Finally the Day

Easy As 1-2-3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Come on Hwasa.” Hayoon whined. Wheein laughed, “Yeah Hwasa. We don’t have all day for you.” “Hold on!” Hwasa shouted from her bedroom.

“We need to go!” Solar jingled her keys. “Okay, I’m done.” Hwasa huffed walking out of her bedroom. “Took you long enough.” Moonbyul got up from the couch. “Let’s go!” Hayoon cheered.

“Aigoo, so impatient.” Wheein poked Hayoon’s side making her laugh. “Stop it. You know I’m ticklish.” Hayoon pouted. “I know. That’s why I did it.” “Hey.”

“Okay you two, we need to get going or we’re going to miss all the fun~” Solar sang. Hayoon and Hwasa linked arms and rushed out the door. “Wait!” Wheein ran after the two.

Moonbyul and Solar shook their heads as they too went out the door catching up with the other three. “Thanks for leaving us behind.” Solar pouted. “Sorry, but we’re just really excited.” Wheein laughed.

“We really need to hurry. I heard that they guys at Yonsei University are pretty good looking.” Hwasa sang. “You and boys.” Solar clicked her tongue. “Well, I can’t be single for the rest of my life.” “Ditto.” Wheein and Hayoon nodded. “None of us are going to die single. We’re too pretty for that.” Moonbyul flicked her hair back before laughing.

“I agree with Moonbyul on that.” Solar linked arms with Moonbyul. “Now, we need to hurry. I need to see how cute those boys are.” Hwasa giggled. “In the car please.” Solar pointed to her car that was parked on the street of their house.

 

-----

 

“There it is! Park! Park!” Hwasa pointed out the window at a parking spot. “Calm down or you’re going to hurt yourself.” Solar scolded. “Okay.” Hwasa sat back in her seat. “Calm down.” Hayoon patted Hwasa on the shoulder.

“Wow. There are a lot of people here.” Wheein looked at the crowd in the park where the festival was held. “I bet. There are a lot of students who attend both universities and not to mention that it is open to the community so there are a lot of people here.” Moonbyul said as her eyes scanned the area. “Oh, there are a lot of cute guys here too.” Hwasa chuckled as she pointed to a couple of boys walking by.

“Oh my, they are cute.” Wheein whistled laughing. Hwasa laughed, “They sure are.” “We’re here to hang out together, not find boyfriends.” Hayoon poked Hwasa’s side making her laugh. “Okay, okay, I’m sorry.”

“Done! Let’s go!” Solar stepped out of the car. The four girls scrabbled out of the car, stretching their legs and arms. “Finally!” Hwasa breathed. Hayoon laughed, “Let’s go. I’m hungry so I want to get something good to eat.” “Me too.” Moonbyul linked arms with Hayoon.

 

-----

 

“Man, why didn’t the university think about this sooner?” Buffy chuckled as he looked around. “So many girls.” Lee Geon nudged Jota, who laughed. “Cute girls.” Daewon beamed. “Are you guys only here to see girls?” Moos eyed the younger boys.

“Well if it makes you feel better, I’m here to eat the good food.” H.O grinned. Moos laughed, “Right.” “Hey, I’m not lying. I am here to eat food.” “And I’m here to play some games.” Jota chuckled. “Sure you are.” Heojun smirked.

Jota narrowed his eyes at him, “What’s that supposed to be?” “You know you’re here to look for someone too.” Heojun wiggled his eyebrows. “Let’s just go.” Jota started walking away from the group. “Wait for me too. I can’t stand being with them by myself.” Moos followed after Jota.

“Whoa. Look at that. Now they are gorgeous.” Lee Geon whistled lowly. “Eyes down.” Moos covered his eyes pushing his head back. “Hey.” Lee Geon pushed Moos’ hand away as he continued to look at girls. “You know, we’re not hungry wolves hunting for sheep.” Buffy grinned. “Lies. I know you are.” Lee Geon glared at Buffy, who shrugged.

“Oh, look at that. Spicy rice cakes are the best!” H.O ran over to a stand. “That looks good.” Jota followed after him. “Wait for me.” Moos scrabbled after the two. “Come on guys.” Daewon quickly followed after.

 

-----

 

“Hey, hey look at that.” Hwasa nudged Hayoon, who was holding a custard filled bread in her hand. “What am I supposed to be looking at?” Hayoon raised a brow. “Ahem. Do you not see the y hunk men there?” “Where?” “Oh. My Goodness! Do you not see them walking over to the spicy rice cake stand? They’re a bunch of y hunks!”

“Hey, they are cute!” Wheein giggled. Hayoon shook her head as she took a bite of her bread, “Not really.” “Oh come on Hayoon. Just look at them.” Hwasa pointed out. Hayoon heaved a sigh, “Okay, okay I’ll look at them.”

Solar and Moonbyul shook their heads. “You girls are thinking too much about boys.” Moonbyul clicked her tongue. “Don’t worry Moonbyul. You’ll find someone soon too.” Wheein winked. “Come on you two.” Solar linked arms with them. “We’ll all find a boyfriend sooner or later.”

“Look at that one in the blue shirt with fade away black hair. He’s good looking.” Hwasa nodded towards Madtown. Hayoon turned in the direction that Hwasa was looking at. She searched for the one that her friend was talking about and there he was, handsome and shining. It was true; he was handsome, really handsome in fact. Her heart skipped a beat and it surprised her.

“JOTA!”

“Oh, even his name is interesting. I like, I like.” Hwasa smirked. Hayoon shook her head, “You like the name ‘like’?” “I mean the name suits him. Who wouldn’t like such a handsome looking fella?” “I mean he’s handsome, but his name? I don’t know, it sounds…weird.” “It’s okay. At least you said he was handsome so I’ll take that.”

“He isn’t the only one that’s good looking. His whole group of friends is good looking.” Wheein wiggled her brows. Hayoon shook her head as she stepped away from the two, “I’m not listening. I’m here for food not boys.”

“Hayoon’s right. We’re here to hangout not check out boys.” Solar grinned. “I second that.” Moonbyul nodded in agreement. “But how can you not look at all these handsome men?” Hwasa whined. “Because I’m here to be with you not them.” Hayoon cooed. Hwasa laughed, “Okay, you’re right. Forgive me for being so narrowed minded fairy princess.” “Stop, don’t say that.”

Before Hwasa could say anything to defend herself, a group of girls came up to Hayoon.

“Are you Nam Hayoon?” A short haired girl asked. Hayoon blinked at her before smiling, “Yes I am.” “Oh my!” The group of girls squealed. “We’re your fans!”

Hayoon laughed, “Thank you for the support last week. I was going to come by and bring some snacks for you all.” “No, there’s no need for you to do that. We love supporting you.” A baby face girl beamed. “Thank you.” “Can we get your autograph and picture?” A blonde hair girl asked.

Hayoon looked at her friends, who nodded at her to sign and take pictures with her fans. “Sorry.” She whispered softly. “Should we take a picture first?” She asked turning to the group of girls. “Yes!” They chorused.

Mamamoo watched their friend take pictures and sign autographs. “Why can’t we ever have Hayoon to ourselves?” Hwasa pouted. “Because our friend is the fairy princess of the school.” Solar replied. “She’s about to be more popular after next week’s national recital.” Moonbyul reminded. “Aigoo, my best friend is getting too famous.” Hwasa whined.

“Our best friend, Hwasa.” Wheein reminded. Hwasa laughed, “You’re right. We need to get as popular as Hayoon too.” “In my dreams.” Solar joked.

“Thank you for supporting me. Bye.” Hayoon waved as the group of girls left. She turned to her friends and smiled, “Ready?”

 

-----

 

“No way.” Daewon gasped. “What happened?” Heojun asked. “That’s Nam Hayoon. SNU’s fairy princess.”

“Fairy princess?” Jota furrowed his brows. “You don’t know who she is?” H.O gaped. “Um, no?” “Bro, she’s like the most graceful and beautiful ballerina star in the nation!” Daewon beamed. “Okay, you’re getting a little too excited now.” Moos ruffled Daewon’s hair.

“But I’m being serious. Nam Hayoon won that fairy princess title for being graceful and beautiful. You can ask anyone who goes to SNU and they’ll tell you the exact thing.” Daewon defended.

Jota looked over at Hayoon, who was laughing at something Wheein had said. He had to admit that she was pretty, really pretty. He couldn’t keep his eyes off of her. Not because she was pretty but there was just something about her.

“Ay, look at you looking at her.” Buffy nudged Jota, who snapped out of his daze. Jota blinked and cleared his throat, “I’m just loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter