chapter 3.1

she's gone .. please comeback in to my arm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" whoaaa..whoaaa...easy there women..kekekeke" jessica take the mug of beer from victoria hand.

"Noooo..jessy..why u do that..give me back that mug..!! Aiisshhhh...@%@%@%^@ !!" Victoria irritated with jessica.

"Rilex vic unnie..i don't wanna u get drunk" jessica pull the mug away from their table.

Victoria already been in tipsy condition " aiisshhh...really jess..its our time now..just let ourself drunk ..!!"

"Yeahhhh..!! Lets get drunk everybody...heheheh...lalalalala " hara and jiyeon already drunk and they do a crazy chicken dance and its looked like they will passed out anytime soon now..what a mess..!!

"Aissshhh...this girls...really make me crazy when they are drunk.. owhhhh..t..t...t...!! Heyy..!! Get up u two ..why r u sleeping on the floor..stupid ..!! Arrgghhhh....!!!!! " jessica groaned ..its seems only her who not drunk yet..kekekekeke.

"Really guys...i thought u will take care of me..but right now i think i'm the one who will get busted to take care of u guys... iskk...iskk...!! Jessica sigh.

Victoria who got irritated just now...try to get another mug of beer..but before she can drink..jessica take the mug from her hand and put it away.

" arghhh...jessy..!! Vic yelled frustated.

"Arghhhh...vic unnie..!! Jessica copy vic action.

Victoria pouted and dash her feet.

"Auuwww...don't get mad vic unnie..i need u to be alert to get those two punk back into our place..!!" Jessica back hugging victoria and rest her chin rest on vic shoulder.

Victoria turn her body and facing jessica..she cup jessica cheek and give a peck at jessica lip.." i know princess...lets get going before those punk do something that will cause us trouble...!! I love u jessy"

" Hmmm...i love you too vic unnie..hehhee..lets go then..!! Jessica try to wake up jiyeon and hara but its failed..looked like they passed out...totally wasted..no choice they have to carry those punk to get into their car..with the help of the bartender and the bonzer of coz.

Victoria is jessica friend back in korea ..they know each other but not so close.. victoria older 1 year than jessica..its make victoria is jessica's senior.. but tragedy happend to vic family..her younger brother have been kidnap by smuggler to sell human organt.. on that time jessica have a mission to rescued those who been kidnap from the smuggler and his clan..and that including vic little brother who got kidnap by those scumbag...!! They not only smuggler girls to be a prostitued but also sell human organ illegally... thats what make jessica pissed off more.

Thats the reason why victoria owed jessica her happiness..her little brother safe ad still alive...not only that jessica n her father also help victoria's family build again their happiness.. vic father be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter