fifteenth

she's gone .. please comeback in to my arm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*the next morning*

Krystal having a peacefull breakfast together with her amber taeyon tiffany hyoyeon and nicole. The others still in their room.

A few minutes later all of them already in the dining table eating breakfast with chit chat and laughter surrounding the dining room...except for yuri.

"Hey..!! Luna..where's kkab yul of your's..? Asked Taeyon

"Huh..!!?? I don't know where is she about..she did not enter our room yesterday night...!! I also wonder where she sleep..!!??" Luna said.

"Ehhh..!!?? Did she sleep in the entertainment room..because we left her there .she said that she wanna watch another movie .!!" Sunny said.

"I'll go and look for her iver there..maybe she's still sleeping..!" Taeyon get up from her sit and go to the entertainment room to wake yuri up.

"So, guys..what time u all went to sleep last night..!!?" Asked luna while munching her breakfast.

"Hmmm...around twelve i think.." sooyoung said.

Then everyone silently eating their breakfast.

Taeyon and yuri enter the room and take their sit. "Morning guys...sorry i overslept..!!" Yuri apologized to her friends.

"Where were you...!!? I'm waiting for u at our room last night like an idiot u know..!!?? Luna said irritatedly.

"Miannhee..!! while watching tv..i didn't realize that i over sleep in front of it..hehehehe.." yuri giggle.

Luna sigh...actually she saw and heard everything happens last night. She awake when she hear a noise downstairs...she get up and she pick a looked from the door. When she saw yuri carried jessica bridal style to jessica's bedroom..she decided to follow them and there she heard everything that yuri said.

Her heart broke..."why yuri..just why..!!?? U never see me like u saw her..!! i love you.. u know that..!! but u see me as a friend only..!! i don't want to be ur friend..!! i wanna be ur lover..is it hard for u to accept me..!!?? Luna scream inside her mind. 

"No..!! I'll make sure i'll get what i want..!! including u..yuri ssi..!! I would do what ever its take just to make sure u're mine..mine only..!! Even i have to killed her..!! Luna smirked and went to her room.

Luna snap from her thoughts  when she hear yuri asked.." mr jung not coming down yet..!!??  " yuri question them.

"Hmmm...when we came down..no one here..and the maid just started  preparing the breakfast..! so, yeah..!! I think daddy still in his room.." krystal said.

"Owhh...ok..!" Yuri said and then she eat her food.

"Did jessica coming home last night..?? Asked hyo to no one.

They looked at each other and shrugged their shoulder. And ccontinue eating.

They heard the door open and they  saw mr jung wearing his casual cloth. They immediately stand up and bow to mr jung.."good morning uncle..! They said unison .Krystal go to her dad.. hug him and kissed his cheek.."morning dad" she said and smile. Mr jung hug her back and kis her forehead .." morning princess..did u sleep well last night..? Mr jung asked.

"Nehhh..dad...!! " krystal reply.

"hai girls..!! Good morning too..!! Sorry i'm late..!!" Mr jung said and bow back to them befor he take a sit to his usual chair. The maid come and poured a cup of coffe for mr jung.

But before the maid walk out from the room..mr jung instruct her to bring breakfast upstairs to jessica's room and also pain killer for her hangover when she wake up. The maid nod and walk away.

"Its jessy ok dad..!!?? "

"Yeah....!! she drunk last night..but she's ok and still sleeping  right now..!! " and i'll sure torturing her when she awake.. how can she's drinking when her condition won't allowed her to do that..!!" There u go..mr jung did it again. She slipped out the information about jessica condition to them.

Everyone stop eating...every eyes looked at mr jung...shocked and questioning face plastered on their beautiful faces.

"What do u mean by her condition daddy..!!?? Did something happend to jessy.!!?? U need to tell me..us..dad..!! There's something that u hide about jessy..!!!! What is it dad..!!?? Pleaseeee...tell us..!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter