fourteenth

she's gone .. please comeback in to my arm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Everytime i thought.."

"everytime its happend .."

"all secret have been revealed .."

"And the truth is i'm not the one u ever love.."

"Why u've did this to me..?"

"Everything i scarified for u before my body and my soul is useless.."

"U make me cry again and again.."

"Everything i do..i do it for you..!"

"But why I still standing and waiting for your love...?"

"And why r u still hurting me over and over again every day and night.....!?"

"I"ve accept the faith that u already throw away my love for you.."

"My love.. u hurt me..u've forgot about me.."

"Without u even realised it..."

"My love.. goodbye..!! I will leaving you ..."

"And i know u will happy  forever... with her..!"

" i will pray for your happiness ..." 

Those words playing in jessica mind right now. She's on her way to meet he clan rival who try to make chaos in their area. 

"Why.. just why god..its hurt so much.." jessica tears flowing from her eyes and wet her cheeks. Thank god she's wearing a full face helmet so that her friens who ride together with her in different bikes won't notice it ...but still..the tears keep flowing like a river.

*jung mansion* 

They still awake...not sleepy yet..so they decided to watch a midnight movie in jung's family entertainment room.

Krystal asked her maid to prepare some snacks and drinks for them.

Usually krystal and jessica will killed their bored time inside this room..they name the room as hangout room instead of entertainment room. Krystal miss her bonding time with jessica so much..but now its only her and her friends. 

"So...where do u think sica go..?" Sunny started the conversation.

Everyone seem concentrate watching the movie..but the truths is their mind actually is not with them...but they think about jessica who ignoring them pretending not knowing them awhile ago..and its hurt them so damn much.

"Don't know..and don't care..!!!" Luna said harshly annoying with sunny's sudden question about jessica. And its make everyone looked at her with questioning looked.

"Why are u still thinking about her..don't u all see she ignoring u..all of u .. when  r u all gonna realize that she..jessica jung already throw all of u out from her lifed..!! Stupid..just stupid..!! Luna burst her anger.

"What was that..!!? Why are u feel annoyed toward sica..!!?? She's done nothing to you..and she's never bordering u.. so what with that voiced of you..huh..!!! Yuri said with anger toward luna words.

Luna gasped..she never saw yuri mad before..all yhis time she onlu see a lovely and kind yuri.

"Arrrggghhh... nevermind..!! I'm gonna sleep now..!! Its useless talking to u..!" With that luna walk out from that room and go to her appointed room for her and yuri that krystal show them just now.

" whats wrong with her really..!!??" Sooyoung asked annoyingly.

"Hmm..maybe she's on her bluemoon" taeyon said.

"Taetae...what the.!! Tiffany slap Taeyon arm.

"What..!!?? Maybe its true tho.." taeyon said slumberly (such a byuntae...dork..!! Kekekeke)

"Aiisshh...nevermind her..!! so, again..where do u think sica's go..?? Sunny asked again to them.

Everyone keep their mouths shut..don't know the answer to sunny's question. But their mind keep thinking. Especially krystal and yuri. 

"Did jessy unnie avoiding us..Especially me..?" Krystal pov

"Did sicababy avoiding me..!!??" Yuri pov.

"I overheard mr jung phone conversation with jessy just now..!" Amber said.

And its make everyone turned to her and give attention to her.

"When is it hon..?" Krystal asked her girlfriend.

"About 30 minutes ago.. when i wanna go to the toilet..i've overheard them..inside uncle room" amber explain.

Flashback 30 minutes before

Amber walkin along the hallway to go to her destination the washroom. She have to passed by mr jung room..when suddenly she heard mr jung voice. The room door is slightly open so amber took a pick to listen to the conversation after she realize that jessica who calling her father. Mr jung now standing with her back facing amber and he looking out of the window.

"Jessy..!! How the situation over there princess" mr jung asked.

"..........."

"Really.. that's mean u need to come home now princess..befor the situation get more intense..!!"

".........."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter