you guys are done teasing me, we should head over to the stage since it's going to get packed." Heojun started walking towards the stage. "I guess we got to stop teasing him." Daewon shrugged. "We'll see." Jota chuckled. 

"Hello? Aren't you guys coming?" Heojun whistled. Madtown chuckled as they started to follow after Heojun. "We're coming, we're coming. You got to slow down for us. We're not as excited as you are." Moos teased. "Ha ha ha. Very funny." Heojun frowned. "Oh come on Heojun. We just like teasing and having fun with you." Daewon wrapped an arm around his neck. "I know. Now let's go. People are starting to fill in the front of the stage and I want a good spot to see my lovely TWICE." Heojun urged. "Okay, okay fan boy." Buffy chuckled. 

"There seems to be a lot of people already." Jota observed. H.O nodded in agreement, "There is a lot of people here." "When does the performance even begin? Why are there so many people here already?" Daewon looked around. "Becuase everyone wants to see Big Bang and TWICE." Heojun said in a 'duh' tone. "Crazy fans all over." Buffy heaved a sigh. "We're not crazy fans. We're just fans that love supporting our idols." Heojun reasoned. Buffy nodded, "Okay, okay." "Hey-" "Look it's Nam Hayoon!" H.O squeaked. "She's so pretty." Daewon swooned. 

Madtown turned their direction to where Daewon and H.O were looking at. Hayoon and Mamamoo was walking towards the stage laughing and smiling.

"She's so pretty when she smiles." H.O sighed. "She's beautiful." Daewon smiled a goofy smile. "And you two are crazy." Lee Geon clicked his tongue. "No, we're just Nam Hayoon's fans." H.O and Daewon spoke at the same time. Buffy nodded, "You two are crazy." While Madtown was bickering among each other, Jota was looking at a particular someone. He couldn't seem to keep his eyes off of her because he found her smile very attractive. 

"Ay, so you do have a thing for the ballerina." Moos teased as he nudged Jota out of his thoughts. Jota blinked, "No I don't." "You don't have to lie to me. I can see it in your eyes. I can see you looking at her." "I'm not looking at her. I'm looking at the stage behind her." "Dude, the stage is in front of her not behind her." Jota's cheeks tinted a light red in embarrassment as Moos chuckled. "I promise I won't tell those two." Moos winked. Jota heaved a sigh, "Hyung, it's nothing." "Jota, there is no need for you to lie to me. I know what I saw. I promise you that if you want to date her, I'll support you all the way. Also, those two pumpkins won't put up much of a fight." "I'm not interested in her." Moos chuckled, "Okay, okay. I got it. You're not into her." 

"Hurry up you two. We're going to the front of the stage." Buffy pointed towards the stage. "We're coming. Those

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter