Chapter 7: ATTACKED BY THE DEAD

Forbidden Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Now, what do we do with him?" Jihyo asked after they placed Minho on a wooden chair. "Now is the time to tie him up with silver chains or just any chain, please guard him while I find for it," Dahyun answered and started roaming around the room.

 

It took a while before Dahyun was able to find a chain they could use to chain Minho. The basement was really big than she thought it would actually be. And it was really hard to look around since the light the room offers doesn't reach to the far corners of the room.

 

Dahyun immediately come back to Jihyo after she grabbed the chain. "Jihyo, I have---," Dahyun stopped and her system stopped functioning. Jihyo is being attacked by Minho and this time he looks really strong. 

 

_______________

 

Taecyeon's gang walked carefully up to the living room and there they were welcomed by Japan's Vampire Queen. "Momo?" Taecyeon asked, really confused with the whole setup.

 

"It's been a while since I last saw you Taecyeon," Momo said as she sit in the sofa the living room has. "What's this? What's happening?" Taecyeon asked once again.

 

"We went to look for the Oracle today with the help of Dahyun's information but we got into a fight with some witches and werewolves. Tzuyu got hurt, but it isn't that bad, she faineted because she was suffocated, Sana is currently taking care of her," Momo answered and looked upstairs.

 

"Why did you bring Tzuyu here?" Junho asked to her impatiently. "I thought that you need to know Tzuyu got hurt even though it isn't that much, and we also wanted to tell you about our plan," Momo paused and looked straight into Taecyeon's eyes.

 

"Join us to conquer Myoui Yuki, and we get back everything you lost because of this petty war," she said.

 

_______________

 

Tzuyu slowly opened her eyes, everything was blurry so she needed to blink a couple of times just to test her sight. "Where am I?" Tzuyu asked and tried to sit down while holding her ribs but Sana stopped her from doing so.

 

"You're at your room, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter