sixth

she's gone .. please comeback in to my arm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They found yuri in her living room soaked with blood due to her deep and big cut on her forehead.

They have to 'bang' yuri's front door in order to get inside yuri's condo.

They rushed yuri to the nearest hospital and krystal suggest to take yuri to her family hospital owned by her family JPH ..and infact it the nearest hospital.

"Damn...!! What took them too long" taeyon cursed.

"Taetae..please sitdown and stop moving left and right..u make me headache" tiffanny

"I can help it ppany ahh...i'm damn worried about yul.. i don't wanna lose her...she's my sister..i love her so much..i can't even imagine my life without her ppany ahh...*sob*sob*sob* 

"Owhhh..taetae..i know baby... everything gonna be alright tae...yuri is a strong girl .. have fate on her..i know she'll survive...come here baby..!! Tifanny try to cooled taeyon worried heart.

Tiffany give taeyon comfort hug and rub her back to soothe her girlfriend... but still their tears keep swollen from their eyes.

"I know my sister have to do with yuri condition..that ..i'm so gonna killed her..!!!" Krytal said with anger in her voice.

Amber know how mad her girl are toward her jessica unnie.. she go to krystal and hug her. " cool down first baby..we don't know the real story is..," 

Everyone here including luna and no jessica. They wait at the waiting area just outside the operation theatre.

The door open and doctor came out " excuse me..who r yuri ssi relative..?" 

"We are doctor..we are her sister..how is she..she's gonna be ok right..?" Sunny ask.

" ahh..yes..she's out of danger already..we managed to stop the bleeding but she's lost a lot of blood thank god we have the blood supply .. u all manage to bring her here on the time...if u all a bit late..her situation would be different ..we might not to see her forever ..!! Doctor said

"Thank god" amber said

"Ok.. we will transfer yuri ssi to her individual ward... and u can visit her there ok..i'll leave first." With that the doctor leave them.

Inside yuri's ward

Yuri still sleeping. Her friends just make them self comfortable and just starring at the unconscious yuri. No words utter from al of them. On their mind wonder what exactly happend to yuri and why yuri's injured herself.

After an hour waiting.. there's a movement from yuri.

" argghhh...my head...#%#%#%@^.." yuri groans.

She try to get up but have been stop by sooyoung.

"Yul... dont getup yet... u still weak..!! Lay down yul..just rilex..!!" Sooyoung

"Hmmm...where am i..?"

"U're at the hospital now yuri unnie...we found u passed out at ur living room" yoona 

"Ehhh...really..!!??" Yuri chuckled

" yes.. u stupid...!!  what r u thinking yul... did u know how worried are we...don't ever do like that again...you hear me..pabo yuri..!! Taeyon burst out her worried and anger.

"I..i'm sorry.. I really am sorry guys..!!" Yuri cried.

"Unnie...!! Don't cry unnie...its hurt me..!" Krytal hug yuri and cried on yuri's chest. Yuri krystal hair " its ok krystal ahh... I'm fine..no need to worried ok..i still alive didn't i..? Yuri try to comfort krystal but she no longer can hide her sadnes when she saw krystal cried her tears also flowing down from her tired eyes. She cried out her sadness and frustrated.

"Unnie... don't cry please.. i promise u i will knocked some senses inside jessica unnie head .. please be strong unnie..if she still stubborn.. thats means she doesn't deserve u unnie...u belong to someone who deserve u better..who can love u who u r inside out... u deserve someone better than Jessica unnie who did not appreciate u..just forget abt her ... u better without her unnie...we better without her .. all of us will help u out... u not alone yuri unnie.. u have me.. u have us..ur sisters... we'll take care of u ... ok unnie...please don't cry anymore ... i love u unnie..we love u..!!" Krytal wiped yuri tears and kissed her cheek.

Everyone in the room feel sad  looked at yuri's condition.. they mad at jessica for doing this to yuri .. really mad ..Except one person... u know who rite.. its luna of course.

"I know krystal ahh... maybe we did not belong to each others but still my love toward ur jessica unnie still strong.. i love her with all my heart ..she's my life .. but it's one sided love... she's not in love with me..she's just see me as a friend ..friend with benefit..that's what she told me...!!" Yuri cried more after she remember what jessica told her that night.

"I will try to forget about her.. and move on.. i have my sisters here...all of u..thank you very much for ur love.. i think i can move on with ur help..thank you all..thank you .." yuri whisper but loud enough for everyone inside the room to hear it.

"Come on dude..don't be sad anymore.. don't cry .. its not good for ur condition now.. just sleep and rest ok dude..." taeyon said.

" taetae is right yul .. u just sleep and rest ok .. u need it to clear ur mind and heal ur heart...don't worry yul..me and krystal will knocked some senses in jessica head... i will knocked her down.." tifanny said with anger.

"She's right yuri ssi..get some rest..u need it." Luna interfere.

" owhh..luna ssi .. i'm sorry i don't know u r here... thank you luna ssi.." yuri smile to her.. the sad smile it is.

"Ok yul.. u rest and sleep first ok..take ur medicine here" sunny give yuri medicine to her and help yuri hand a water to swolled it down.;

"We better get going first guys.. yuri ahh.. rest ok..don't think about it anymore" sunny said

"Sunny right guys... lets yuri rest..we can come again later tonight .. lets go" hyo

One by one hug yuri and said their goodbye.

Outside yuri's room

"Guys i'm serious when i said that i wanna knocked jessica's mind.. i'm gonna talk to her..right now..lets go to my house..!" Krystal said

I'm with u krys...after all she's my bestfrend.. maybe some senses will wake her up..who's know.. so, lets go krys..guys..! Tiffany 

"Hmmm.. if both of u say so..why not..after all both of u the nearest with jessica..She's ur sister and bestie.. i wanna know as well why the hell she do what she did to our yul.." taeyon

Then they go straight to the hospital parking lot and take their move to go to the jung mansion.

Inside the jung mansion..jessica at the living room..sit on the couch and read some random fashion magazine. She's just come out from her dad office room to discuss about their bizz and yuri.

Jessica knew about yuri condition after the head of the hospital called mr jung to inform abt krystal where about. From there jessica know abt yuri incident .. she's worried about yuri . Felt release after the doctor who treated yuri inform that yuri's getting better out of danger and she's can go back the next morning. Jessica asked them not to take any payment frm yuri after she's discharged from the hospital soon.

"I'm home...!!" Krystal shout.

"Good evening ms krystal and ms tiffany" the maid wish krystal and bow

" where my sister ajuhmma..?" Ask krystal to the maid.

"She's in the living room maam.." the maid said 

"Ok..thanx" replies krystal a bit hush due to her anger towards her unnie.

Jessica heard many footsteps coming towards her where about.. and she's know who they are.. she's already expect that they will coming to get her and confront her about the incident that happened to their beloved sister. 

"Well..well..well.. looked who's here huh guys..!! rilex like a princess after what she did to yuri's unnie." Krystal start.

But jessica only give them an unguilty face.she have to act cooled u know... She's the ice princess for god sake. 

"JESSICA...!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO OUR YURI..AND WHY THE HECK U BREAK HER HEART .. SUCH A YOU ARE JESSY .. WHO THE HELL U THINK U ARE..!! HOW MANY MORE HEART AND FEELING U WANT TO HURT..HUH..!!!" krystal said with so much anger inside her heart right now.

"WHAT SHE HAVE DONE WRONG TO U JESSY... SHE'S LOVE U WITH ALL HER HEART..U'RE HER LIFE .. AND BECAUSE OF U..SHE HURT HERSELF U ...!! WHERE IS UR HEART HUH JESSY.. I THOUGHT U WILL NEVER BREAK HER HEART COZ U PROMISE ME JESSICA.. U MAKE A PROMISE TO ME TO T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter