It Finally Happened

Easy As 1-2-3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Bye~” Hwasa waved drunk at Madtown. “Oh, you smell.” Moonbyul wrinkled her nose. Hwasa laughed and poked her cheek, “I love you, Moonbyul~” “Look at you. You drank too much.” Hayoon clicked her tongue. “Hayoon, you didn’t drink enough.” Hwasa pointed at her. “I did. I’m a little tipsy right now.”

“Okay, okay, we need to get you back. You need some sleep.” Solar shook her head. “Let’s go.” Wheein grinned widely. Solar looked at her, “You need to sleep too.” Wheein giggled, “Do I?” Moonbyul heaved a sigh, “These girls.”

“Whoooo?” Daewon chuckled. Moos groaned, “Stop talking. Please.” “Moos, please~” “Please what?” “Where my franz?” “Look at this kid.” Buffy clicked his tongue. “Franz.” Daewon slurred. “You stink.” Moos gagged. “Stinky~” Daewon laughed loudly. “Do you two need help? We can come along with you guys.” Lee Geon offered. Solar looked at Hayoon, who was swaying a bit. She looked at Jota, who was next to her. “Yes, would you guys do that?” Solar smiled. “We just want to make sure you girls arrive at your dorm safely.” Moos smiled.

“That would be wonderful. I think Hayoon needs some extra help.” Moonbyul smirked at Jota, who blinked at her. Before anyone could say anything, Hayoon swayed and Jota caught her. Madtown and Mamamoo grinned at the two.

“Are you okay?” Jota asked concerned. Hayoon looked up at him with a lopsided smile, “Yes, thank you.” Jota smiled as he tightened his arms around her waist, “Good, I’m glad you didn’t fall.”

H.O cleared his throat, “Let’s head out.” Jota looked over at him puzzled. “Let’s go. These two need to sleep.” Moonbyul frowned as Hwasa poked her cheek again. Madtown and Mamamoo started walking leaving Jota and Hayoon.

Jota looked down at Hayoon, who had her head on his chest. His face turned pink seeing the position that they were in. “Hayoon?” He called softly. Hayoon lifted her head and looked up at him before smiling, “Oh, Jota.” He chuckled, “Let’s go. Our friends are going to leave us if we don’t walk.” Hayoon straightened up having Jota drop one of his arms, but he kept one around her waist to help support her as they walked.

“Are you feeling okay?” Jota asked as they walked behind their friends, who were being a little rowdy. Hayoon nodded, “I’m alright. Just a little tipsy.” “You drank quite a bit.” Jota noted. Hayoon giggled softly, “I was forced to. Hwasa wouldn’t leave me alone if I didn’t. How come you didn’t drink a lot?” Jota shrugged with a smile, “I don’t know.”

Hayoon narrowed her eyes and pointed a finger at him, “You didn’t even drink, did you?” Jota chuckled, “I did drink.” “How many drinks?” “I’m not sure, but I can assure you that I drank.” Hayoon shook her head not believing him. “If you want, we can go out again and drink all you want.” Jota offered. Hayoon waved her hand, “No thanks. I think I’m good for now.”

Jota chuckled, “I’m sure you are.” “I don’t ever want to drink again.” Hayoon burped softly causing Jota to laugh. “Oh god, that’s embarrassing.” Hayoon covered her face with a hand. “It’s okay. Everyone burps.” He reassured. Hayoon groaned in response.

Jota turned to look at Hayoon as she fanned her face with a hand. He observed her features and his eyes landed on her lips. She her lips and that didn’t make things better because he wanted to kiss her lips very badly. It was very tempting.

“You know, I really enjoyed the tournament today. You did very good.” Hayoon randomly stated. Jota chuckled, “Thanks. I’m really glad that you enjoyed it.” Hayoon suddenly stopped walking causing Jota to stop and look at her in concern. “Is something wrong?” He asked searching her face. Hayoon looked up at him and blinked. Jota blinked at her, “Are you alright? Are you hurt somewhere? Do you need to puke?”

“I like you.” Hayoon confessed. Jota’s eyes widened in shock. He was not expecting her confession. “I like you.” She repeated. Jota didn’t know what to say. His heart was pounding in his chest. He felt like his heart was about to jump out. “I like you.” She repeated once more.

It was silent for a second before Hayoon stepped away. “I’m sorry. I’m a bit drunk.” She quickly apologized. Hayoon took a step few steps forward, but Jota grabbed her hand. She turned back to look at Jota, who had a soft smile on his face. “I like you too.” He confessed. Hayoon blinked at him in shock.

Jota chuckled as he took a step towards her, “I like you.” He took another step, “I like you.” He took one last step and stood in front of her, “I like you.” Hayoon stared into Jota’s eyes that were sparkling brightly. “I didn’t expect for a confession from you. Is this a drunk confession?” Jota teased. Hayoon blushed in embarrassment, “I-I…”

“If I asked for you to be my girlfriend, will you agree or will you forget about it tomorrow?” Jota asked with a smile on his face. Hayoon quickly looked away not being able to meet his eyes. “Will you be my girlfriend?” Jota asked cupping Hayoon’s face tilting it up to look at him. Hayoon pouted, “Let go.” Jota grinned, “I asked if you will be my girlfriend. Now answer.”

Hayoon just blinked at him not answering. Jota raised a brow, “Yes or no?” “I don’t know?” Hayoon answered with a question. Jota chuckled, “Should I ask you tomorrow instead?” “I…” Jota dropped his hands that were still cupping her face, “I can just ask you tomorrow when you’re soberer.” He took a step back when Hayoon grabbed his hand. He looked at her puzzled to why she grabbed his hand.

“Are you feeling sick?” Jota asked concerned. Hayoon shook her head, “No.” “Then are you hurt? Does your feet hurt?” He asked looking down at her feet. “No, my feet are fine.” Before Jota could say anything, Hayoon got on her tippy toes and kiss him.

Jota’s eyes widened in shock. He was kissing Hayoon or Hayoon was kissing him. Hayoon stepped back shyly. Jota stood there still stunned at what happened. “Um, I hope that answered your question.” Hayoon spoke softly.

Upon hearing that, Jota broke out into a big smile, “Really?” Hayoon looked up at him shyly. Jota pulled her into a hug. Hayoon giggled as she hugged him back. “Guess we’re boyfriend and girlfriend now.” Jota chuckled as Hayoon nodded in response. He rocked her from side to side.

“Alright, can you not rock me? I feel like I’m going to puke.” Hayoon patted Jota on the back. Jota stopped rocking them and pulled away with his hands on her shoulders, “Sorry. How are you feeling now?” “I feel like I need some sleep.” Hayoon covered as a yawn escaped her lips. Jota chuckled, “Then let’s go. You definitely need some rest.” Hayoon nodded as the two turned around.

Jota slipped his hand down to her hand and laced their fingers together. Hayoon looked down at their laced hands and blushed. “I got to send my lovely girlfriend back or her friends aren’t going to be very happy with me.” Jota grinned. “My friends are not like that.” Hayoon noted. “Alright, I’m just joking, but I’m sure they wouldn’t be happy if you’re home late.”

“So, are we going to tell everyone that we’re dating?” Hayoon asked as they swung their hands. Jota nodded, “We should. It’s only right that we tell them, right?” “Do you think they’re going to disapprove of us?” “I don’t think so, but I think I know two people who might.” Hayoon turned to look at him flustered, “Who?” “Daewon and Heojun.” “Daewon and Heojun?”

“Yeah, they’re big fans of you.” Jota chuckled. Hayoon laughed, “Are they?” “Oh boy, are they going to kill me when they find out that we’re dating. You know, they even made me promise that I wouldn’t date you.” Hayoon raised a brow, “You made a promise not to date me?” “It’s not what you think. I just didn’t expect to have feelings for you like this and because they’re such big fans, they made me promise them.”

“And you broke their promise.” Hayoon stated. Jota nodded, “I sure did.” “What are you going to do?” Jota shrugged, “I’m not sure, but they’ll probably beat me up for it.” Hayoon’s eyes widened, “What? Beat up? They’re going to beat you up? Maybe we shouldn’t date then.” Jota scowled hearing that, “They won’t literally beat me up. They’ll just make a fuss about it, so there’s no need of us breaking up already. It hasn’t even been half an hour and you want to break up already?”

“Well, if they’re going to give you a hard time then yes. I don’t want them harassing you.” Hayoon pouted. Jota lightly pinched her cheek, “How can you be this cute?” Hayoon blushed. “Look at you. You’re adorable.” Jota pecked her cheek. “Stop.” Hayoon whined cutely.

Jota laughed happily. He couldn’t believe what was happening. He was now dating Nam Hayoon. He would have never expected for something like that to happen in his life. He thought he was going to be single for the rest of his life, but now, he wanted to keep this woman until the end. There was no way anything could possibly get in their way.

 

------

 

“Oh, my head.” Hwasa groaned as she sat up in her bed. Solar laughed, “Well good afternoon.” “Water. I need some water.” Hwasa coughed. “Can I get some water too?” Wheein whined. Hayoon shook her head, “You two are something else.”

“Here.” Solar threw Wheein and Hwasa a bottle water. “Thanks.” The two coursed in unison. “You two are never going to drink again. You guys are wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter