nineteenth

she's gone .. please comeback in to my arm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : i'm so sorry guys if my writing style make all of u confused. 

About luna and yuri .. there are not a lover..well...!! Luna thought yuri as her lover..but yuri never did. Yuri never push luna away as well. Yuri only have one person tht she love .. Because of her friends who always with luna.. yuri just follow the flow in order to forget about jessica...but when jessica's is back..yuri determine to make jessica's  her's again... but luna won't allowed it..!! They never kissed with their lips..cheeks only (yuri and luna.)

About tiffany... i've did explain in chapter 12 that she and Jessica almost becoming a lover..but tiffany reject jessica confession..!! So, they decided they just stay as best of best friends... tiffany and Jessica assumed its only a sisterly love on that time..but after jessica's MIA .. She's realize about her feeling and her love toward jessica but its already too late because she's have Taeyon now..and yuri loved Jessica so damn much and vice versa. 

Don't worry guys...i'll try to elaborate more in the next few chapter ok..!! Please bare with my writing style.. Sorry about the confusion.. i didn't realize is my story its so complicated for u to understand..is it because of my writing style or my confusion grammar..!!?? Huhhhuhu

Thank you to you who give your comment ..I'm really appreciate it.

Love ya... Please enjoy this chapter. ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jung Specialist Hospital*

Jiyeon and hara arrived at the hospital and they straight up to the jessica's room. When they arrived ..they saw mr jung and victoria outside the room.

"What took both of u too long..!!??" Victoria asked them with a crack voice.

"Sorry vic..!! We bumb with krystal ssi and her friends..!! they won't allowed us to go..!! They asking about jessica. So, we need to give them a valid reason.

"Aiisshh...!! did u tell krystal about jessica's.!!?? Mr jung interfere.

"No..uncle..!! We didn't..!! We just informed them that jessy are tired and lack of sleep lately..!" Jiyeon explain.

Both mr jung and victoria nodded their head agreed with the duo reason.

Actually victoria jiyeon and hara doesn't like to lied to them. But Jessica made them to. Same like mr jung situation...They don't have any choice..have to follow jessica's condition or else jessica will never gonna see them again..ever..!! They can't bare to be separated from jessica. The trio love Jessica so much like their own sister. Thats why they need to create a lied.

Jessica's door room open and doctor mong appeared. Mr jung and the trio rush to him asking about jessica's condition. "So..how is she..!!??" Mr jung asked.

"She's very weak right now james..!! She need extra rest u know..!! Thank god we manage to bring her here and take better action..!! Please..james..!! Next time please be extra careful with her..!! She cannot stress herself out because its will effect her heart more serious next time..!!" Doctor mong give his advice to mr jung and the trio.

"Sure doctor..!! u know jessy..!! How's stubborn she is..!! But don't worry i'll make sure she's follow ur instructions and make her take an extra rest...!!" Mr jung looked to the trio's and they nodded their head understand what are mr jung talking about.

"Ok..!! Be strong now..!! U don't wanna see jessica to see u all weak like this..won't u..!!?? She's need her father now..!! and she's need her friends to give her support...!! not to be weak..!!! Doctor mong tap his friend shoulder to inform him to be strong for the sake of her daughter.

"I understand...!! Thanx..doctor..!!" Mr jung said and give him a friendly hug and he enter her daughter room.

The trio also give the doctor a hug before followed mr jung enter jessica's vip room.

Mr jung and the trio surrounding jessica's bed.. mr jung sit on the chair near jessica's bed. He hold her hand and caresses it. He stand up..bend down a bit to kissed jessica's forehead. And his tears flowing down from her eyes to her cheeks and its wet jessica's forehead. He then swipe his remaining tears from jessica's forehead.

Victoria jiyeon and hara hust standing beside jessica's bed and cried themselves out. They blame themselves because they unable to take care of jessica. 

"Uncle..!! We are so sorry...!! We're unable to took care of jessy when she need us..! I'm so sorry uncle..!!" Victoria said and she immediately bend down on her knees to apologize to mr jung..and when jiyeon and hara saw her eldest bend down they immediately follow her step.

Mr jung shocked and feel quilty because its not exactly the trio false that her daughter collapsed. In fact he owed to the trio.. they always been there for her daughter. "Hey girls..!! Dont be like this...its not ur false..!! Com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter