twentieth

she's gone .. please comeback in to my arm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*inside jessica's room*

"..!! How did he escape..!!?? Jiyeon cursed after sshe learned what happend.

Sungmin escape..! That's what happened. And what worst is he getting help from another gang which is more powerful than before.

"And i thought that place its the secured place in this country...and no one can simply escaped..!! Annoyed can see in her faced.

"I think he got help from the outside and inside..and from what they told me...his loyal man got a help from the most violent and powerful gang in north Korea..!!" Victoria said and rub her temple.

"This is serious..!! And i think he's for sure will make a move to seek for a revenge..!! And thats mean we need to be an extra carefull..!! Hara said.

"Yeah..!!" Jiyeon and hara said synchronize.

"Ok girls..!! We need to make a move..!! Jessica said after she heard the trio.

"Vic unnie...!! Asked soju oppa to make sure that daddy get more protection...asked them to get more man to guide daddy..and don't forget krystal and the girls as well...ask them to make sure that at least two man to follow every each of them..i don't want them to get hurt or something bad happened to them..!! 

"And jiyeon and hara...both of u go and investigate the current situation...!! Go and get more info at the underground group..!! Do whatever both of u need to do..and use whatever info u get to get sungmin whereabouts...!!" Jessica instruct the trio.

"And honey.!! U need to rest..!!" Mr jung suddenly interfere in their conversation.

"Dad..!! U knew right..!!?? Sungmin escaped..!!" Jessica turn to her daddy and hug him.

"Yeah..!! I knew..!! I got the info already..!! Its seem that someone or should i said another group are helping him..!!" Mr jung said while he hug jessica's back.

"And from what my man told me that the help..its came from the north Korea gang..the most powerful and always threatened our government..!!" 

Jessica and her friend listened to mr jung carefully.

"Our government have this project going on to created most powerful weapons in earth and i heard its a successful...!! This is the reason why they need sungmin...because he know about the project and they needed him to get the information and data about the weapons." 

"And they promise sungmin's freedom and wealthy once he succeeded get the info...!! Also...they promised to help sungmin's revenge..!!" Mr jung said with unsecured in his voived.

Mr jung worried about his daughters safety. Infact he already instructed all his man to tighten the securities in his mansion. Also asked them to follow wherever anywhere and anytime his daughter whereabouts...especially krystal.

Jessica saw her father worrieness "don't worry dad..!! I'm sure krystal will be safe..!! She's have amber and her unnies to protect her ..and us as well..!! So..yeahh..!! Don't worry ok..daddy..!! Jessica said and rub mr jung arm lovingly.

"I know princess...!! I know..!! But still we need to be extra careful..!! And you...princess..!! Don't u dare to go out alone..!! Please make sure at least one person to be around u...!! Understand.!!?? This is an order..!!" Mr jung warned his daughter.

"Ai ai sir.." Jessica playfully salute her father and giggle.

They all laugh at jessica's playfully attic "ok...ok..!! U better get some rest honey..!! U still weak u know that..!! Have u taken ur medicine yet ..!!?? Mr jung asked Jessica.

"Nehhh..dad..!! They all pushed me just now..!! Jessica said while turn her finger to the trio and pouted .

"Aigooo..jess..!! Don't pouted..!! We only follow doctor instructions...!!" Victoria said and pinched jessica's cheeks.

"Auuwww..!! Unnie..!! Its hurt..!! Jessica rub her cheek and pouted even more.

"Hahahaha..!! Ok girls..!! Sleep now..!! Good night honey..!!" Mr jung hug his daughter and kiss her forehead.

"Nite dad..!! I love you..!!" Jessica return the hug and kiss her father cheek.

"Love you too honey..!!" Mr jung walked from jessica's room.

"We better get going as well jess..!! Goodnight sweetie..!! We lpvw you...!!" The trio hug jessica and kiss her cheek.

" I love u all too..!!" Jessica walked to her bed and lay down ...a few minutes after she drive out to her slumberland due to exhausted and due to the effect of her medicine.

*at kryber apartment*

Yuri, Amber, Taeyon, hyoyeon and Sunny hangout at the living room After ccoming back from the briefing at yheir agency.

"Guys..!! This is a serious ..!! He's escaped and for sure he will searching for us..!! And i think this time he'll get stronger than before..!! I mean with the help from what he get right now..!!" Yuri said and frowning.

"Yeah...!! That's right..!! We need to be extra carefull..!" Taeyon said.

"Amber..!! U need to be more alert to krystal..make sure she's not go anywhere alone..!! And make sure that u be with her 24/7 ..don't ever leave her side..!! Same goes to u taeyon..!! Tifanny..!! " Sunny instruct amber .

"And we need to make sure all of them are safe..!! Make sure we stick together with them.!! Don't allowed them to go anywhere by themselves..at least one of us ghere to accompany them..!! Understood.!!??" 

"Yeahhh..!!" Yuri, Taeyon, amber amd hyo said in unison.

"How about Jessica, her friends ans mr jung then..!!??" Asked hyo and she looked at Yuri.

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter