eighteenth

she's gone .. please comeback in to my arm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today its a final game for yuri and her teammates in order to defence their championship title of all women basketball championship inter universities in all Seoul.

They succeed to get through final and now they need to get through last obstacle before defending their championship. Yuri Taeyon and their fellows teammates play with all their heart to became champion. 30 seconds left before the final whistle. The ball now in yuri's hand...but she don't have anywhere to go or anyone to throw to... yuri's team need to score in order to win..the scores now have 2 point different between them and their rival... yuri's team left behind. So, yuri need to make a score or they will loose. Yuri's teammates all been block  tightly by the rival team and make yuri don't have any choice unless to make score by herself. From outside the score line yuri make a jump to make a 3 points score. All eyes at the ball.. the ball make way to the goal and its enter. All the supporters jumping happily and yuri's teammates run to yuri and jump to the tanned girl and hug her...unable to balance herself ..yuri fall to the ground but its doesn't mean that her teammates stop the eager to hug her. Yuri's been trap under the group of basketball player who traped her under their hug.

After a couple of minutes they breake the group hug and release yuri after the latter keep begging them to release her due to short of breathing. Yuri stand up but once she stand up she's been hug again by a girl.

"Arrggghhhh...!! What the..!!" Yuri didn't have time to finish her sentences when a pair of lips crush to her lips..its make yuri stunned and freeze on the groud with the sudden action from the girl. But what yuri doesn't realize its her hand wrapping tightly around the girl waist and she closed her eyes while receiving the kissed. The action lasting about a few seconds before Taeyon pull over the girl and help Yuri to standup. Yuri widened her eyes when she realized that luna was the girl who hug and kissed her just now. She regret it but quickly regain her self not to make havoc when her team and friends celebrating their winning.

Jessica and her trio friends are among the students who  give their support to yuri's team. Its been chaos once yuri make a winning score..all students crazily jumping around and shouting. Jessica just standing in her spot and give applause to them. When yuri been hug and kissed bh luna..jessica's saw it..victoria saw it..hara and jiyeon saw it ..even the whole gymnasium saw the moment. Jessica's heart break but she did not show it. The trio looked at jessica to see her reaction..but jessica just show them a bittersweet smile to cover her broken heart.but the trio know what jessica's feel right now.

"Ahhh...tt..!! Its hurt..!! Unnie..!!" Jessica groaned in pain when suddenly she collapsed and thank god victoria manage to catch her. Victoria let jessica head to lean on her shoulder while Victoria's hand wrap around her waist and another hand caress jessica's cheek.

"Jess...!! Jessy..!!" Victoria slap jessica cheek not too hard.. just enough to make jessica stay awake.

Jiyeon and hara panicked and they stand in front of jessica .."jess..!! Oh god..!! Jessy..!! Where's ur pill honey..!!??" Jiyeon ask and bend a little to whispered to jessica's ear.

Jessica just show her handbag and automatically hara understand ..she grab the bag.. it and start searching for jessica's medicine. 

"..!! Its not in here...!! Darn it..!!" Hara frustrated

"Aishh..!! Here..!! Let me try..!!" Jiyeon grab the handbag from hara's hand and start looking.

"tt.!! Jess..!! Its not in here..!! Where u put ur medicine jess..!!??" Jiyeon asked also feel frustrated.

"Arrgghhh..!! ..!! t..!! MOVE..!! victoria shout and picked jessica up bridal style and rushed to the exit.

"Exceuse us..!! Make way please..!! Emergency..!!" Victoria shout asking the crowded to make way for them..the duo follow them from behind.

"What happened..."

"Omo...is she collapsed..."

"Is she ok..??...."

"Hey..!! Isn't it jessica..!!??"

Once they outside the gymnasium..the trio run as fast as they can. 

"Please...!!! Please..!!Please..!! Oh god..!! Please don't let something happened to our jessy...!!! Victoria pov

"..!! I should bring jessy extra bottle with me just now..!! Whu did i left it in my locker..!! Stupid..!! stupid..!! stupid..!! Jiyeon pov.

"Oh..!! God..!! Please save jessy..!! Jess..!! Please stay strong..!! please hang on...!!" Hara pov.

Once they arrived at the school clinic..hara open the door hushly .. they hurriedly enter and its make the one and only nurse inside the room shocked and panicked when she saw jessica's pale and weak body.

"Put her on the bed..!!" The nurse said panicky.

Victoria lay down jessica's weak body carefully .

"Vic..!! Let me get jessy,'s pill..!! I have extra inside my locker..!!" Without waiting for reply..jiyeon run to get the medicine.

"Jess..!! Hey princess..!! Please hold on ok..!! We'll get ur pill..!!" Victoria said with cracked voice because her tears keep flowing...s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter