sixteenth

she's gone .. please comeback in to my arm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I try to unrevealed the feeling..."

"Story between u n me.."

"Been separated by place and time.."

"I"ve felt how i lost u before.."

"I lost ur love..."

"U go away because of me.."

"'I've never appreciate u when u near me.."

"Until u gone.."

The next morning jessica and her trio friends prepared themself to enter and study at jessica's and Victoria's old university. Krystal already gone with amber using amber's car.

They go there by riding their motorbike. They look hot and xy in their outfit. Jessica wear her black leather skinny which fit perfectly and show her slim waist and y leg..and she also wear body fit tank top in pink which reveals her flat tummy and on top of that she's wear her black shinning black leather jacket which perfectly cover her s shape upper body.

Whoever see them will make their jaw drop and well..of cause drolling..eeeuwww...!!(kekekeke)

They arrived at the parking lot near the university cafeteria and parked their bike. Because of their engine sound and its rare students come to university using bigbike its make all eyes eyeing them especially those in cafeteria.

"Babe..!! Why they all stared at us..!!?? Its weird and creepy ..u know..!!" Hara said with frowning on her faced.

"Just ignore them babe..!! Of cause yhey stared at us..we looked so gorgeous hot and seaxxxy beybeh..!!" Jiyeon said playfully and shake her body toward hara.

All of them laugh. "Hey girls..!! Don't forget to smiled and walk ahead and make sure always looked hot and y ok..!!" Jessica remind her friends after she slipped up her full face helmet to her right elbow.

They walk away from the parking lot to go to their classroom. But to go there they need to pass by the cafeteria. 

"Wowww...they looked hot.."

"y.."

"Gorgeous.."

"Lady in black..HOT..!!.." 

"Women with big bike...extremely hott.."

That's all the words that they heard when they walked all the  way to their classroom.

When they walked  to passed by the cafeteria they saw yuri and her friends gather at the one of the hot table (well..that what they called when the table already booked by the famous student."). 

Jessica saw them and  their eyes glued and they looked toward ..her....!!?? But what she saw make her heart broke and ache when luna's immediately sit on yuri's lap and circle her arms around yuri's neck and kissed yuri's cheek....but what make her more sad is luna's  eyes looked directly to jessica like telling her to *back off-yuri's is mine- u loose*..look.

Jessica just smiled to them and bow before she and the trio continue walking to their destination.

"Babe..!! "

"........"

Babe..!!"

"........"

"Hey baby..."

"........."

"Yah..!! Kwon yuri..!! Luna shout in front of yuri's face since she sit on yuri's lap. Amd its make yuri snap from her spacing out.

But she frown when she saw luna sit on her lap.."what the...!! Get off of me..!! Since when you sit on my lap..!!??" Yuri feel angry by luna's reaction.

"Well...!! since u saw her..!!" Luna said slumberly.

"WHAT..!! that's mean she saw everything..!!??" Asked yuri angrily.

Luna just shrugged her shoulder and grind.

Everyone looked at her with *what the hell are u doing* looks. She just ignore it and continue eating her food.

"You..!!" Yuri show her finger to luna and said.."don't u dare to come near me again..u hear me..!! Yuri burst her anger.

Luna just showed her evilly smiled..she show her *i dont care* faced to yuri.

The others just shakes their head and Taeyon asked yuri to sit back to her chair after yuri's stand up once she realize that luna sit on her lap when jessica passed by them.

Yuri feels so irritated and frustrated toward luna..but she did not blame luna entirely  Yuri know that jessica saw everything that happened and yuri also blame herself because she's freeze out when she saw her gorgeous beautiful hot y sicababy walking passed by her.

When the bell ring they walked in to their respective room to learn their subject. Business study management received another new student which is jessica. The professor introduce her to the class and asked jessica to sit next to victoria which is in front of sunny sooyoung and hyo. They speechless after jessica nod slightly and smiled to them. They doesn't even return jessica's smiled and did not noded back to jessica. It make jessica felt sting on her heart..she think sunny soo and hyo still hated  her for what she did to yuri before. Victoria saw it and she hug jessica side way and rub Jessica back to comfort her.

Lunch time arrived ..sunny soo and hyo immediately rush to the cafeteria to meet their friends and infor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter