We'll Get Through It

Easy As 1-2-3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How could he do that to you?” Hwasa frowned. “For real? Does he even care for you?” Solar scowled with her arms crossed. Hayoon looked at her best friends, who were video chatting her. “Seriously? Did he not consider your feelings?” Moonbyul clicked her tongue. “I thought he was better than that.” Wheein heaved a sigh.

“What do I do?” Hayoon whispered. “I think you need to talk about it with him.” Solar stated. “Why would she talk to him about it when he accused her of something she didn’t do?” Hwasa frowned turning to Solar. “Because this is between Hayoon and Jota. We don’t have a say in it.” Solar replied. “Solar isn’t wrong there.” Wheein nodded.

“Hayoon, every couple has their ups and downs. This is a down for you and Jota, but it’s nothing. You two just have fix this yourselves.” Moonbyul said softly. “But what if we break up?” Hayoon choked back tears that were wanting to fall. “It’s okay to cry Hayoon. You don’t have to hold back your tears.” Wheein looked at her best friend.

Tears started to roll down Hayoon’s cheeks. She cried silently. Mamamoo’s hearts broke seeing their best friend cry. They couldn’t do much for her since she wasn’t there with them. Even though she wasn’t aboard or anything, she still wasn’t anywhere close to them.

“Do you want us to come pick you up?” Hwasa asked desperately. “Hwasa.” Moonbyul frowned. “What? I can’t just let Hayoon cry on her own there.” “We can’t.” Wheein placed a hand on Hwasa’s shoulder. “Hayoon.” Solar called softly. Hayoon sniffed and wiped away her tears. “How are you feeling?” Moonbyul asked.

“…I don’t know.” Hayoon replied. “What about Jota?” Solar asked. Hayoon shook her head, “…I don’t know.” “Hayoon.” Wheein called softly. Hayoon sniffed as a tear rolled down her cheek, “I’ll be fine.” Mamamoo turned to look at each other before turning to look back at Hayoon. “What are you going to do now?” Solar asked. “…I don’t know.” Hayoon replied.

“Hayoon, I think it’s just best for you to talk it out with Jota. I know you’re upset with him at the moment and he probably feel bad for saying those stuff to you, so you two need to talk it out and fix it.” Solar recommended. “I agree with Solar. You and Jota need to talk it out. No matter how much you hurt at the moment, you two need to work it out because going abroad can affect your relationship.” Moonbyul stated.

“As much as I want to beat him up for you, I also agree. Talk it out and let us know what happens. If he says anything else that is rude and mean, I’ll beat him for you, so you don’t have to worry about it.” Hwasa saluted with a wink. “Don’t worry about anything and make sure to make up. Call us if you need anything, okay?” Wheein smiled.

Hayoon looked at her friends and gave them a meek smile, “Thanks. I can always count on you guys.” “Of course, we’re your best friends after all.” Hwasa beamed. “Remember to call us if you need anything, okay?” Solar smiled. Hayoon nodded, “I will.” “Get some sleep. You look like to need some.” Moonbyul wrinkled her nose. “Yeah…I’ll take a nap.” Hayoon let out a yawn. “Sleep tight and remember to talk it out with Jota.” Wheein reminded. “I will. Thanks again you guys.” “Any time. Now sleep. Bye.” Hwasa waved. “Bye.” Hayoon bided as she ended the call.

Hayoon heaved a sigh as she pulled her legs up and hugged them. She stared at the black TV screen in front of her. She didn’t know what to think about. Actually, there was a lot of things that were going on in her mind. She just didn’t want to think about anything right now.

“What do I do?” She whispered as she rested her chin on her knees. “When should I talk to him? What if this drifts us apart? What if we break up over this?” Hayoon wrinkled her nose and straightened up. She grabbed the remote that was on the table in front of her and the TV. She set the remote down next to her and heaved a sigh. She stared blankly at the TV screen, “What do I do?”

 

------

 

“Shame on you!” “How could you do that to our Hayoon?” “Why would you blame her for something like that?” “You’re horrible.” Madtown scolded Jota on video chat. “I know, I know. I’m the worst. I don’t know why I got so worked up.” Jota pressed his lips into a thin line. “Yeah, you’re an idiot.” Lee Geon clicked his tongue. “You made our Hayoon cry. You don’t deserve her anymore.” Daewon frowned.

“Hey.” Buffy nudged Daewon, who pouted. “I think you should go and talk to her.” Moos looked at Jota, who was depress. “She felt. She doesn’t want to talk to me.” Jota heaved a sigh. “But that doesn’t me that you can’t talk to her.” H.O chimed in. “Just give her some time before you talk to her.” Buffy added. “How long? How much time would she need?” Jota asked desperately.

 “That’s for you to figure out yourself.” Heojun stated. “Can’t you guys at least help me figure this out a little bit?” Jota asked. “What do you want us to do?” H.O asked. “We really can’t do much for you here. It’s all up to you.” Moos shook his head. “Then do I just leave Hayoon alone? Do I not go back to the apartment?” Jota bombarded. “We really can’t help you.” Buffy heaved a sigh in defeat.

“As much as we care about Hayoon and you, we can’t in this. This is something between you two and you’re in the wrong.” Lee Geon reminded. “You don’t have to remind me. I already know that I’m wrong.” Jota grumbled. “Then be smart and think of a way to make it up to Hayoon. You should be glad that she hasn’t kicked your for being like this.” Daewon scowled. “Shut it, you smart mouth.” Buffy elbowed Daewon, who doubled over in pain.

“You don’t have to think too hard about it. I’m sure Hayoon would like an apology from you and try to understand where she is coming from.” Lee Geon stated calmly. “An apology?” Jota repeated softly. “If Hayoon decides that she wants to go abroad, you can’t really do much because that’s her choice whether you like or not. Of course, this is coming from a third person view, but that’s what I think.” Moos observed Jota for his reaction.

Jota just blankly stared at the area in front of him. He didn’t know what to think anymore. He really didn’t even want to think anymore. He wanted everything to figure itself out on its own. He didn’t want to do anything, but he knew that he was at fault and he needed to fix it. But he didn’t know how to fix it. He didn’t know how to approach the situation since this was the first time that he and Hayoon had fought.

“We know that you’re lost and confused right now, but you have to think carefully.” Heojun looked at his friend. “Hayoon is hurt and you’re hurt right now. You two need some time to cool off then talk about the situation. We know that this is difficult, but it’s something you two need to work out.” Lee Geon declared. “I know, but it’s just really hard for me at the moment.” Jota heaved sigh.

“Just don’t think too much about it.” Buffy stated calmly. “Even though I hate the fact that you hurt Hayoon, make up with her. I’m sure she needs you as much as you need her.” Daewon frowned with his arms crossed over his chest. “Thanks for the reminder.” Jota huffed depressingly. “Sorry.” Daewon apologized.

Jota took a deep breath, “It’s okay. I just really need to sort out my thoughts. I feel like I’m going crazy here.” “Take your time. Just remember to talk calmly with Hayoon.” Moos reminded. Jota nodded, “I will.” “Shouldn’t you go back to the apartment?” H.O asked. “No,” Jota shook his head. “I can’t. Hayoon went back there, so I can’t.” “Then what are you going to do?” Lee Geon asked with a brow raised. “I don’t know. I’m probably going to return the bike then walk around.” Jota replied.

“Call us if you need anything.” Buffy grinned. “And remember to be calm when you talk with Hayoon.” Heojun reminded. “I will. Thanks guys.” Jota gave his friends a meek smile. “See ya.” Madtown bided. Jota hung up and heaved a sigh. He slipped his phone into his pocket and looked around him.

The sun was shining, and the air was fresh. However, he was alone. There were others walking around with smiles on their faces and he envied them. He was supposed to be smiling and laughing with his loved one, but he wasn’t.

Jota took a deep breath with his eyes closed. He opened his eyes and looked around again. “I guess I better return that bike.” He stood up and walked over to the bike that was parked next to the bench.

 

------

 

Jota unlocked the apartment and opened the door stepping in. The apartment was dark. There was no moment. He heard the sound of people talking. He pinched his brows together and closed the door. He quickly took off his shoes and walked towards the living room where he found the TV on and Hayoon, who had fallen asleep with her head propped up on her knees as she was still hugging them.

Jota felt his heart break a little seeing how Hayoon had fallen asleep. Before he could take a step closer to her, Hayoon stirred. He froze and watched her stretch. He could her adorable the way she stretched her arms over her head and let out a yawn.

Hayoon placed her feet on the ground and heaved a sigh, “I shouldn’t have fallen asleep in that position.” She rotated her neck to stretch out the stiffness. She turned her head and looked up to see Jota staring at her. Jota’s eyes widened in shock as he stood where he was.

The silence that eloped the atmosphere was deadly awkward. Neither of them could talk. They didn’t know what to say because it’s been two and a half hours since they last saw each other. They both continued to stare at each other for a minute before Hayoon swallowed and stood up. Jota followed her every move with his eyes.

When Hayoon walked past Jota, he quickly grabbed her hand stopping her from walking any further. “Hayoon.” Jota called softly. Hayoon swallowed as she squeezed her eyes before opening them. “Can we…talk?” He asked carefully. She pressed her lips into a thin line, “What is there to talk about?” “Hayoon, please.”

Hayoon turned to glare at him. Jota was taken aback at the glint in her eyes. “Please, let talk.” He begged. “So that you can accuse me again?” She scowled bitterly. “Hayoon, I’m sorry. I was wrong.” “I don’t want to talk about it now.” “Hayoon, please. I’m begging you. I was wrong. I shouldn’t have accused you like that when I didn’t know anything. I’m sorry.”

Hayoon heaved a sigh, “Jota.” “Hayoon, I’m sorry.” Jota apologized desperately. “I really don’t want to talk about it right now. Let’s talk about it later.” “When is later?” “I don’t know. Later tonight? Tomor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter