Chapter 10: PLANS AND ARRANGEMENTS

Forbidden Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We should start preparing, we've wasted a week already," Momo announced and everyone's all ears for what she's about to say.

"Jihyo you should go meet Jungyeon and Chaeyoung to find your pack. Dahyun go to my mansion this noon, the army Mr. Im's preparing will arrive tomorrow at dawn and will be training there, you and Nayeon will take care of them. Taec gather everyone you know that could help us and bring them here. Tzuyu you should contact Tao now for them to prepare. Sana you will come with me to China and we'll attend the meeting of all the vampire king and queens in Asia to discuss about the war against Myoui, let's just hope that no kingdom have turned their backs already against us."

"Everyone's dismissed to prepare," she said and stood up to leave, she gestured for Dahyun to follow her. Everyone started preparing but Sana feels uneasy about her task and followed Momo.

_____________

"What do you need Sana?" Momo asked after sensing that Sana's following them. "I'm a witch and you'll bring me to a place where there will be a lot of vampires and not just some vampires but royal vampires! Do you want me gone because I could just go now," Sana ranted to Momo and the latter can't help to smile at Sana's cute rant.

"Look, I don't want you to die and they wouldn't be able to harm you anyway as long as you're with me. I'm the queen of the Japanese vampires and we're one of the most powerful kingdom Asia and the whole world has, they're wishing for an early death if they touch anything or anyone under my care. I also really need you to be there because you're the only one who was once with Yuki Myoui," Momo explained to her and it somehow made Sana relieved.

"Now go and prepare we'll be leaving tomorrow evening." Sana left after that and so Momo turned her attention back to Dahyun who was glaring at her.

"What?" Momo asked to Dahyun. "You think of her as cute," she only replied and it confused Momo. "Who? Sana?" Momo then laughed at Dahyun because she was right.

"Dahyun, you're jealous just because I find her cute? You're not even together yet and you're like this already, what more if you guys are together already?" Momo said ad ruffled Dahyun's hair which made the younger one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter