seventheenth

she's gone .. please comeback in to my arm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its have been 4 month since the semester start. All the student were getting more and more busy each day. They have a lot of assignments to do besides their activities including sports. And within that 4 month also jessica barely talk yo yuri and her friends. They only smiled to each other... Krystal also barely saw her sister at their house..because everytime jessica will not coming home directly when the school ended..and if she's home..jessica prefer to stayed in her own room.

Yuri Taeyon yoona amber and sooyoung are basketball player and Taeyon as their team captain. They  represents their university. They are the defending champion in the all women basketball championship of university..so, they need to be prepared and get more practices to defence the championship. The tournament will be held by next week and their university have been choose as the main place for the tournament.

While tiffany sunny krystal seohyun and also luna joint the cheerleaders team and tiffany as their leader. Every game..every practice they will together because every time the basketball player practice the cheerleaders team also will do their pratices . Jessica also one of the cheerleader member before she disappeared.

Today they have practise in their university gymnasium. They practised their individual skill by drabble the ball and shoot it to score. While practice yuri fell her stomach hurt and need to go to the toilet..after she get her permission from the coach, she immediately run to the toilet inside the gymnasium but the toilet are closing temporary due to cleaning service. She really need to used the toilet now..!! and she ran outside the gymnasium to go to other toilet which located nearby. Its next to music room. After she finished her business there she walked back to her practice session. While walking she heard someone singing and playing piano inside the music room. Its a very beautiful and soft voice. She open the door and picked a look inside the music room. Yuri think she recognized the voice and decided to enter to the room for clearing image. The girl were back facing her as she playing the piano. Yuri crossed her hand and her back leaning against the door but not forget to lock the door before it.

Yurk know who the girl is based on her beautiful and soft voice. The girl sing a song from Tony Braxton  with the title "unbreak my heart." The girl too concentrate in her singing and failed to notice that someone are watching her. After finished the song the girl did not immediately stand up but she stay still in her sitting position and cry. The girl put her head on the top of piano supported by her arm and her another hand cup to prevent from her crack voice to come out any louder. While yuri just standing in her spot but this time she have a tears in her eyes as soon as she heard the girl cried .

After about a minute passed by the girl stop crying. She stand up pick up her things and turn around but to her surprised she saw yuri standing with her back leaning the door. Her heart beat extremely fast...she's nervous..!! and her blood rushing to her head and make it a little dizzy. She noticed that yuri looked toward her with teary eyes. She knew yuri heard her cried. With her belongings in her hand she walked toward the door but she lowered her head don't want to see yuri's eyes.

She now standing in front of yuri. Yuri's eyes never leave any second of the figure whk standing in front of her now. Yuri smiled when the girl looked at her. "JESSICA..." that's word slipped from yuri's mouth.

"mmm..excuse me yuri ssi..! Can u please move a bit..i want to step out..!! Jessica asked yuri with a crack soft voiced. Yuri just stand there and not moving even a bit..she just stared at jessica lovely faced. Jessica frown her forehead ... feeling a bit annoyed because yuri ignoring her request. She asked again "yuri ssi..! Can u please move ahhhh...!!!" Jessica scream because Yuri hold jessica's arm quite hard until jessica's belongings fall from her hand. Yuri turn jessica around and now jessica who the one that lean her back body against the door. Yuri pinned jessica hand to province her from struggle. At  last Jessica give up because no one will heard her . Only them inside the music room. Their face now are inches away.. and Jessica can feel yuri's hot breath. Jessica and yuri look at each other eyes. Jessica can see  love and sincerity  from yuri's eyes and yuri can see love and lost in jessica's eyes. 

Yuri let go of jessica's hand and she take the opportunities to caresses jessica's cheeks lovingly . jessica not struggle nor protest anymore she let yuri  do anything she want...because right now jessica feel weak so weak due  to yuri's touch. Yuri's know jessica let her be..and she take further move by closing her body to jessica's  and cup jessica's face .. yuri looked at jessica's lip and she feel nervous "is she allowed me to kiss her or not..?" Yuri asked herself. "Should i do it..!!"  Still yuri talking to her self. But she didn't realize that her face already too closed with jeasica's face. When she saw jessica closing her eyes ...she take that as a yes..yess.! Jessica allowed yuri to kissed her. Wasting no time yuri crashed her lips to jessica's and they can feel their heart beats extremely super fast like going to jump from their chest..they feel butterflies growing inside their stomach and when they both closed their eyes they can see fireworks ..star..blinking here and there..!! what an extremely wonderful feeling they felt.

And the best and precious part that yuri feels right now is when jessica wrap her arms around yuri's neck and yuri automatically put her arm around jessica's waist. Jessica returned yuri kiss by kissing her back..their mouth moving synchronize and yuri bite jessica's lower lip asking for entrance..and jessica's give her permission with open a bit..yuri slipped her tongue inside jessica's mouth and the tongue battle started..yuri won and dominated the kiss ..Jessica can feel yuri smile between her kissing..yuri pull jessica body to move closer and deepen the kiss. Yuri explored jessica's mouth with her tongue. Up and down left and right..every part of jessica's mouth yuri taste it like no tomorrow. Jessica moan slowly due to yuri's tongue exploreR inside ..after a few minutes they pull off from the kissed due to short of breathing. Still their forehead are attached together. Yuri's looked in to jessica eyes and she smiled to her and jessica's return the smile as well.. then yuri burried her face at jessica's neck and give it a wet kisses and it.Jessica moan due to the sensation that she feel right now...oh ..!! Its feel so good..yuri put all her love and long waiting feels in her actions.

"Ahhhh...!! " jessica escaped an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter