Time Together

Easy As 1-2-3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Good morning sunshine.” Jota greeted as he stepped into the kitchen where Hayoon was cooking at the stove. “Good morning.” Hayoon greeted as her boyfriend kissed her cheek. “What are you cooking?” “Just something simple with the food we bought yesterday at the supermarket.” “Eggs, sausage and toast? I like it. It’s very simple.” “You can go sit down and wait. I’m almost done.”

Jota shook his head as he tightened his arms around her waist, “I’ll just wait here with you.” “But you’re in my way.” Hayoon whined. “Too bad.” “Why don’t you grab the plates and help me set up?” “Alright, I’ll help you set up.” Jota let go and walked over to the cabinet. He grabbed two plates and walked back to Hayoon. “Thank you.” She smiled. “The toast is in the toaster?” “You got it!” “I got chu~”

Jota stepped over to the toaster and grabbed the toast. “It might be hot.” Hayoon warned. “It’s not that hot.” He declared as he placed one toast on each plate. “Eggs and sausage is right here.” Hayoon stepped out the way as Jota walked over to her. She gently placed the eggs and sausage on each plate. Jota walked over to the table and set the plates across from each other.

“Here you go.” Hayoon held out a fork. “Thanks love.” Jota grabbed the fork and sat down. “Thanks for the food.” Jota grinned. “Thanks for setting up.” Hyaoon beamed. The two started eating. “Moos called me this morning.” Jota stated as he took a bite of the toast. “Really? Why so early?” Hayoon looked up at him.

“The guys just wanted to know what we’re doing.” Jota replied. “And what did you tell him?” She asked. “That it was a secret.” “You do know that that’s going to make them bother you more, right?” “I’m going to ignore them like no tomorrow.” “Okay, but don’t get angry later saying that they’re bothering you too much.” “Trust me, I won’t.” “I’ll hold you to your words.”

“Let’s eat and go explore. I want to enjoy our time together as much as I can.” Jota smiled. “Do you?” Hayoon asked as she continued to eat. “I sure do. Once we get back, we’re both going to be busy. Let’s cherish our time together.” “You act like you’re going abroad or something.” “I’m not, but gets going to be our last year, so it’s going to be busy. It doesn’t help that we both go to different schools. We won’t be able to see each other often.”

“Well of course, that’s a given. We both are going into our final year, so we both are going to be busy. That can’t be helped, but we can always make time to be together like have a study date or go on late night dates. We can always think of something.” Hayoon suggested. “Can’t you transfer over?” Jota asked. “No.” “But why not?” “Because I like where I’m at. I’m not going to transfer just to be with you.” “Do you not love me enough?” “Stop, you’re talking nonsense.” “Okay, okay, I’m just joking. We’ll find time for each other. Just don’t forget about me.”

“And how would I forget about you?” Hayoon asked as she stood up with her plate in hand. “Well, you know that when you dance, you forget about everything, including me.” Jota replied as he stood up and followed her to the sink. “It was just that one time.” “No, it wasn’t. It happened a few and let’s not mention the fact that you even flirted with other guys in front of me.” “I did not.” “Oh yeah? What about that one guy, who gave you a hug from behind, huh? That’s not flirting? You even let another guy hug you.” “Lee Jonghwa, are you picking a fight with me right now?”

“Nope.” Jota replied as he the water. “I’ll wash the dishes.” Hayoon looked at him, “Really? You’ll wash the dishes?” “Of course, I will. You cooked, so I’ll clean.” “How thoughtful of you.” “I’m the best boyfriend ever, aren’t I?” “I wouldn’t know, I’ve never had an official boyfriend until you came along.” Jota laughed, “You’re right. Sorry, I completely forgot about that.” “And what am I?” “You’re the best girlfriend ever of course.”

Hayoon crossed her arms, “Is that so?” “Yes, that is so.” Jota replied sending her a wink. “And why is that? What about your ex-girlfriends?” “Alright, first of all, I already explained to you what you are to me and secondly, are you perhaps…jealous?” Hayoon scoffed in disbelief, “Me? Jealous?” Jota smirked, “You’re jealous, aren’t you?” “I am not.”

“You’re blushing, Hayoon.” Jota teased. “I am not.” Hayoon cupped her face. “You are and that’s why you’re holding your face. It’s cute. I’m just going to let their imagination go wild.” “What?!” “I’m kidding. Maybe. No, not really.” “This is like…a guy thing? Even my friends don’t do this to me.” “Are you sure? I saw the messages that you received yesterday. They were curious about what we were doing.” “Yeah, and I told them the truth.” “I did too, so you don’t have to worry. I just love messing around with you.”

“You’re the worst.” Hayoon huffed. “And I still love you.” Jota blew her a kiss. “I’m going to go get dressed.” “Are you going to wear something pretty?” “Nope, I’m going to be wearing sweats and a t-shirt.” “You look hot in that too.” “Oh, shut it.” “You look y in anything that you wear.” “And you talk too much. Hurry up with the dishes and get dressed.” “What are you in a rush for?”

“I just want to make sure that we’re using our day wisely.” Hayoon stated as she stepped into the bedroom and closed the door. “This girl.” Jota shook his head as he continued to wash the dishes.

 

------

 

“Shall we walk around the lake?” Jota asked swinging their hands. “Let’s do that.” Hayoon smiled. “I thought you were going to wear something y.” “In your dreams. It’s spring time so I’m wearing this.” “This? You’re just wearing shorts and a t-shirt.” “Exactly. I didn’t need to dress up, did I?” “And you’re wearing a cap. Cute. I like it. I’ve never seen you in a cap before.”

“You’ve never seen me in a cap before? Really? I thought you have.” Hayoon tapped her chin. “Nope, never. This is my first time and I like it.” Jota grinned. “Thanks?” “Why is that a question? It should be a statement.” “Alright, thanks.” “There you go.” “You’re so weird.” “What? I can’t like that fact that my girlfriend, who is always gracefully, is finally showing her lazy side?” “I didn’t say that. I’m not always that gracefully you know. I do have my lazy days or maybe it’s just the way people see me as.”

“Well, even in your lazy state, you’re still beautiful.” Jota grinned. Hayoon laughed, “Of course you do. Or better yet, you better.” “Why? It is because you’re my girlfriend?” “Yes, of course. You accept me for who I am.” “Look at you being cute, of course, I accept you for who you are. I wouldn’t want you to change for anything. You’re perfect.” “Thanks, but I wouldn’t say I’m perfect.” “Why not?”

“Well, being a ballerina means having high standards because we’re supposed to be graceful and follow routines. It can get tiring very quickly and everyone just assumes that because I’m a ballerina, I am the most logic and sensible person there is. Isn’t it crazy how people can hold someone to such standard?” Hayoon let out a small bitter laugh. Jota squeezed his girlfriend’s hand, “It’s alright. Everyone has their own opinion, but what matters the most is what you think of yourself. Everybody talks, so they’re going to have a standard, but don’t worry too much about anything. I just need you to remember that I will always be here for you.”

Hayoon looked up at her boyfriend. She was touched at how he knew what words to say to comfort her, “Thanks, I appreciate it a lot.” “You’re welcome. I’m just glad that I’m able to comfort you to the best of my abilities.” Jota smiled as he brought her hand up to his lip and kissed the back of her hand. Hayoon blushed. “You’re still blushing when I do these kinds of things?” “Y-Yes. I’m still not used to it.” “Because I’m your first official boyfriend?” “…Yeah.”

“Well, you don’t have to worry about it. You should start getting used to it since I’ll probably doing it often, also the other little things.” Jota chuckled. “I’ll try, but I can’t say.” Hayoon mumbled. “Did you want to rent a bike?” “A bike?” “Yeah, look.” Jota pointed over to a station that rented out bikes for people to enjoy. “I haven’t ridden a bike it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter