Chapter 19: VISIONS

Forbidden Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu is in utter confusion. Was Momo really the person in the prophecy her dad has been telling her since little? Did she just waste most of her youth believing she's fulfilling a duty that was presented to her even before her birth? This must be a joke, a horrible joke. 

The others heard the noises coming from the kitchen so they went to check on it. Momo was standing there quite lifeless, Seulgi is panting and Tzuyu is blankly staring at the pair. Taecyeon was the first to take action.

"Tzuyu are you okay?" Taec asked and shook Tzuyu as he held her by the arm. Tzuyu didn't reply but tears were b on her eyes. Taecyeon hugged her without even knowing the cause of Tzuyu's sudden crying. 

Nayeon then rushed to Momo's side since she collapsed on the kitchen floor. Krystal on the other hand gave water to Seulgi. "Are you okay Momoring?" Nayeon asked. The girl was souless and wasn't reacting. "Momo please snap out of it," Nayeon begged. 

"What happened here?" Dahyun asked to assess the situation. "I---I accidentally touched her hand," Seulgi replied in a low tone. Dahyun seemed overwhelm but then in a split second fear turned to her. Sana watched quietly at the side. "Did you see it?" Dahyun asked and Seulgi nodded her head weakly.

"What do you mean?" Nayeon asked but none from the two replied. "What do you mean!?" Nayeon repeated and this time she raised a tone that managed to snap Momo from her trance. "Shush, everything's going to be alright," Nayeon said once Momo clung to her tightly.

"Please tell me what the hell is happening," Nayeon asked again. Dahyun heaved a sigh before responding, "Seulgi has this ability to see a person's death just by a simple touch on the said person's hand. Seulgi said she accidentally touched Momo's hand," Dahyun replied.

"What? Why is Momo like this?"

"The unknown energy from Seulgi must have shocked her thus the reaction," Sana finally decided to speak. "What about my sister?" Taecyeon asked as he continue to calm the crying Tzuyu. "I don't know about Tzuyu," Seulgi weakly answered. Krystal uttered a few words such as 'It's okay' and 'It wasn't your fault' to comfort Seulgi who's also in shock.

"What exactly did you see Seulgi?" Sana suddenly asked. "It's Momo's prophecy," Seulgi replied. "But what exact prophecy?" Sana questioned yet again. "Her being a half-blood and leading an army of mortals and beasts," Seulgi replied.

"What do you mean half-blood?" Nayeon asked. 

"I don't know, okay? I only know the details that my visions provide me and I never analyze it so stop asking me!" Seulgi snapped and ran away. She doesn't like it when people forces her to tell her vision. Don't they know how scared she is everytime she recalls a picture of someone she loves

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter