Chapter 11: FINALLY REUNITED

Forbidden Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo, are you gonna come with me and Tzuyu?" Dahyun asked as she load the car with all her and Tzuyu's stuff. She can finally go home since like what Momo informed them, they'll train the people in the mansion.

"I don't think I can come, I still need to contact some vampires," Momo replied, she was outside to set them off. "Oh come on, don't be such a and go with them," Sana said from behind, she was pointing out the fact that Momo's too scared to see Nayeon with another girl.

"Watch your language Ms. Minatozaki," Jihyo scolded the Japanese girl. "Come with us Momo, I know how you're dying to see your home," Jihyo said with a warm smile.

"That's just offensive," Tzuyu said in a sarcastic tone, she commented about the fact Jihyo used the term "dying." "It's not a good time for puns Chewy," Dahyun shot back to Tzuyu and the younger girl showed a peace sign.

"But anyway, Jihyo and Sana are right. We both know how you really want to see your house and Nayeon," Dahyun said and Momo can't help to sigh in how eager her friends are for her to go and see her lover (or previous lover?)

"Fine, I'll go but I'll come back immediately since Sana can't be left alone here for long," Momo finally said and all of them smiled. They were happy for Momo since at least one of them could be happy after years of sadness and loneliness.

_____________
 

Their trip to Momo's place is quiet and filled with nervousness and excitement. They're nervous, thinking if are there people still waiting for them or everyone got tired of it but they're also excited at the thought that maybe they waited for them and will welcome them back.

"We're here," Dahyun announced as she park the van right in front of the mansion's front. "I miss this place!" Dahyun inhaled the air and it's refreshing for her.

"Shall we go see them?" Jihyo asked as she followed Dahyun out. Momo and Tzuyu got down before her and are already enjoying the sight. "We should, take the lead Momo!" Tzuyu cheered, Momo simply stared back her but nonetheless took the lead.

"You do realize that Mina's car is here right?" Momo whispered to Dahyun. "I did, let's just hope Tzuyu will be brave enough to face her," Dahyun whispered back.

"What are you two talking about?" Tzuyu asked from the back both Momo and Dahyun said, "Nothing" as a reply. Tzuyu shrugged at the weird actions of the two. 

Momo then opened the door and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter