four

she's gone .. please comeback in to my arm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kryber apartment.

"Hey..! What r u doing princess..? Amber ask her girl and back hugging her girl and rest her chin on the girl shoukder.

"Hey u too... nothing hon..i just..i miss them hon..i miss them so damn much..." krytal sid with teary eyes.

"Shhhh... its ok baby.. i know..i miss her too.." amber turn krytal and facing the girl ..then she kiss krystal lip smoothly..not too long..just to let the girl know that she's understand her..throughout the kiss.

"Why...why we cannot locate where r they about... its seems liked they vanished from the world..without any news.. we asked all my relatives to know where they about..but none of them knew.. like they truely disowned me..!!" Krytal cry and hug amber.

Its true though ..eventhough amber and her friends are special egent...the best out the best and they got fully support  from the government to fully used their newest facilities to trased or locate people...still they cant find any single news abt jessica and mr jung. Its like there is jessica jung exist in the world anymore.

" don't say like that baby..they still ur bood relatives..she's ur sister and he's ur biological father... u n then are blood related princess...sooner or later ..we will find them..i promise u that..don't cry baby..its make my heart ache seeing u cry..please baby..!! Smile for me pleasee...pweettyy..pweettyyy pweeaseee...!! Huhuhuhu.." amber make cute face with puppy eyes begging her girl not to cry anymore.

And its work..krystal chuckle seeing her girlfrend cute face eventhough her tears still flowing from her eyes.

"Aiiisshhh...babe..!! Thank you hon... u always know how to make me smile..i love u ..!! And krytal kiss amber's lip passionately. Amber kiss back krystal..

amber hand wrapping her girl waist and pull her closer to depend the kiss..and krystal put her hand circling amber neck...they pull away after their lung shout for air..but still their forehead attach together. And they smile..

I lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter