Just You And I

Easy As 1-2-3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wow. The lake view is beautiful.” Hayoon beamed as she stared at the lake in front of her. “I’m glad that you like it.” Jota grinned. “You picked a very nice area.” “Well, I should thank you for that.” “Me? What did I do?” “You told me once that you would like to go to the lakeside and relax, so here we are.”

“Wow. You remember that? I told you that probably a week or two after we started dating.” Hayoon stated in awe. Jota chuckled, “Of course, I remember. I can’t forget something so precious like that.” “You’re so sweet. Thank you for thinking about me.” “I’m glad that you’re enjoying this view. I was a bit nervous, but now I’m not.”

“I really appreciate it.” Hayoon squeezed Jota’s hand. “You’re welcome.  We should drop off our stuff and explore the area. Unless you want to do something else.” Jota looked down at his girlfriend. “A glass of wine sounds good.” “Wine? I see, we’ll buy a bottle of wine.” “That would be wonderful. Also, where are we staying at?”

“You’ll just have to wait and see.” Jota winked. “What’s that supposed to mean? I hope it isn’t somewhere creepy.” Hayoon joked. “A haunted hotel?” Hayoon turned to look at him in horror, “A haunted hotel?” Jota laughed out loud, “I’m kidding! You should see your face!” “It’s not funny!” Hayoon pulled her hand free and slapped his arm. “Ow.” Jota continued to laugh.

“You’re horrible. How could you joke around like that?” Hayoon pouted as she slapped his arm once more. “Okay, okay, I’m sorry.” Jota laughed. “I hate you.” Hayoon huffed as she turned around and began to walk towards the car. “Wait for me. You can’t leave without me.” Jota quickly followed her. “No, I’m not waiting for you. I hate you.” “Hate is a strong word Hayoon.” “I hate you.” “But I like you.”

“I still hate you.” Hayoon scowled. “I still like you.” Jota grinned as he caught up to her. “Go away.” “Never.” “You’re horrible.” “I’m sorry for joking with you. It was a joke. Forgive me Hayoon.” Jota grabbed her hand causing her to stop walking. “Forgive me?” Hayoon turned to look at Jota with a glare, “You’re an insensitive boyfriend.” “Oh, come on, forgive me, please?” “No.” “Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top?” “No. I’m not going to forgive you because if I do then you won’t learn your lesson.”

“But Hayoon.” Jota pouted with puppy eyes. Hayoon turned her head looking away, “I’m not going to look at you.” “But why? Look at me Hayoon.” “No.” “Look at me~” “Stop whining. I’m not going to look.” “Please Hayoon? Please forgive.” “I don’t think so.” “If you won’t look at me, just forgive me then.” “I’m not doing that either.”

“Nam Hayoon.” Jota frowned. “Lee Jonghwa.” Hayoon squeezed her eyes shut. Jota cupped her face causing her to open her eyes and stared into his, “I love you.” Hayoon’s eyes widened in shock upon hearing that word. “I love you.” “…Jota.” “Do you love me?” Hayoon squeezed her eyes shut and wrinkled her face. “Are you going to answer me?” Jota gently squished his girlfriend’s face.

“Why are you doing this to me?” Hayoon pouted with her eyes still shut. “Open your eyes.” Jota demanded. “No.” “Open them.” “No.” “But I want to stare into your pretty eyes.” “No.” “Yes.” “No.” “Nam Hayoon.” “Lee Jonghwa, you can’t force me to open my eyes.”

Jota smirked and leaned towards her kissing her lips. That caused Hayoon to open her eyes in shock. Jota pulled back with a wide smile on his face, “I can’t force you to open your eyes, right?” Hayoon narrowed her eyes at him, “You’re horrible.” Jota rested his forehead on hers and closed his eyes, “I love you.” Hayoon softened as she blushed, “…I love you too.” “I love you.” “Stop, I’m blushing because you keep saying that.”

Jota leaned back and opened his eyes, “Am I making you blush?” “Of course, you are.” Hayoon looked away shyly. “You’re so cute when you blush. You’re adorable.” “Okay, let’s go. We need to put our stuff away.” “Are we going to be ordering takeout tonight or did you want to go out and eat?” Hayoon shrugged as she started walking towards the car, “It doesn’t matter.” “Should we do takeout since you want wine?” “Wine and takeout? Let’s do that. It sounds good.”

“Then should we Netflix and chill?” Jota wiggled his brows. “I’ll Netflix and chill by myself.” Hayoon laughed. “Then I’ll just cuddle right next to you.” “Where are we staying? You still haven’t told me.” “Get in the car. I can guarantee that you’ll like it.” “How are you so sure that I would like it?” “I know you well enough, so don’t worry. Get in get in, I want to relax.”

Hayoon shook her head as she opened the door to the car, “You talk too much, sweetheart.” “Sweetheart, huh?” Jota chuckled as he climbed into the car. “Just drive quietly.” “How can I when my perfect and beautiful girlfriend is right next to me.” “Quickly, drive.” “Jeez, what are you in a rush for? You want to chill that bad?” “Just drive.” Jota laughed as he started the engine.

 

------

 

“You rented a whole apartment?” Hayoon asked looking around the modern apartment. “Yes, I did.” Jota grinned. “Why would you rest the whole apartment if we’re going to stay for a night?” “Did I tell you that we were staying for just one night?” “Wait, what?! We’re not staying for one night?!” “Of course not, we’re staying for two nights. Did you forget that too?”

Hayoon stared at Jota in horror, “Two nights?! But I told my friends that I was just going overnight.” “We planned this two and a half weeks ago. It’s a Friday today, so we aren’t leaving until Sunday.” Jota poked Hayoon’s side. “I seriously completely forgot about this.” “How could you forget about something important like this? We planned it together and everything, so don’t make it seem like I kidnapped you or something.”

“Well, when you say plan, you didn’t tell me the full details.” Hayoon reasoned. “And that’s because it was a surprise. However, I did tell you that we were going to stay for two nights.” Jota poked her again. “Then you should have reminded me earlier.” “It’s alright. Just text them that you’re staying for two nights. It’s not going to kill you, is it?” Jota stood in front of Hayoon and wrapped his arms around her.

Hayoon s her arms around his waist and leaned her head on his shoulder, “Of course not, but I’m just saying.” “Stop complaining and enjoy our time.” Jota kissed the side of her head. “We haven’t spent a lot of time together because of finals, so now that we finally have a chance, you’re freaking out?” Hayoon let out a soft laugh, “Okay, sorry, I’ll text them. Also, how many rooms does this apartment have?” “One.”

Hayoon pulled back and stared at her boyfriend with rounded eyes, “One?!” “Yeah, is there a problem with that?” Jota asked. “Are you sure there’s only one bedroom? Did you check?” “What’s one with one bedroom?” “What’s wrong with one bedroom? How could we both sleep in one room?” “And what’s wrong with that? Oh my! Are you having dirty thoughts?” “What?! No! I’m not!” “Then what’s wrong with sleeping in one room? We aren’t going to do anything. Unless…” Jota covered his chest with his arms, “You’re going to do something to me.”

Hayoon’s jaw dropped in shock as she blinked at him, “Me? W-What am I going to do to you?” “How would I know? What are you going to do with me? Never mind, I don’t want to know.” Jota took a step back. “I’m not going to do anything to you!” “I don’t believe you. You might pounce on me. I better sleep out here if I don’t want to die.”

“How could you say that? I’m not going to do anything to you.” Hayoon pouted. Jota shook his head as he walked over to the couch, “I still don’t trust you. You can be a little crazy some time. Remember when you confessed to me? I thought you were going to pounce on me.” “I’m not that crazy.” “You’re just a little crazy.” “I am not!” “Yes, you are.” “Lee Jonghwa.” Jota laughed, “Yes my lovely Nam Hayoon.” “You’re unbelievable.”

“Come sit next to me.” Jota patted the spot next to him. Hayoon narrowed her eyes at him, “What are you thinking about doing?” “Nothing. Don’t you want to drink some wine and relax?” “I do, but I’m very suspicious of you. I don’t trust you right now.” “Come here Nam Hayoon.” “No.” “Fine, I’ll just open the bottle of wine and drink it by myself.” “You can’t open my bottle of wine without me.”

Jota laughed as he grabbed the bottle in front of him and waved it in the air, “I have the bottle here.” Hayoon scowled as she walked over to Jota and sat down next to him. Jota grinned from ear to ear, “You came over to drink wine only?” “Of course. Why else?” “Look at you being a tease.” Hayoon giggled, “Let me go grab the glasses.”

She stood up and walked over to the kitchen. She opened the cabinets until she finally found the wine glasses. Hayoon took out two wine glasses and rinsed them before walking back to Jota. She set the glasses on the table, “Are you going to open the bottle?” “I shall, and we shall enjoy it together.” Jota winked as he grabbed the cork opener. He quickly opened the bottle with a pop.

“Here you go my lady.” Jota poured the wine into the glasses and handed one to Hayoon, who accepted it with a big smile. “Thank you.” She beamed. “Anytime.” Jota winked as he set the bottle on the table and grabbed the other glass. “Cheers to a wonderful weekend.” “Cheers.” They clicked glasses and took a sip of the wine.

“Mmm. This is good. Sweet and delicious.” Hayoon her lips. “You like it?” Jota chuckled as he leaned back and grabbed the remote. “Maybe I should get another bottle before we leave here.” “So that you can go back to the dorms and get drunk?” Hayoon turned to look at him with a frown, “No, of course not.” “Then are you going to share it with me?” “No, I’m going to share it with the girls. Since I’m having a bottle with you here, I’ll bring one back for the girls and I.”

“How can I trust that you won’t get drunk?” Jota questioned. “I won’t get drunk.” Hayoon raised her right hand in the air. “Are you sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter