Chapter 6: HOME

Forbidden Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What should we do with Tzuyu?" Sana asked to Momo with a worried expression. "We'll bring her to her house here in Seoul and if Taecyeon is there we'll explain everything to him," Momo answered and carried Tzuyu.

 

Momo led them out of the building but there was a little problem, Minho is somehow still breathing. "Momo, Minho's finger moved!" Jihyo told their leader and even Dahyun looked surprised about it.

 

"What do we do?" Jihyo panicked, how can he be alive? He died right in front of their eyes. "Sana make him fall back to deep sleep, we'll bring him with us," Dahyun decided and Momo doesn't even know why she ordered that.

 

Sana followed nonetheless, Dahyun carried Minho with the help of Jihyo after that. "Urgh, this guy's heavy," Jihyo grumbled. 

 

"He's a man of course he'll be heavy," Dahyun scoffed. "Why did you even bother taking that guys with us?" Momo asked as she continue to move forward with Tzuyu on her arms.

 

"Once he wakes up we could ask him about Myoui Yuki's plans," Dahyun simply answered and Momo nodded her head in understandment.

 

_______________

 

Momo and the group was able to enter the Chou's mansion easily since it was left open but there was none inside. "Dahyun lock Minho up in the basement, we'll check on him later but first Tzuyu needs to rest comfortably," Momo told Dahyun before she bring Tzuyu to her own room for her to lay down properly.

 

"Jihyo help me with Minho, Sana you better go with Momo, she'll surely need your help," Dahyun dragged Jihyo to help her with Minho's lifeless body or not(?)

 

It was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter