nienth

she's gone .. please comeback in to my arm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Inside kryber apartment on the same time jessica eating her dinner with her father and her closed friends.**

All of them gathered together in kryber living room..watching tv and chitchat random things.

"Ahhhh...tomorrow start new semester for our study" sooyoung sigh.

"Yeahhh.. one month holidays seems not enough.. i'm tired..and need more restttt...!" Hyo whining.

"Agree..!!" They all nod their head agreed with hyo statement.

Taeyon looked at yuri and she saw that yuri were spacing out with her frowned face plastered at her faced.

"Yul ahh..what with the frowned face u r right now..?" Taeyon asked yuri.

"Huh..what..!!??" Yuri snap out from her dream after sooyoung elbow her.

"I said why are u frowning..? Is there anything wrong..? U r spacing out buddy..!!" Asked Taeyon again.

"Owhhh... no.nothing wrong guys..i'm ok" yuri said

"Yuri unnie.. if u have a problem..u can tell us unnie..we always be there for u.." krystal

"Really guys...nothing matters..I really am ok..!!" Yuri told them.

"Or..u missed someone yul ahh.. aigooo.. u just saw her just now..take a break will ya.. come on cheer up..!! Hyo

"Where's luna yul..?" Tiffany asked yuri

"She's go back home..shr said she's tired and wanna take an early sleep and prepare for tomorrow class." Yuri explained.

"Owhhh...hahahaha...no wonder our black pearl here feeling Moody.. no one can cheer her up.. kekekeke.." sunny teased yuri.

"Its nothing really..!! Me and luna are friend only for god sake..not more than that..aishhh.." yuri groaned.

"Yuri ahh..its been a year already..we know u still waiting for her to comeback .. but what if she doesn't..? Yul..open ur heart for someone else to enter .. i think luna like u more than friend .. She's a good girl..she take care of you..remember..!!?? And she's krystal blood sister buddy..!! Give her a chance yul..!!" Tiffany said.

"I know fanny ahh... i know..!! But my heart already occupied with someone.. i don't know.. i think i'll just follow the flow.. i don't want another heart break.. i'll take it slowly guys..!" Yuri whispered.

"Its ok buddy..we understand..we'll always by ur side..u can count on us ok buddy..!! Now..cheer up..come on..!! Sooyoung cheer.

"I miss u.." 

Morning 1st day of semester.

*Jessica's room.*

"Omo..jessy..u hot..u r burning hot..u have a fever princess .." victoria sit beside jessica who laying down on her bed and touch her forehead.

"I know i'm hot unnie..kikiki.. its ok unnie.. i can hold on..today its 1st day of semester.. i don't wanna be absence.. its not my style to be absence.. i still can manage unnie..don't worry ok..!!" Jessica try to get up but she failed due to her headache.

"Ahhh...my head..its hurt.." jessica groaned.

"Aigoooo..princess..!! Can u please don't be too stubborn.. listen to unnie.. u need a lot of rest.. no..! I won't allowed u to attend ur class today..!! I'll inform ur dad about ur condition..and i'll tell head of our university abt ur absence...!! Now..!! Lay down and try to get some sleep..arassooo...!!" Victoria warning jessica.

"Nehh..unnie.." jessica don't have any energy to argue with her unnie..so, she lay down again and closed her eyes to take some sleep.

" i'll get going now..me jiyeon and hara will go to our class first..we'll comeback asap jessy.. sleep now princess.. i love u ok..!! Victoria kiss jessica forehead.

*at university cafeteria*

"Hello girls.. good morning" Taeyon wish her friend. She take a sit at vacant chair and then she pull one chair beaide her and usher tiffany to sit.

"Good morning tae unnie..fanny unnie.." krytal and amber said unison.

"Morning too taeng.." sooyoung and sunny said.

"Hey..! Where's yul.." tiffany asked them.

"There she is.." hyo waived her hand toward yuri.." yuri..!! Here..!!" Hyo shout.

Yuri saw her friends and walked up toward them.

"Woahhh... u looked hotttt yul" hyo slap yuri .

"Ouchhh...stupid hyo..its hurt u .." yuri groaned.

"Hahahahaha..." hyo and soo high five with each other.

"Yul...where's luna..? Asked nicole

"Ohhh..She's went to comfort room.." yuri said.

"Hei guys...i heard there Will be a new students this semester..and i think they coming from the states." Sunny told them.

"Owhhh..really.. they must be hot and xxyyyy.." alert....byuntae in da house..kekekekeke..*wink*

"Ouchh..ow..ow..what the..ppanny ahhh...mianhee..hehehehe " taeyon apologized to her girlfriend after tiffany slap her hard at her arm and pouting.

"Served u right you ert.." tiffany said with annoyed.

"Ppanny ahh.. u're the most hot xy and beautiful girl that i've ever seen..don't be mad..ppanny ahh.!! Taeyon try to console her girl.

"Hahahaha.. byuntae .. u r so whipped taeng ahhh..Kekekekek " soo and hyo laugh her heart loud

"Yeahhh..hahahaha..taeng r so whipped." Yuri also laugh.

"Who's whipped..." luna appear out of no where and she's standing beside yuri.

"Errr... no one baby.." yuri take an empty chair and usher luna to sit beside her.

"Looks who's talking now yul...hahahahhaa " Taeyon laugh and high five sooyoung and hyoyeon.

*vrooomm..*vrroommm..*vrrooommm*

All eyes now towards the noisy sound of motorbikes.

There u go... 3 gorgeous hot ladies appeared with their motorbikes each.

Victoria jiyeon hara and of coz jessica..love to ride motorbikes..with bigger cc.. they always joint illegal racing back in states..that's one of the problem that worried mr jung the most..they sometimes end up with minor injuries .. the most major incident ghag happend to them is went jessica have been hit by another bikers and its make her arm broke.

"Woahhh... Whose that chick they're so hot.." hyo

"Yeah..xy too.." taeyon

"Gorgeous.." amber

"Delicious.." sooyoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter