Chapter 4: RESCUE OR AMBUSH?

Forbidden Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sana, I'm just going to check something outside but I'll be back in a few," Tzuyu said in a rush to the person she's been sharing a tent with ever since they've arrived in the camp. Sana let Tzuyu go and focused on packing hers and Tzuyu's stuff for their trip to Seoul tomorrow.

"Dubu!" Tzuyu called to Dahyun after she got out of the tent. "Yoda, you need something?" Dahyun asked to the younger one since she's not sure why Tzuyu will need her.

"Yeah, I wanted to ask you about something," Tzuyu answered shyly and started fidgetting her hands. "Go on, ask me," Dahyun encouraged her.

"I wanted to ask about Mina, Mina Myoui, I mean, how is she?" Tzuyu asked and was able not to stutter. Dahyun wants to tell the truth that Mina's in a very bad condition but they need a lively Tzuyu for their quest tomorrow.

"She's perfectly fine that's what I heard from some," Dahyun lied. She's a really great actress for that since Tzuyu didn't ask for more information about Mina.

"Well, that's great then, I'll be leaving now since I still need to help Sana but thank you for the info it cheered me up," Tzuyu thanked Dahyun and walked away from her.

Dahyun felt guilty, but being heartless is needed in their current situation. A lot of people are at risk if they continue to let their heart lead. Tzuyu couldn't be a broken-hearted vampire tomorrow.

"You're a good actress, Dahyun-ah, but Tzuyu's a really smart creature I'm sure she'll figure out that you're lying to her in a couple of hours and she'll ignore that cause she has a heart and you don't," Momo said behind her, she was watching the two talk a while ago.

"You're heartless for not telling her that the person she loves is dying," Momo continued to make Dahyun guilty. "It's for the good of everyone but me anyway, so I'll just deal with that later," Dahyun then left Momo alone as the latter shake her head with disappointment.

_______________

"Tzuyu-ah, we're here," Sana said to wake Tzuyu up. They left the camp really early just so they could arrive in Seoul before the sun rises.

"Woah, what happened here?" Tzuyu asked as she look in the buildings that are somehow deformed and the houses they pass are burned down. "Like what I've been saying, Seoul is one of the most damaged cities because of the war," Dahyun answered her.

"This place is a wreck," Momo suddenly mumbled and Dahyun agreed with her. "That was my reaction when I first came here, never I expected to see the once busy streets of Seoul to be empty," Dahyun told her best friend.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter