tenth

she's gone .. please comeback in to my arm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal on her way to see her daddy together with her girlfriend amber.

They will meet mr jung at one of the prestigious restaurant located inside the very famous J&K international hotel.

The door open revealed a very good looking middle age man around 5+ years of age.

"DADDY...!!" Krystal run to her father embrace and hug him tightly like there's no tomorrow and cry.

"Omo..my princess...i miss u so much.." mr jung hug back krystal and he also on the stage to cry..there is a drop of tear escape from his eyes..but he wiped it quickly.

"I miss u too daddy..very very much.." krystal cried.

"Look at u now..!! U grown so tall..?? Hehehe ..and you look stunning dear...!!" Mr jung pull from the hug and look at krystal face..then he kiss his daughter forehead very lovingly.

"Ehemmm..." amber faked her cough.

"Ohh..hehehe..sorry about that hon..!! err..dad..u still remember amber right..!!?? Let me introduce u once again dad.." krystal said.

"Daddy..meet amber my one and only girlfriend and i love her so much.." krytal look at mr jung with smile.

"And amber..this is my beloved father..James Jung.. the person that raised me and give me everything.." krystal said to amber and pull amber to her side.

"Hello Amber .. nice to meet u again dear..u can call me uncle..i want to said thank you to you and ur unnies because u all take care of my angel here.. i know i left her in a very good hand...look at her now..so beautiful." Mr jung said and shake amber hand.

"Nice to meet u too again uncle.. don't mention it..its nothing really uncle..its been my honour to take care of ur daughter..after all she's my one and only love.." amber shaked mr jung hand and wink tk krystal.

"Let's sit .. i know both of u hungry..i'm starving too..let me call the waiter.." mr jung raised his hand to called the waiter and ask his daughter and her girl what they wanna eat.

About 10 minutes after that their order come.

"Wahh..the order came out so fast.." krystal amused With the service.

"Yes..it is.. come ..Let's start digging.." mr jung said.

"Here u go krys..eat more..u look so skinny..!" Mr jung put a piece of meat in krystal bowl.

"Thanx dad.." krystal said amd smile.

"And amber..u too..eat more ok..i don't want skinny daughter in law ..hehehe" mr jung also put a piece of meet in amber bowl.

Krystal and amber look at each other and giggle when heard mr jung statement.

"Thank you uncle..here..!! U also have to eat more uncle..i also don't want my father in law to be skinny..kekeke" amber put a sliced of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter