Chapter 22: NEW FRIEND

Forbidden Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing here?" Seulgi asked after seeing Yeri stand there with the same response as her. Tzuyu on the other hand stood frozen, this girl in front of her is the sacrifice she tried to resurrect by turning. 

"H-h-how?" Tzuyu asked with wide eyes. Yeri turned to her and had the sudden tendency to kneel down. She did what her mind told her and went down on her knees. "W-what?" Tzuyu asked, confused by Yeri's actions.

"Master," Yeri bowed down. 

"Why is she calling you Master?" Seulgi turned to Tzuyu and the latter doesn't know how to respond. She actually succeeded into giving life to a dead person by turning her into a vampire. Tzuyu continued to stand motionless until Taecyeon cleared his throat. 

"I think it's better if we talk this out formally inside your room Tzuyu," Taecyeon voiced out his thoughts. "Seulgi please bring her to your chamber first," Taecyeon requested. "Yeri, please stand up now," Seulgi motioned to Yeri but the young lady didn't budge from her stance. Taecyeon then looked at Tzuyu to do something about the newly-turned vampire's weird action. "Uh, I think you should stand up now," Tzuyu stuttered and awkwardly help Yeri stand.

"Follow me then," Taecyeon said and went ahead to Tzuyu's room. "You better explain this to me Tzuyu," Seulgi said walking pass by her with Yeri cradled in her arms. Tzuyu followed when Taecyeon called her the second time.

____

"How come she's here, alive and well?" Taecyeon asked and settled himself on the velvet couch at the corner of Tzuyu's room. "When you drained her, I felt guilty and upset. We made a vow that no person should lose their life because of us. I insisted on tagging along with your friends when they're about to dispose Yeri's body because I wanted to let her live again. I also insisted that I'd be the one to do all the work of hiding her body because of that I learned that she's not yet dead but is about to. I looked into her eyes and even if she didn't say anything, her eyes were begging me to let her live, to give her life again, and so I did," Tzuyu explained.

"Is this why Yeri had been looking for you since last night?" Taecyeon asked and even if Tzuyu is not completely sure she still nodded her head. "She's newly turned, she needs your guidance and since you made a decision without consulting any of your elders you shall take responsibility of her," Teacyeon finally said and Tzuyu is quite surprise. 

"But, how should I do that?"

"Teach her like how father taught us when we were still young. You have a good memory so it won't be hard for you," Taecyeon said with finality. "But brother," Tzuyu whined, this time she recognizes Taecyeon's superiority because this task isn't something easy to accomplish. "We cannot let another of our kind to go astray so you will guide her. We won't like it if a revolution led by a high school student against us suddenly start," Taecyeon ignored Tzuyu's cries.

"You should also explain this to Seulgi, she seems like she's someone who used to care for Yeri," Taecyeon said and rose from his seat. "I'll take my leave now," Taecyeon said. "You should go down to grab breakfast before training," Taecyeon then left the room. 

____

Breakfast was prepared and eveyone sat on their seat at the dining table. The campers were also having their meals outside quietly. Momo sat at the head of table with Nayeon on her right and Taecyeon on the left. Tzuyu and Yeri sat beside Taecyeon while they face Dahyun and Seulgi respectively. Sana, Krystal, and Amber on the other hand are eating with the campers since Amber insisted and Krystal wanted to be with her llama while Sana simply wanted to enjoy the sunlight.

Blood was the Vampires' breakfast while Dahyun and Seulgi enjoy a bowl of cer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter