Step One

Easy As 1-2-3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m so full! My stomach is about to burst.” Daewon placed a hand on his stomach. “That’s because you ate the most food.” H.O clicked his tongue. “That’s because I was super-duper hungry.” Daewon grinned.

 

“You looked like a pig eating everything that was being cooked.” Moos snickered. Daewon pouted, “Moos.”“It’s okay. Hwasa ate like a pig too.” Solar pointed out. “Solar!” Hwasa wrinkled her nose causing Solar to laugh out loud. “Sorry, but I just point that out.” Solar beamed. “Hayoon~” Hwasa pouted a she ran over to Hayoon and linked arms like her.“I can’t help you here.” Hayoon laughed. “But why? We’re best friends, aren’t we?” Hwasa asked with puppy eyes. “I’m your best friend too.” Wheein linked arms with Hayoon, who laughed. “Don’t forget me.” Solar hugged Hayoon from behind.“Where do I go?” Moonbyul asked as she linked arms with Hwasa. Hayoon laughed, “Stop. The guys are going to think that we’re weird.”

 

Madtown couldn’t help but chuckle hearing that. “We don’t think it’s weird at all.” Heojun smiled. Solar let go of Hayoon, “We’re all sisters, so we’re really close with each other.” “We completely understand.” Buffy grinned.“Oh! Should we go karaoke again?” Daewon asked with a big smile on his face. “Let’s go!” Hwasa beamed. “We gotta ask Jota since it’s his day today.” Moos turned look back at Jota, who just shrugged. “If you guys want to go, we can go.” Jota answered before anyone could ask the question.

 

“Are you tired? If you’re tired, we don’t need to go.” Heojun offered. Jota shook his head, “No, we can go. I’m fine.” Buffy poked Jota in the arm, “And you’re not sore?” “I’m fine, really.” Jota reassured.“Since he says that he’s fine and he wants to go then let’s go.” Daewon skipped ahead not waiting for anyone. H.O shook his head, “He’s like a child.” “We better hurry or he’s going to disappear.” Heojun quickly followed after Daewon, who was getting further and further away.

“Let’s go.” Hwasa pulled Hayoon and Moonbyul along with her to catch up with Heojun and Daewon. “I guess we better follow or we’ll really lose them.” Moos started walking. Solar and Wheein looked at each other before following.

 

“Stop staring at her and start walking.” Lee Geon slung an arm around Jota’s shoulders. “I’m not staring.” Jota swallowed. “Sure, you aren’t. Do you see the look in your eyes? You look like a puppy who misses his mom.” “Did you just compare me to a puppy?”

 

“Stop talking you two. We lost them!” H.O huffed as he started to run. Buffy groaned and started running as well. “Let’s go.” Lee Geon pulled his arm away and ran. Jota heaved a big sigh as he watched his friends run, “When will I ever get a break from them?”

 

-----

 

“Let’s drink!” Heojun raised his glass in the air. “CHEERS!” Mamamoo, Madtown, and Hayoon clicked their glasses together and drank the glass.

“OH! That was good!” Daewon beamed as he set his glass down. “It’s good when we’re all together and celebrating.” Lee Geon grinned as he sat back down. “Let’s sing~” Hwasa sang as she skipped over to grab the remote. “Hayoon, we have to sing your favorite song.”

 

Wheein pushed Hayoon towards Hwasa, who grabbed her hand and pulled Hayoon towards her. “Hwasa.” Hyoon pouted as Hwasa beamed. “You’ll do wonderful. We sing this all the time.”

 

“Hwasa, don’t say that or Jota is going to get the wrong idea about Hayoon.” Solar scolded with a smile on her face. Jota’s ears turned red as he cleared his throat and Hayoon clung onto Hwasa embarrassed. “Solar.” Moonbyul nudged her lightly.

 

“Don’t worry, Hayoon doesn’t go out often. But when she does, she-” “Solar!” Hayoon whined causing the former to laugh. “Alright, sorry.” Solar raised a hand in apology. “Don’t worry, Jota is an emotional drunk. He’ll start crying when he’s drunk and starts talking about his cat.” Moos laughed. “Moos!” Jota groaned in embarrassment.

 

“Sorry, but I had to. I just wanted it to be fair.” Moos smirked. “Are we telling secrets about Jota now?” H.O grinned slyly. “Stop.” Jota glared at him causing him to laugh loudly. “Hwasa, hurry up and start the music.” Wheein ushered. “Okay!” Hwasa winked and pressed a button.The music slowly started. Madtown sat silently listening to the music.

 

“Oh! Twice!” Lee Geon jumped to his feet. “That’s right! We gotta cheer up!” Hwasa cheered as Hayoon laughed next to her. “Let me join too!” Lee Geon quickly ran up to Hwasa and Hayoon. “Me too!” Daewon ran up with a big smile on his face.“OKAY!” Hwasa beamed and grabbed Hayoon’s hand. “Are you ready?” Hayoon smiled, “I always am when I’m with you.” Hwasa winked at her and gave her hand a squeeze, “You got this.”

 

“Hayoon is a really good singer. You’ll be shocked when you hear her sing and dance.” Wheein turned to Jota, who had a twinkle in his eyes. “Really?” Jota leaned forward. Moonbyul nodded, “Your jaw is going to drop to the floor.” “She’s a dance major, isn’t she?” Heojun asked. Solar nodded, “She is, but that’s ballet. Dancing to this type of music is something most people don’t get to see her do.”“Are we that special that we get to see Hayoon dance to this?” Buffy questioned. “She only does this when Hwasa makes her.” Wheein laughed as Hwasa, Lee Geon, and Daewon started singing and dancing.

 

“Hayoon, dance!” Hwasa laughed as Hayoon shook her head, but started dancing. “YEAH!” Lee Geon and Daewon cheered as Hayoon started dancing along with them.Jota kept his eyes focused on Hayoon as she sang and dance with a big smile on her face. He really liked her smile. His mind then went back to when he and Hayoon were talking about her going aboard to follow her dream. He remembered vividly the worried look at she had on her face. He didn’t like that look and seeing her smiling face, he didn’t want her to have any other expression but a big smile on her face.

 

“WHOO!” Buffy and H.O cheered as the song came to an end. “YEAH!” Solar, Wheein, and Moonbyul clapped loudly. Jota snapped out of his thoughts and clapped with a smile. His eyes still on Hayoon as she fanned her face.“Wow! I would have never expected to see this.” Heojun clapped his hand. Hayoon blushed as she sat down between Jota and Solar because Solar pulled her towards the spot. “That was really tiring.” Hayoon laughed as she flipped her hair back hitting Jota in the face. “Oh my! I’m so sorry!” She quickly apologized.

 

Jota chuckled shaking his head, “It’s alright.” “Still, sorry. I didn’t mean to.” Hayoon apologized again with a concerned expression. “It’s really alright. You don’t need to worry about it.” “Are you sure?” “I’m sure. And plus, I enjoyed that performance.” Hayoon blushed as she laughed awkwardly to hide her embarrassment.

“Alright, it’s my turn now!” Heojun jumped up beaming. “Let’s get it!” Moos laughed as he followed Heojun. “I’m in too!” Moonbyul raised her hand as she followed along. “We’re definitely going to dance the night away!” Hwasa clapped.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter