five

she's gone .. please comeback in to my arm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A year ago...

Yuri, taeyon, amber, hyoyeon and sunny have assign by their respective boss for a mission.

They need to go to the Shoshi universiti all girls where jessica and krystal study at. They need to disguise in order to get closed with the two girls to get an information about sungmin's case. On that time a lot of report from publik saying that their children went missing and disserpeard. Top goverment went crazy...citizen keep blaming goverment saying that the gov of korea did not taking care of their needs and safety. That why they need to settled the missing case asap. Sunny's father amd his co  being choose to handle the case. 

They know that mr jung is a right man of their main suspect which is sungmin..and its make mr jung as a second wanted suspect as well. They assume that mr jung same as guilty as sungmim.

Yuri and amber have a special tasked. They need to get closed to mr jung daughter in order to get the information. They know that mr jung keep all the information in his computer at their house and he have the hardcopy. mhardcopMr jung keep it inside the safety box. So..they need to know where is the safety box located inside the jung mansion...and the way to get in inside the house is to be closed to his daughter to avoid any suspicious from mr jung. 

On that time mr jung and jessica already involved and built up their plan and clan. But krystal doesn't know her father and sister activity. Jessica and mr jung do know who is yuri and amber are..also their friend...who their true identity are..both know that they just acting to get closed and to be friend with jessica and krystal.

For jessica...its ok though..because they r on the same side and in the same boat...which is to catch the scumbag. Victoria , jiyeon and hara also know about yuri's and her friends who really are..but they need to keep it as a secret.

Yuri and amber take their tasked seriously...like really serious. Until both of them  falling deep in love with jessica and krystal. Yuri and amber know its wrong...falling in love with their daughter suspect while mission still on...but they don't really care about it...as long as they complete the mission and give the information to their top priority.

No one know..actually jessica also already falling in love with yuri and she thought yuri also in love with her.. but faith is not in their side.  Pity yhem..huhuhu :-(

They become closed..like very closed inside out..amber already proposed krystal to be her girlfriend.. not only them taeyon and tifanny also falling into each other ..sooyoung jesica's bestfriend also falling to sunny .. ironoc right..kekekeke..well its fanfic what else did u expect..hehehehe...miannheee.

Krystal love yuri like her own sister..and yuri treats krytal like her baby sister... krystal approved yuri to be with jessica .. krystal know jessica love yuri accordingly..but sometime her sister will acted like a who doesn't care about heart and feeling. Yeahh.she's the ice princess but for krystal she doesn't really care about her sister attitude. What she's know is..yuri love jessica so damn much..and its true though.

Until that tragedy happend. Krystal have enough of her sister attitude. How jessica breake yuri's heart and make yuri's suffer. 

Flashback The day.

Amber krytal and the rest including tifanny and sooyoung jessica's bestriend helping yuri to confess to jessica. Yuri want to express her feeling and want jessica to be her only one girlfrend. Jessica don't know about the confessions thing. They help yuri decorate and give an idea for yuri's confessions. They too excited and they think that jessica will accept yuri to be her girl. 

"Omo..its time already..yuri unnie..have u message my sister ..? " ask krystal

" nehh..krystal ahh...she said she will be here another 1 hour." Yuri smiled.

"Owhhh..is that so..we should be going right now girls.. evrything setup accordingly right girl..yess..! All perfect...right now is up to you yuri unnie..please make my sister say yes to u ok..good luck unnie..i love you." Krystal hug yuri and kiss her cheek.

"Yeahhh..buddy..goodluck dude...hwaitingg.." amber and the rest wish yuri. Yuri just chuckled looking at her friends dork attitude. 

"Ok..its 9.30 pm already..she suppose to be here at 8pm just now... where the hell is this girl.. already late for one and half hour already.. no call no message no nothing..aissshhhh...#%@%^@#^#% " yuri become annoyed.

10.00 pm..yuri still be patient ..10.30pm what the heck..11 pm .." ok thats it..i'm done..tt..such a .." yuri yelled. 

*click* yuri heard her in front door open and indicating someone enter the house.

"Seobang ahh..seobang..where r u honey..?" 

There she is..the ice princess..walking and smiling toward yuri..yuri stay still..not moving..with her red eyes and broken heart

"Aiiggooo...seobang ahh...what happend to u baby..? Lets eat ..i'm hungry." Jessica whined without feeling guilty.

Yuri just stay still not moving a bit..she just stare at jessica with red eyes and mad faced . Jessica seems something was wrong..and she also keep starring at yuri...they stared at each other for almost 10 minutes..without any words no movement..if starring can hurt..i think both of them already badly injured ..kekekeke. (oppss sorry) 

"WHERE WERE YOU..!? U SAID THAT U WILL BE HERE 3 HOURS AGO..DID YOU KNOW  THAT I'M WORRIED TOO DAMN MUCH..U PROMISE U'LL BE HERE AT 8 ..WHY DON'T U CALLED OR MESSAGE. I'M WAITING LIKE A CRAZY WOMEN HERE U KNOW THAT..!!! DONT PROMISE IF U CANNOT KEEP IT JESSICA JUNG." yuri shout to release her anger.

" i..i'm so sorry seo-seobang ahh.. there's something up in my way here.. victoria unnie call me saying that she's not feeling well and ask me to accompany her to hospital..and..and..my handphone out of battery..mianheee yuri ahh..." jessica try to explain to yuri.

Yuri kee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter