twelve

she's gone .. please comeback in to my arm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

flashback on the night mr jung having a dinner with krystal

knock... knock..knock..

"Jessy..can i come in.." mr jung asked from outside jessica room.

"Yes daddy..u may enter.." jessica reply.

"What are u doing princess..?" Mr jung ask her daughter after he saw jessica busy with a bunch of files on her study table and infront of her pc typing something once he enter the room.

"Err...working..!!!??" Jessica reply not sure if her father now his question evengtho he notice that there's a lot of files on her table.

"Aiiggoo princess.. u're not allowed to bring back ur works at home u know that right..its our rules." Mr jung warning jessica.

Its true though..mr jung never bring his works back to his home evengthough he have a lot of worked to do..a lot of files to review and signed..because for him when he at his home..he want to spend his time with his family especially his wife.

"I know daddy..!! But i can't help it..there's a lot of files and documents that need my reviews and signed dad.. u know that i've been absence from my work for almost a week right.. i promise u this time only dad..i swear.." jessica raised her right hand looked like someone who going to make a vow. 

Mr jung smiled looked at her daughter cute face " ok..ok princess..u win..but not too late ok...u need a lot of rest and sleep..u still weak u know that..i'm worried about ur health dear.." mr jung said worringly.

"Here we go again..i fined daddy..don't worrg too much ok..!! U will get wrinkles on ur handsome faced..hehehe" jessica said jokingly.

"Aiisshhh..this kid.." mr jung smiled.

"So, wassup dad..u have something to say to me..? What's bring u here..how's ur dinner with krystal..is she ok..?" Asked jessica without looking to her daddy but to the file that she read instead.

"Yeahh..she's fine and growth too u know..taller than u..hehehe" mr jung teased jessica and she looked at her father and rowl her eyes.

"and i ask her to move in back with us..is it ok with u honey..u know..mm.m..after what happend." Mr jung said and looked to her daughter direction with worried face.

"I'm ok with it daddy.. furthermore she's ur daughter also..and this house is her's as well ..she's ur fleshed blood dad.." jessica said.

"and she's ur little sister too.." mr jung mumble but loud enough for jessica to hear him.

Jessica put down the file and looked to her dad.."dad..!! I know daddy..its the fact after all.. i cannot change it..her blood and mine are the same...ur blood dad..but still dad her words..her hateness, her cursed toward mom and me still i can't forget dad... !! yess..!! i did forgive her for what she's did but still its hurt so much dad..i can't FORGET ..!" Jessica emphasized the word forget.

"I know how u feel jessy.. i'm there remember.. u have a very kind of heart honey.. u n ur mom like an angel .. always give forgiveness eventho u've hurt so much.. i'm very glad that u have ur mom attitude dear..!!" Mr jung said.

" so, when she's planning to move in..?" Jessica asked.

"She said that she'll think about it first and once she already make her decision ..she will give me a call..." mr jung said.

Jessica nod her head and smile to her dad..

"Ok dear..! Don't stay up too long ok..please get some rest and sleep.. u need it..!! And baby..have u taken ur medicine yet.!? Asked mr jung.

"Nehh..dad..justnow..!!" Jessica reply.

"Ok..good..that's my girl.. goodnight princess and again don't stay too late its not good for ur body..arasso..!!?? Mr jung hug and kiss jessica forehead.

"Ok dad..goodnight to u too..and i love you." Jessica hug back mr jung.

"I love u too princess" mr jung reply and he walk out from jessica's room and go to his room.

End of flashback

*the day of krystal move to her father house*

Yuri and her friend help krystal to packing up her belongings.

They now drive their own car to jung mansion. Their heart beat increase form time to time. In their mind they keep thinking about "what if'

What if jessica forget about them

What if jessica don't forgive them

What if jessica hated them

What if jessica don't love her anymore.

What if jessica never see them as a friend anymore

So many 'what if' think playing in their head.

Now..they are standing in front of the main door of jung mansion. Their nervousness increased amd their blood raised incredibly and its make them feel dizzy.

*Ding dong* .. 

Krystal press the bell..and one of mr jung maid open the door and she recognized krystal immediately.

"Omo.. ms krystal..its been a long time.. come in maam.r jung expecting ur presence..u and ur friends can go direct to the dining room." The maid said.. she bow toward them and lead the way.

"Thank you ajuhma.." krystal said and all off them bow to the eldest and follow the lead.

As expected they saw mr jung already waiting inside the dining room..when he saw them, he get up and smiled.

"Daddy..!! " krystal went toward her dad and hug him tightly. Then mr jung pull from the hug amd looked at her daughter faced..he smile and give krystal forehead a very loving kissed.

"Good evening mr jung..thank you so much for ur invitation..its been an honour to have a dinner with u sir.." taeyon as an eldest speaking on behalf of her friends to thanked mr jung.

"Omo..please drop the formality girls..just call me uncle..its ok truely..the honour should be mine because u all accept my invitation.. and i should thankful to all and every one of you for taking care of krystal. Thank you so much girls." Mr jung bow to them and they bow back to mr jung.

"Please girls..have a sit..its already dinner time..and i know u all must be hungry after helping my daughter packup her things.." mr junh said and usher them to take a sit.

"Woahhh...foodddd.." sooyoung and yoona speak a bit loud with excitement in their voice. Well what did u expect from this duo of shikskin. Mr jung chuckled when he look to the duo behavior.. the rest of them just shake their head and rowled their eyes to the duo like asking them to behave.

"WHAT..!! I'm hungry ok..i did not eat my evening snack just now...!! Sooyoung said and rub her stomach.

"Yeahhh..!! Me too.." and yoona copy sooyoung action.

"Its ok girls..u can start eating now..!!" Mr jung said.

But none of them start eating like they waiting for something..or someone..??

Mr jung realised it and he just smiled "no need to wait..she's not joining us for dinner..she have something to do..!" Mr jung said.

They just mouthed "o" and looked at each others... then they start eating after they saw mr jung start ddigging the foods.

Still the 'what if' things playing in their head especially from krystal yuri and tiffany.

While eating they heard music playing from the outside at swimming pool area to be exact..and they heard voices and laughing too.

"Errmmm..dad..!! U have another guest dad..!!?? Krystal ask.

"Ehh..!?" Mr jung looked at krystal with question face.

Krystal just raised her eyebrows with 'hello..are u deaf not to listen to the noise outside' faced.

"Owhh..!! Hehehe..its not a guest..its ur sister and her friends..u know..hangout and do girly stuff.. today its their bonding time actually ..and if u know jessy she don't care even the president of America come to the house but don't disturb her precious time to be with her bestfriends.. and she's doesn't know u're here..i forgot to inform her.." mr jung explain.

"Owhh..really..!! Or she don't want to see us..!!?? Krystal said with sarcasm in her voice.

"No..no..no..no..krystal..!! She really don't know that u all are here..but she know that u r moving in here.. and she already forgive u honey..and all of u." Mr jung said honestly.

"I know dad..!! Just asking..! Mianhee..lets eat.." krystal smiled and continue her eating same goes to the resg of them.

"Hmmm..krys..why don't u introduce ur friends here to me..at least their name..!!" Mr jung eyeing krystal.

"Omooo..sorry about that dad..i forgot to introduce them to you..hehehe" krystal apologized to her dad.

"Hmm..beside me here daddy is taeyon unnie and she's the eldest among us.. beside her is tiffany unnie..i bet u know her because she's one of jessy bestfriend before.

"Hmm..yes i know her..how are u tiffy..and how are ur parent doing..? Its been a long time i did not see them especially ur dad..why don't u asked ur dad to visit me at my office later sometime." Mr jung said to tiffany.

"I'm fine uncle..so do my parent..and they sent their regard to u uncle when they know i will spent my dinner with u.. i will ask daddy to visit sometime later uncle." Tiffany replied and she smiled with her famous eyes smiled.

M jung nod his head and krystal continue her duty.

"and dad ..beside tiff unnie is sunny unnie amd beside her is her girlfriend sooyoung unnie aka shikskin in our group and daddy .. trust me when i said she love food very much until sometime she will choose her food over her girlfriend there...hahahaha" krystal teased sooyoung and soo rowled her eyes and raised her hand which there is a chicken drumstick she hold onto. Its make mr jung chuckled looking go her behavior.

"Mianhee..soo unnie..kekekeke..ok dad..beside soo unnie is her partner in food yoona..our 2nd shikskin in our group but unlike soo unnie..yoona still consider her lover its her number 1 food..and her lover is beside her in front of u daddy..her name is seohyun ..kekekeke.." krystal laugh with her statement.

"Hahahaha.." everyone in that room also laugh with krystal words.

"Next is hyo unnie and beside her is her girlfriend nicole unnie.. and.." krystal paused for awhile.

But before she start talking mr jung cut her off..

"How r u luna..? Its been a long time i did not see u..u looked lovely dear..!" Mr jung asked with full of sincerity in her voice eventho he know luna and her mother r ther reason why both of her beloved daughter having an argument.

"I'm fined uncle..thank you." Luna answer without looking at mr jung.

Mr jung nod her head and smile to krystal.

"And next to luna unnie is her girlfriend dad..her name is yuri." Krystal said with smiled to yuri.

"Owhh..!? Really..!!?? Hmm..both of u look good together..please take care of luna ok yuri..!! " mr jung said.

"Ehemm..!! Hehehe..u should know who sit next to u dad..she's one and only my lover..!!" Krystal said excitedly.

"Hahahaha..yes i know her..! How are you my future daughter in law..!!??" Mr jung said playfully.

"I'm fine thank you my future father in law..! Hehehe" amber playing along with mr jung.

*spalshhhh* "AHHHHHH....!!!" 

Suddenly they heard scream from outside of the house in pool area followed by a trio of girls who seems running away from the pool area toward the living room to search for a something or a place..? . They looked pale and nervous..like they just seeing a ghost or something horible.

"What was that..!?" Krystal asked...but sshe got no answer because everyone seems shocked with the situation.

"HOW DARE U.. U PIECE OF ....U JERK..COME BACK HERE ALL OF YOU..OR ELSE U R DEADDDD..!! there u go ..the most scariest voice ever they've been heard. Its can make u shivering and having a goosebumps...(hellsica is released..be prepared everyone)

From inside the dining room they can see throw the wall which made from glasses or shoukd i called it one sided mirror..? Its mean the people inside the dining room can see whatever outside of that room while the people outside the room can't see anything inside the dining room. (Hope u understand ..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter