Chapter 12: EXPLANATIONS AND CONVERSATIONS

Forbidden Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's P.O.V

I don't exactly know which room I should bring Mina to so she won't hear the "older people's" conversation. I then decided that I'd lead her to the room where I slept before when I stayed here. Luckily, it's not lock and we freely entered it. It looks just like how I left it, empty and dull looking, although it's a bit dusty which is understable when someone stopped living here years ago.

"This room looks lifeless compared to the other rooms I've checked in my previous visits," Mina said after we checked the whole room just to see if changes were made or none. "I believe I was the only one who stayed here so when we went away I guess Nayeon didn't really have to check it like the others," I simply replied and sat down on the bed.

"How was your trip?" Mina asked as she sits beside me. "It wasn't good, it was lonely and scary. We stayed at the border of the north and south Korea which is creepy since we're the only ones who's there. I tired myself day by day just to train so I can improve my skills," I answered to her question while looking at the weird painting right in front of the bed.

"How about you? How was it staying here at Seoul?" I asked as I look at her direction. I felt something weird was up when she avoided my gaze as if my question is a difficult one. "C'mon tell me," I convinced her and she finally returned my gaze.

"I lived painfully and alone. I felt like dying I couldn't breathe and my head was always pounding as if someone was hammering it. I couldn't do anything on my own,on the first weeks after you left I stopped going to school since my body was too weak. No one took care of me since Suzy started becoming busy although it was a good thing Chaeng came after a while and then Jungyeon and Nayeon visited me a lot since then," she answered and I can see how sad her eyes became.

I had the urge to hug her and I did. "I'm sorry, I didn't know what you've been through," I uttered as I place her in my arms, assuring her that from now on everything would be alright. "You don't have to be sorry it was never your fault," she mumbled back. 

"I wasn't there when you needed me," I told her and slowly caress her hair. "But mind telling me what really happened to you?" I asked Mina after I knew she felt better. I care for her lots but I don't even know the reason why I should be worried for her condition.

"I don't know, I went to see doctors but they never gave a solid explanation of my condition. Although when Suzy knew that my condition is getting worse we finally told my father and even he didn't know what was wrong," Mina answered. Her explanation is not reasonable but whatever she tells I will believe, she has no reason to lie anyway.

We stayed quiet and I liked it although she broke off the silence with a question that actually made me smile. "Did you got close with Sana while you were gone?" Mina asked with an obvious hint of jealousy.

I decided that I would so I replied, "Of course I got close to her, we shar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter