Reason I Like You

Easy As 1-2-3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“And where are you going?” Solar asked looking at Hayoon, who was putting on makeup. “I have a date with Jota.” Hayoon replied. “Look at you making yourself look pretty for him.” Wheein teased. “I have to look beautiful for my boyfriend, don’t I?” Hayoon giggled. “Hell yeah you do.” Hwasa beamed.

“How long have you two been dating now?” Moonbyul asked as se bite her popsicle. “It’s been a month and a half already.” Hayoon answered. “Wow and just to think you two were just friends a month and a half ago.” Hwasa laughed. “I know. Time has gone by pretty quick.” Hayoon smiled at her best friends. “It’s already mid-May now and the semester is over in a week. What do we do?” Wheein heaved a sigh.

“This semester has gone by super fast.” Solar noted. “It sure has and just to think we have one more year left.” Moonbyul her lips. “One year until graduation. That’s crazy.” Hwasa stared at her phone. “So, that means we got to start looking for jobs.” Solar heaved a sigh. “I don’t want to think about that yet.” Hayoon pouted.

“Stop pouting and keep putting on your makeup. I’m sure Jota is waiting for you.” Solar picke dup one of Hayoon’s makeup brushes. “What time did you say he was going to come get you?” Wheein asked as she looked at her watch. “He said he’d be here around ten thirty.” Hayoon replied. “And it’s ten thirty, sweetheart.” Solar waved her phone in the air.

 Hayoon’s eyes widened, “Really? Already?!” “Yeah, you took too long in the shower.” Hwasa clicked her tongue. “You better hurry or he’s going to leave you.” Moonbyul teased. Hayoon shook her head, “He won’t leave me. He’ll wait until I get down there.”

“Oh, look. He just sent you a text message.” Hwasa picked up Hayoon’s phone that was laying next to her. “Don’t read it!” Hayoon turned around, but it was too late. “I’m outside waiting for you.” Hwasa read out loud. “Hwasa, don’t read other people’s messages.” Solar took Hayoon’s phone away from Hwasa. “Thanks Solar.” Hayoon smiled thankfully at her.

“Anytime.” Solar beamed. “I can always count on you.” Hayoon sent her a wink. “Um, hello? Are we not your best friends too?” Moonbyul asked pointing to herself and Wheein. Hayoon blew them kisses, “I can always count on you guys too!” “You’re such a later, Hayoon.” Hwasa clicked her tongue crossing her arms. “Still love you though.” Hayoon stated as she dashed into the bathroom with clothes in her arms.

“Look at her rushing.” Wheein shook her head. “Better hurry! Jota is waiting for you!” Solar hollered knocking on the bathroom door. “I am!” Hayoon squeaked in the bathroom. “Hurry up! He’s calling!” Solar stared down at the phone that was in her hand. “Okay, I’m done!” Hayoon stepped out of the bathroom and ran over to Solar grabbing her phone from her hand.

“Hello?” Hayoon answered the call breathless. “Hi. Why are you breathless?” Jota chucked on the other side of the line. “Nothing. I’m heading down right now.” Hayoon grabbed her purse and waved at Mamamoo, who waved back. “Take your time. There’s not need to rush.” Jota grinned. “See you in a bit.” Hayoon hung up.

 

Jota pulled his phone away and chuckled, “This girl. She’s probably rushing down here right now.” “Jota!” Hayoon called as she stepped out of the dorm building. Jota looked up and smiled brightly seeing his girlfriend rush over to him. He still couldn’t believe that he was dating Hayoon and how perfect she was.

“I told you not to rush. You could have taken your time.” Jota clicked his tongue when Hayoon stopped in front of him. Hayoon gave him a sheepish smile, “It’s okay. I’m here now.” “Did you wake up late today?” Jota asked as he grabbed Hayoon’s hand and laced their fingers. “Just a little bit.” “And you got this pretty in a short amount of time?” “I just did some light makeup and grabbed something out of my closet. It’s not all that trust me.”

“Well, you didn’t have to put on any makeup. I like you the way you are.” Jota smiled charmingly. Hayoon let out a soft laugh, “That’s what they all say.” “Who is this ‘they’ you are talking about? You have another man that I don’t know about?” “If only I did.” “How could you? I thought you only liked me?” “The heart can change, can’t they?”

Jota poked Hayoon’s cheek, “You little jokester.” Hayoon beamed at her boyfriend, “I only have you, so you don’t need to worry about anyone else, alright?” Jota narrowed his eyes, “And I can trust that you’re speaking the truth?” Hayoon shrugged with a playful smile on her face, “Whatever you want.” “Playing hard to get now, aren’t you?” “I was told not to go easy.” “Look at you being flirtatious.”

Hayoon laughed, “Let’s hurry up and go eat. I’m starving.” She walked ahead of him pulling him forward. Jota chuckled, “Alright, alirhgt. I found the perfect place to take you. It’s a cute restaurant that I thnk you’ll enjoy.” “Just because it’s cute?” “Yes, and I think you’ll like their food, so follow me sweetheart.” Jota walked ahead of Hayoon leading the way.

 

------

 

“How do you like it?” Jota asked as Hayoon chewed on her food. “I like it. I honestly wasn’t expecting Chinese food, but it’s very good.” Hayoon replied. “I’m glad that you like it. I just found this place yesterday, so I thought I’d bring youhere.” “Thanks for brining me here. Now I don’t have to crave anymore Chinese food.”

“Were you craving something else?” Jota asked as he wiped his mouth. Hayoon shook her head, “No, I wasn’t. I was just saying.” “Well, if you want to eat something else then let me know. I’ll get it for you.” “You need to stop spoiling me. I feel like I haven’t done anything for you.” Hayoon pouted.

“Look at you.” Jota wiped the corner of her lips with his thumb. Hayoon blushed as she grabbed a napkin and wiped . Jota chuckled, “Such a messy eater.” “Stop.” Hayoon pouted. “How could you be so cute?” Jota grinned.

“I need to stop paying attention to you and keep eating.” Hayoon stated as she took another bite of her food. Jota chuckled, “Alright, keep eating your food and ignore your boyfriend.” “Oh, I will.” Jota wrinkled his nose, “You’re no fun.”

“But you still like me.” Hayoon stuck out her tongue. “How could I not like you?” Jota questioned as he smiled at her. “You’re right. How could you not like me?” “Ay, look at you.” “Why do you keep talking? Eat your food or it’s going to get cold.” “You’re being cold to be already, so it’s alright if my food gets cold.”

Hayoon shook her head, “Stop being such a baby. Do I need to feed you?” Jota raised a brow, “Will you feed me if I refuse to eat?” Hayoon giggled, “Look at you. Jota, you’re a grown man, you can feed yourself.” “You’re not very romantic, are you?” “Hey, you can’t say that. I am romantic.” “Not right now you aren’t.”

Before Hayoon could say anything, three girls came up to them.

“Are you perhaps Nam Hayoon?” Girl one asked. Hayoon looked up at them with a smile, “I am.” “Wow.” The group of girls gasped in awe. “You’re very pretty.” Girl two complimented. “Thank you. You are too.” Hayoon beamed. “So, you two are really dating each other?” Girl three asked looking between Jota and Hayoon, who looked at each other.

“We are.” Jota r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter