Chapter 20: THE SACRIFICE

Forbidden Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Who the let this girl enter?!' Is the first thought that came into Dahyun's mind after seeing the girl. She had black eyes and fangs, Dahyun's pretty sure that this girl is a vampire. A vampire with pitch black eyes is a very unusual sight for Dahyun since she's been used to the Royal ones who has bright red eyes. 

A few seconds later, Nayeon appeared with Sana and Krystal tailing behind her. They were surprised to see an intruder standing on the hallway with an empty facial expresssion. Krystal being the fearless among them four went forward while Dahyun stepped back. The girl seems empty but she's a step away from tearing a mermaid's head.

"Who are you?" Krystal asked. The girl chuckled bitterly. "I guess you weren't there when it happened," the girl said and laughed. The girl took a step forward and so did Krystal. "Who the hell are you and what the are you doing here?!" Krystal growled, growing impatient with the girl's teasing tone. 

"Your family just murdered me!" The girl screamed with anger and pain and took another step forward. "What the bloody hell are you talking about?!" Krystal shot back and took a step forward too. The girl then looked at Dahyun's direction. "You were there when they drained me dead!" The girl pointed to Dahyun.

"What is she talking about Dahyun?" Nayeon asked trying to grasped the situation. Dahyun doesn't remember ever seeing the girl though. Sana didn't have good memory but she's familiar with girl. "Isn't she the sacrifice we let Taecyeon have?" Sana asked and it opened a door in Dahyun's mind. "." Was all Dahyun could say after realizing who the girl is.

"Okay, so you're that girl," Dahyun nervously said while Krystal and the girl remained throwing daggers at each other. "Do you remember me now?" The girl asked and Dahyun together with Sana simply nodded their heads.

"What do you want though and how did you become like this?" Nayeon asked since the two are obviously shaken up and Krystal is seething with anger. The girl didn't know what to answer to Nayeon's question though. All she remembered was that she was nearly dying when she felt a sting on her neck before she passed out she then woke up and had an urge to follow a certain scent which led her here. 

Taecyeon who just got out of Tzuyu's room noticed the commotion. "You! You killed me!" The girl then ran to Taecyeon but he was fast enough to hold her by the arms and held her in place. Taecyeon remembered the girl instantly, she was his first kill. A bitter memory for him since he's never murdered anyone before much more, drain them dead. 

"H-how?" Taecyeon asked but all the girl could give him was a growl. Then all of a sudden the girl collapsed. Amber had just came from the night hunt and was on the right time to shoot a vampire with a moose tranquilizer. 

"What the hell Amber?!" Krystal shouted.

_____

Taecyeon snapped his fingers in front of the girl while holding a cup of blodd on his other hand. The girl shifted from her sleep before slowly opening her eyes. The first sight she saw was Taecyeon and had an urge to rip his head off but the ropes tied on her hands connecting to the bed post forbidded her.

"Have a drink," Taecyeon offered the drink but the girl shifted her head. "I see that you're uncomfortable with blood but please know that this is a pig's blood and this is just like eating sundae," Taecyeon said and the girl drank the drink immediately. 

"What's your name?" Taecyeon asked after placing the cup on the side. "I'm Kim Yerim," the girl answered, she's calmer now. "I don't know how you turned into a vampire but I'm very sorry if you became a victim. I was dying and I needed a maiden's blood, it was never my intention to kill you but I guess it was my instincts to stay alive," Taecyeon apologized sincerely.

The girl turned quiet after Taecyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter